Suddenly Forever (m x m)

By lorelailaroux

After meeting in a smoky speak-easy during prohibition, two lonely strangers throw caution to the wind, start... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine

Part Three

783 23 10
By lorelailaroux

Rene finally guided Garret into his room, shutting the door behind him. It was only then he broke the kiss, moving his lips to Garret's neck. He sucked. Garret hummed in delight. Rene pulled back, casting his glassy gaze on Garret's equally glassy gaze. 

The arousal in the young man's eyes was evident. Rene cupped Garret's face in both his hands, "How d'ya want it?"

The question made it real. They were really doing this. 

"Isn't it your birthday? Shouldn't we have it how you want?" Garret grinned. 

Rene smirked back, "Sure?" Garret nodded. "If ya change ya mind, le'me know immediately. I don't want ya ta be uncomfortable."

The word "uncomfortable" made him a little nervous, but Garret nodded again. Rene reached up, and began unbutton Garret's shirt. Having a sexy stranger's hands at his shirt sent shivers down Garret's spine. Once all the buttons were unfastened, he pulled the shirt down Garret's arm--off and onto the floor it dropped. 

Rene's gaze roamed Garret's naked, hairless chest taking in every inch. Garret felt like a million bucks as Rene seductively appraised him. Rene mutter something indecipherable in French, then ran his finger under Garret's chin, "Ya even more beautiful then I imagined." he whispered. Garret felt his skin flush, but said nothing. 

What could he possible add to that? 

Rene brushed his thumb over Garret's lips. The feather touch was quick, but exhilarating. Rene moved his hand to his own throat and began to tug on the knot in his tie. 

"Here, let me." Garret started some seduction of his own. 

Rene lowered his hand, letting Garret take hold of his tie. Slowly Garret yanked at the knot, loosening the grey and burgundy striped silk. He released the tie, letting it slink to the floor.

Garret bent in and began to unfasten Rene's small shirt buttons with his teeth. Rene chuckled softly and reveled in the sensation Garret sparred with every unfastening bite. As Garret finished the last button Rene smirked, "I see ya have special talent."

"You should see my other oral talents." Garret's sex-deepened voice replied as he removed Rene's shirt entirely, letting it join his own on the floor. 

Rene's smirk intensified, "I'm lookin' forward." 

The men continued undressing each other until they were both completely nude. Garret had never been naked in front of a total stranger before, but some how, in front of Rene, he didn't feel the self-conciseness he'd been expecting. Counter to anything that seemed sensible, Rene didn't feel like a stranger at this moment. He felt safe. For some bizarre reason, a total stranger--naked in an unfamiliar bedroom--felt safe.

Garret didn't let his mind question this too long. He was afraid of what his cluttered mind would come up with. Rene rubbed his hand up the back of Garret's neck and into his dark blonde hair. Once again smirking, his devil-may-care was back. He knelt and lifted the grey and burgundy tie off the floor, "Ever been tied up?" he voice was sultry.

Garret's eyes widened a bit, "No." he admitted. Rene toyed with the tie, loosely weaving it between his fingers, "I guess there's a firs' time fah everythin', yes?" it was a sexy way to ask for consent.

"It's your birthday." was Garret's answer. 

Rene chewed his lip, trying not to smile, "Oui. It is, for true . . .but they your wrists."

"My wrists are willin' to try anything once." Garret replied. 

Rene leaned in and kissed Garret deeply, once again using the kiss to guide him back. This time to the bed. Rene's voices was soft, but authoritative as he told Garret to lie out on the bed. Garret obeyed, pressing his tawny head on the pillow. Rene sat on the bed next to Garret. 

Rene lifted Garret's arm, running his fingers down the length of flesh, goosebumps rose up on Garret's skin. He toyed his way down to Garret's hand, lifted it, gently biting the palm. He moved to his fingers, slowly sucking on each digit as if it were a decadent feast.

Garret's heartbeat quickened at each lick of Rene's velveteen tongue, each suck of Rene's warm, wet mouth. His body flushed, his senses swirled, but he remained wordless. A bare shuttering breath once in awhile was his only response. Too soon, Rene stopped his sucking, he tangled his own fingers in Garret's moistened ones. He lifted Garret's other hand to join its mate. 

Rene shifted slightly to reach the headboard and balance himself as he wrapped his tie around Garret's tapered wrist. Garret's heart beat quickened, his excitement held a hint of apprehension of the unknown.

"Le'me know if it too tight." Rene wrapped the tie snuggly. 

When Garret's didn't argue the tightness, Rene continued by fastening the tie to the bedpost. "Comfortable?" Rene wanted Garret's first time with bondage-style to be less intimidating, and it would be if he was completely comfortable. 

Garret nodded. Rene sat back, slowly dragging a lustful gaze over Garret's stretched out, tie up body. Rene knelt on the bed. Straddling Garret, he placed a knee on each side of his hips. He glided his hands up Garret's torso, up his arms. He glided his hands over the tawny fluffs under Garret's underarms, up the underside of his biceps, up his forearms. He settle is grip on Garret's wrists. 

