POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

178 21 0
By SuitorofHell

The sun have set already and they have finished the chores at the farm.

Well, Qaeus did. Since Qaelust wasted most of the time trying to put the horse's wastes to where it belongs but ended up throwing up due to the awful smell she couldn't possibly last.

He brought her back to the girls' dormitory and went to the office to report to Quillrie who's probably been waiting for him.

"Stop moving." He heard someone spoke followed by muffled voices.

He quietly approaced the door and placed his ear to listen at whoever's inside.

"Shut up! You'll wake him!"

It was Quillrie. But what is he doing.

"Y-you know he'll eventually wake up! Y-your friends will also- f**k! Slow down!" Yatchelus.

He stood there in front of the door for a few seconds processing the informations he had. Therefore arriving to a conclusion that the two might be having a make out session while one of his friends is sleeping inside.

He cleared his throat and decided to knock. He immediately heard the two cursed at him obviously before they opened the door.

Quillrie greeted him with a frowned face. His clothes and hair are dishelved.
But when the latter saw him, his expression immediately turned worried.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. But we're done at the farm..." Qaeus said thinking his expression actually meant asking.

"What happened to you?" Yatchelus exclaimed as she appeared behind Quillrie.
The purplish marks on her neck are quite obvious.

"I'm excellent..." he replied nonchalantly.

"I thought I said don't help her too much! Did you even saw your face!?" Quillrie exclaimed and pulled him inside the office. He checked at the hallways looking if someone saw him like that.

"Rie! I'm perfectly fine! They invented shower for a reason you know!" Qaeus shrugged as he was dragged to his desk.

His eyes roamed in the office and found Laudemer sleeping on his own desk with pile of papers beside him.

"Look at your face!" Yatch said and offered him her compact mirror.

Qaeus took the mirror to check his face. But then again, he knew he'll look like this.

After he went out of the barn earlier, he decided to help Qaelust after she threw up everything she had for lunch. He didn't know that the white horse's leash was loosed and it made quite a mess on both of them.

The white horse was completely dirty with its own poop as it was messing around with them.

Qaelust had to wash him while Qaeus was forced to clean the whole mess that the white horse made.

So that's why it stinked wherever I look.
He thought but then a smiled etched his lips once more when he remembered that Qaelust is as dirty looking like him.

Probably that's why the students who was on their way to the park were laughing at them.

"You should clean up first before you end up scaring Prince! It's too early for your Halloween costume!" Quillrie reprimanded and took Laudemer's coat and used it to cover Qaeus' face.

Quillrie dragged him to their dormitory after he bid farewell to Yatch. Fortunately, Prince wasn't around but they sure did surprised Craeian.

"What happened to his face!?" He exclaimed trying to supress his laugh while pointing at Qaeus.

"Shut up!" Qaeus hissed making his way to the bathroom.

And now he's alone. He remembered everything that happened ever since he entered the church.

He didn't know why he felt so bored at their class. He was standing on the sides of the church just like the other officers. Looking after the students to keep them quiet and proper during the class.

But then his eyes landed at that specific brunette who was roaming her eyes on the church's ceiling.

Can't blame her. The ceiling is really such a masterpiece to amuse anyone who sees it.

Then she stood up and swiftly ran away to ditch the class. Of course two of the council followed her to avoid getting that much attention.

And then after the class, that's when Quin found out her sister went missing after a girl came to her claiming she's the friend of the brunette.

He could say Quin really acted differently after she caused quite a fuss just to conduct a search in every dormitory.

It was epic.

And when he came back at the church to check if Qaelust is anywhere there, he eventually located where she was.

Climbing down from the roof of the church itself. And walking to the canteen as if nothing happened.

For a normal girl, it's impossible to be able to climb up and down a tall wall effortlessly. But she did it with nothing less than her own limbs.

She can climb a wall. But she can't clean properly...
Another statement invaded his mind which made him smile at the thought again.

He didn't even noticed he's been smiling a lot today which is very odd. Fortunately, his friends doesn't see him whenever he does that.

Once he finished showering, he put on his comfortable clothes and went to his bed.

That's when he noticed Prince and Laudemer who's as usual teasing each other again. Laudemer looked like he just woke up.

"Qaeus! I heard you had your face covered with poop!" Prince laughed and suddenly jumped on him making him groan on his weight.

"What the hell are you eating Prince! You weight like a thousand pounds!" He snickered and pushed the younger with all his might.

Prince landed hard on the floor with his face just as when Craeian and Quillrie entered.

"Aish this kid! Stop playing on the floor!" Craeian scolded and pulled Prince to stand up.

The five discussed about school matters for a few hours before they went outside as it was also time for dinner.

The next day.
Everyone are obliged to wake up early and prepare themselves for the morning mass.

The student councils were the first one to arrive at the church in preparation for everything. Including those members of the music club which will be singing for the mass.
The only five male members of council being one of them.

While Qaeus and Laudemer are both busy preparing the instruments, Quillrie approached them both.

"Qaeus. Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"What is it?" The younger responded without looking at him.

"Come with me for a sec! Don't worry! It won't be long!" He said and walked away first.

Qaeus beckoned at Laudemer gesturing that he's leaving which the older only nodded as response.

