Comeback

By FiorellaTola

What if Can didn't wait a full year to come back? What if he came back after only three months? What would h... More

1- Hoscakal (Farewell)
2 - Without him
3 - Departure
5 - Istanbul
6 - What's going on?
7- True friendship
8 - Sanem
9 - No longer there
10 - A bitter revelation
11- An echo
12 - Comeback to me
13 - Life
14 - Yigit and Huma
15 - Mihriban's Visions
16 - Ben onu çok seviyorum ( I love her so much)
17 - A new life
18 - Breathe at last
19 - Hope
20 - Him in my dreams
21 - One phoenix
22 - I miss you
23 - Desperate
24 - I can't lose her
25 - Dream
26 -Care for her
27 - The most beautiful dream
28 - Time to understand
29 - Only him
30 - Her soul for me
31 - The man of my dreams
32 - Start over
33 - Love Me
34 - Mine Forever
35 - His Forever
36 - Hers Forever
37 -Seni çok seviyorum (I love you so much)
38 - Spell
39 - Paradise
40 -Together
41 - Reality
42 - Home
43 -The Neighborhood
44 - Return to agency
45 - Huma
46 - Aziz
47 - Family Dinner
48 -Surprising
49 - All for the best
50 - Important decisions
51 - Mihriban
52 - Confrontation
53 - Köfteler
54 - Love for her
55 - Dream
56 - Forever
57 - Making up for lost time
58 - Settlement of accounts
59 - There is no more nothing and no one
60 - Our life together
61 - What had been
62 -Cannot be true
63 - Moments of Terror
64 -Rough times
65 - Let's love each other, that's all that matters
66 - Life with her
67 - Unexpected arrivals and returns
68 - Is this the end of the story?

4 - Comeback

3.2K 169 13
By FiorellaTola

Can

I need time, I need to think, but one thing is certain, I won't go further away, I'll go back to Istanbul.
I had already been wandering around the Mediterranean for two months, constantly drowning in self-pity, guilt, anger ... but also the lack, absence, pain and longing for her.

I still couldn't sleep at night, closing my eyes meant allowing the nightmares to take over, the guilt for what I had done to that man was tearing me apart, but slowly I was becoming aware of the fact that I had escaped leaving everything behind without a second glance.
My conscience was calling me to order, I had to take responsibility, if Yigit had to undergo treatment and rehabilitation I would have paid for it.
I had fled like a thief in the night, while now I realized that I had to face the consequences of my actions, I could not run away from my conscience.

Every four to five days I stopped to refuel, touching down briefly in Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt. The coasts paraded before my eyes all the same while my confused thoughts could not unravel from a tangled skein of different sensations.
The fact that I had already made a decision on how to deal with the consequences of my gesture towards Yigit was already helping me to calm down.

Now I had to face my feelings towards Sanem, my heart still bled at the thought of her lack of trust, but at the same time the episode that happened in Gibraltar was clearly telling me that there could be no one else in my life, her or anyone else.
Could it be that my wounded pride was needlessly condemning me to a life of loneliness and lack?
Could we get past what had happened?

All these questions crowded my head during the long hours of solitary sailing to Cyprus, an island that had always fascinated me enormously and where I had returned several times in recent years.
I had dropped anchor in an enchanting cove, somehow my eyes were beginning to see again the reality that surrounded me, even if everything was seen from the perspective of how those places would appear to Sanem's eyes.

I stayed there for a few days to collect my thoughts, the strong conflicting feelings that had prevented me from thinking clearly immediately after that cursed day had somehow quieted down.
I could reflect with greater clarity and all I could say was that my heart wanted Sanem, suffered greatly from his absence and blamed me for giving up too easily.
If even my actions had frightened her, I should not let my pride rule me, I had to show her that her fears were unfounded.

We loved each other and together we could have overcome anything.

This was the conclusion I finally came to one evening in late October, in front of the most spectacular sunset I had ever seen.
It was as if the idea of going back to her suddenly brought me back to life and I was able to enjoy all the wonderful things around me.

I finally felt like I was breathing again after a long time, I felt my heart get rid of a huge boulder, I had become aware of what was important to me and I realized that it was very easy, I had always known it, it only had a name:

SANEM

This awareness allowed me to finally sleep after months of torment and anguish.
I woke up one morning suddenly ready to go home, to go back to Istanbul, to go back to my Sanem, to go back to her whom, I am now aware, I should never have left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 18.6K 88
Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired of years of parties, women and that kind...
29.5K 3.1K 27
Part 2 of " The Return Home Series" Seven years they had been apart. The most challenging years of their lives. A new beginning for Sanem Aydin in Ga...
181K 12.3K 83
It's been three month since Sanem relocated to an Island in the Mediterranean and fine's that it is the best decision she made and heals within. Oh...
57.1K 3.9K 18
Sanem is looking for a job to help pay for her wedding. She has a fiancé and she doesn't need the attention from another man, especially a spoiled, r...