Bending over, he hovered above Garret, lingering for a look in his liquid blue eyes before slipping his tongue in Garret's mouth for a deep kiss. Out of instinct, Garret tried to wrap his arms about Rene as they kissed, but the restraints stopped him. Rene felt Garret's arms tug at the silk tie, he smirked through the kiss. 

The sudden feeling of restriction sent a wave of unfamiliar arousal coursing in Garret's veins. Rene sensed the emotion when Garret's body bucked slightly under neither him. Rene pulled away from the kiss, smiling, "Dat tie down's sexy shit, non?" he whispered near Garret's ear. 

Garret shuttered, "It's even better mixed with your kiss." he replied.

"Well, then," Rene said before going in for a second lurid kiss. It was wet lightning. 

Garret's body bucked hard this time, causing their rigid sexes to collide. The collision made both men see stars, guttural groans burst forth. In raw needy passion, Rene grabbed Garret's jaw with one hand. He squeezed with just enough roughness to be edgy, exciting. 

He pressed his mouth on Garret, sucking in a wild, rough kiss. Rene's thumb pressed in the hollow Garret's cheek made by the sucking of the kiss. Garret grunted, his hands straining at his bonds. The silk tie dug into his wrists, he senses went wild.

Each restricting tug, every bite of silk into his tender flesh deepened Garret's arousal. With his hand gripping Garret's jaw, Rene began to rub his erection over Garret's. The sensation of hot, hard flesh against hot hard flesh sent both men close to the edge. 

Bondage was new to Garret; the newness made his pleasure sneak up faster then Rene's. Right when he was about to burst, Rene stopped the grinding action against his sex. Rene lifted up, severing all contact. 

Garret's body coiled with the denial of satisfaction. "No." he groaned. 

Rene smiled wickedly, "Trus' me." Rene slid off Garret's body, resting on his knees on the bed. 

He gripped Garret by the ankles, parting his legs. Garret's legs spread wide exposed him to Rene even more. Rene ran a hungry eye over Garret's inner thighs, his tight testicles, his rigid cock, the thick tufts of hair around Garret's throbbing erection. He admired the fleshy trail under Garret's testicles that connected to the dark pink rosette of his anus.

 It was a gorgeous view. 

Rene gave a guttural noise of approval. Still on his knees, Rene slid himself in-between Garret's legs. With a sultry, rough yank he pulled Garret's body onto his own. Rene's erection nestled gently between the rounds of Garret's ass. Garret hummed with pleasure as he felt Rene's length throbbing against his opening, making it twitch with expectation. Rene's abdomen tightened as Garret's deep heat sank against his dick, but he held in his groan. 

Rene leaned in and began biting Garret's nipple. Gently at first, but as Garret's nipple hardened, his arousal heightened, Rene's bite became harder, the pulling rougher, until Garret's nipple was hot pink and stinging with painful pleasure.

"Oh, please." Garret muttered. He'd never begged for it before in his life. Doing so now was a confusing combination of vulnerability, shame, and excitement--a cocktail he was sure he could become addicted to. As he begged for satisfaction from his gorgeous stranger, he became even more acutely aware of the bonds restricting his movement. 

The sounds of two panting lovers fractured the air; scent of sex permeated the atmosphere. The two men were lost in a world of their own making. Rene gave gentle nips down Garret's chest to his navel, letting his tongue rim the soft indention. 

Enjoying the teasing, Garret's mind entertained dirtier ideas of rimming as sensual vibrations hummed down his sacral. Rene took his time lapping swirls in Garret's navel as if the finest of wine was harbored there. He made his way down, biting at the flesh under Garret's pubic hair. The scent of sex there was dark, deep. Rene became drunk on the heady musk. He ran his tongue over the flesh of Garret's sac, moaning at the delicious flavor. 

Garret let out a moan of his own as velvet brushed tender, thin flesh. Rene's tongue slid down caressing the small bridge of flesh connecting Garret's sac to his ass. Garret cried out loud, his hands gripping tight around his bonds, his nails digging into his skin. 

As the raw, primal shout eked from him, Garret was glad they were having sex in a house where no one could hear. He had always been able to catch himself before making too much noise--a safety precaution when surrounded by thin walls and many neighbors--but this raw shout had erupted before any chance to restrain it. 

Rene stopped licking, a grin tugging his mouth, "I hope ya can take it cause I jus' gettin' started, chere." 

Garret's shout trailed off to a whimper, Rene switched from licking to rubbing his hands up and down Garret's outer thighs. It was obviously a tease, giving Garret enough of a touch to stay aroused, but not the same depth of satisfaction the licking had given. It felt so damn good. 

Out of instinct, Garret moved his hand to touch Rene's face, the bonds stopped him short with a jerk. He gasped at the feeling. Rene's grin deepened, his hands went up Garret's thighs. Up and up he went, Garret's anticipation heightened. 

What was this earthy Cajun going to do next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

1.3K 39 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...
49K 829 28
When I met Dylan on a long overseas flight, I thought our playful flirting would end once we landed. But when our plane crashed in the middle of the...
47.9K 3.1K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
75 4 8
He's a closed book, and she's forbidden from turning the pages. In a world where love is seen as a transaction and duty, two emotionally unavailable...