Qaeus followed Quillrie to the gates of the old garden just on the other side of the church.

"What's wrong?" Qaeus asked placing his hands in his pockets.

"Did that girl said anything about where she went?" Quillrie asked looking at the old garden warily.

"No. We didn't really talked to each other..." he said and looked at the garden as well.

"Rie, why did you bring me here?"

"Craeian and I went to investigate yesterday before dinner. While we were checking the footages around the vicinity of the church, apparently, that girl was caught on camera strolling in this garden..."

Qaeus immediately frowned at his statement.

But then he remembered that he saw her climbing down the wall from the roof. So she must've probably did the same way to get to the garden. Seeing the gates are locked and has been for decades.

"Impossible!" He still said waiting for Quillrie to say more.

"It's possible if she climbed the roof. Because we both know that if you or I wants to go here and hide, we would do the same thing!" Quillrie said with a taunting smirk gracing his lips.

"It's just surprising to know that a girl did it... But in any case, the reason I'm telling this to you is because I'd like to give you a very important task!"

"Rie, you can just straightass tell me to watch her..." Qaeus said bluntly earning him a grin from the older male.

"I was planning to ask Quin but they're siblings. I don't want her to think that I don't trust her little sister-"

"Which you don't!" Qaeus cut him off.

"My point is! I needed someone close to me to keep watch on her! No one should be entering this garden in the first place as the headmistress ordered! And I don't want anyone else to know about this either!" Quillrie rubbed his temples in frustration thinking of all the negative consequences if ever this news leaks to the student body.

"Who else knew she went here?" Qaeus asked with a rather deep tone. His eyes looking at the strange white mist that's been dancing in the same spot ever since he looked at the garden.

"Just the five of us! I didn't bother to tell Yatch! She's really loud sometimes!" He stated eyeing the same thing that Qaeus looks at.

"Maybe her friend too. So I already asked Prince to watch her too! Just try to keep it low! Don't try to stop her if she tries coming here. If you can, follow her! Just find out what brings her here!"

Qaeus nodded his head just as when Quillrie put out an old key from his pocket and gave it to him.

"You can only use that to open the gate if something horrible happens. But as much as possible, if you think you can handle the situation..."

"Do. Not. Open. This. Gate!" Quillrie strictly reminded him.

Qaeus can fully understand why Quillrie is being so cautious about the garden and those that comes there.

It hasn't been that long after the incident happened that almost killed him and his friends.

Although one of them couldn't remember anything after what happened. But that one was left with a huge scar that could never be forgotten anymore.

The two walked back to the church just in time that they prepare and wear their white robes as their respective uniform as the choir.

The church is already getting filled by students in their formal clothes every minutes.

The choir immediately whipped their heads when the crowd suddenly boomed with whispers when the main attraction at every mass finally arrived.

Well none other than the one and only  pianist of the music club; the great Prince.
However, to his friend's surprise. His expression looked gloomy which rarely happens.

"What's wrong with your face?" Laudemer chuckled and played with his dark brown flocks.

Prince pouted as he sat on his chair in front of his very own piano. Gift from the headmistress herself.

Craeian took the white robe from Prince's hands and put it on for him. He's acting a whiny baby again. And there could possibly one reason only. And one of his plushies is involved.

"So, did someone stole one of your plushies again?" Laudemer chuckled folding his arms. His back leaning on the piano.

"I wish that should have just happened instead!" The younger whined and stomped his feet. "But some fuc--"

He immediately paused when all his friends gave him a cold death glare.

"S-some ugly, stinky, ogre-head, crocodile ripped my bunny!!!" He whined and this time slamming his fist on his piano. Thankfully, it's still close otherwise he would alarmed everyone by slamming a dissatisfying sound from the tiles.

"Alright! You can calm down now! We'll just get you a new plushie! But for now! Pull yourself together! You can't play the piano for us if you keep acting like this!" Quillrie warned and the boy pouted again.

He sat properly on his chair and removed the wood that was covering the keys of the piano.

He placed his fingertips on the keys softly as if it's too fragile to be held roughly.

He started playing which immediately caught everyone's attention. Every tiles he pressed just made a very soothing sound that's enough to comfort anyone who hears it.

Prince's plays are also one of the reasons why the headmistress shows up. She just loved the sound of the keys and the way he plays is more than enough to impress her.
Maybe that's why she gave him the piano to let him play it anytime he wants.

Just as when the boys were so caught up with the soothing music, Laudemer swore to have made the most terrible mistake in his life.

He didn't know why. But something made him looked at the other side of the church where the old garden can be located and seen through the wooden doors that is decorated with enough space to see what's behind it.

And there, right beside the old and tedious dusty fountain. Stood a girl in the same uniform as theirs, though a little old fashion compared to the details.

A smile plastered on her pale face. Behind her are the rest of those that hunted them long ago. Those that he hoped to have just forgotten which he definitely envied from one of his friends.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 6.2K 46
❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨? 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤�...
1.9K 107 11
Being unique in a word where being different is a dangerous, what could go wrong, right? Like any other 22 years old Kim Dahyun had to leave her fami...
2.7K 162 16
"This... this is the real you?" "Yes. Surprised?" Where there's good, there's evil. Where there's light, there's darkness. Where there's warmth, ther...