second best - y/n mikaelson -

By marvelxoriginals

Y/n is Klaus and Camille's daughter and the day that her mother dies everything changes. All Klaus does is sp... More

The begining

The Dinner

366 6 4
By marvelxoriginals

-Third person -
As the girls walk down to dinner Hope  is happily walking down the stairs as fast as she can to eat with her family as Y/n is walking slow and upset. When they get down stair they see Hopes favorite dinner and desserts and Y/n rolls her eyes. " What's up with your eye rolling Y/n ..." Klaus says angry . You shrug and walk to your seat . " How was your day Hope !" Freya says from across the table , " it was great Aunt Freya I transitioned and it was magical ... what did you do today." "We went somewhere ... to do something." Freya said in a unsure tone. " Ahhh why could I have not come ?" Hope said sounding sad but in a manipulative way . "Because you where not wanted there!" Y/n said making Klaus look up from his food with a angry look. " What did you say ..." " You heard me ..." "Say it again !" " Because she was not want there !" Kol got up and walked over to Y/n making sure she did not get anything but when he walked up Klaus through him across the room. " Y/n that is no why to talk my daughter..." " Yes Hayley your special daughter." Y/n said that and than Klaus came up to her and pushed her a away from Hayley hard enough to push you on the ground. " KLAUS  WHAT THE HELL" Freya screamed and used her magic to make him fly into the glass table and it shattered. Y/n got up and walked over to Hope and screamed " This is all your fault! If you did not need all this attention than I would have been the favorite daughter !" DAUGHTER YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER!" Klaus screamed.

-Y/n POV -
" What..." "Y/n that's not what I men..." " No that's is what you meant wasn't it ." "Y/n you are banned from this compound never come back ...go to your mothers" Hayley said and my eyes looked over to my dad and than Freya and Kol. " YOU KNOW HAYLEY I CANNOT GO TO MY MOTHERS BECAUSE SHE IS DEAD!" The room goes silent and I look up to the M on the wall and walk out of the compound .

As I  walk down the streets to Marcels loft I see him at a bar and walk in. All of Marcels vampires stop and look at me when I see Marcel walk up. " What are you doing here Y/n ." As I am about to start talking Klaus comes rushing in and Marcel put it together. He give Josh and the others a look and they stop Klaus from coming through. " What the bloody hell is going on..." Klaus roars " Let me see my daughter." I look up to Marcel who has a death stare with my father.

-Joshes POV -
I'm standing in-front of Y/n and I turn to see Marcels eyes widen and I see the anger in his eyes right as that happened Davina comes in and see what is going on she caught on  quick and put up a spell to protect me y/n, Marcel , and the other vampires . Klaus screams " what is this for witch scared of me I WANT MY DAUGHTER!" " You know what Klaus she is not going with you she will live with me and Davina." Marcel yells right back, I start to understand the drama and than Marcel yells.
" You want you your daughter well maybe you should have thought of that before you kicked her out of the compound!" " You did not even know her mother died and know your here yelling for her to go back with you really pathetic." " IM THE HYBRID" Klaus yells and I walk toward Y/n and Davina.

-Third person -
The three of them start to walk out when Klaus and Marcel are still I'm the bar. When they are walking out the back Hope comes up " Y/n come with me" "No oh my god Hope and I'm willing to fight ." Y/n and Hope fight and than Y/n screams a spell that will make Hope wake up in 1 day . " Y/n are you ok oh my god what happened there..." Davina said running to Y/n " She is fine just passed out someone will find her come on before someone else comes." They walk back to the loft and do a spell together to keep anyone from coming in unless getting invited in.
(Sorry this is a bad ending for this one but next part maybe next Thursday or Friday and ideas comment pls)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 55.5K 93
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
396K 10.9K 54
Philomena Pan, Daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling, had grown up hearing tales of her mother and father's great adventures. However, the girl wa...
240K 10K 81
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
991K 30.1K 65
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...