A Random Danganronpa Story Bo...

By Rowenlife

Stories for my ships. Will mainly consist of Oumeno, Saimatsu, and Momoharu/Kaimaki. ~~~ SHIPS FOR STORIES Ho... More

Please Read to Understand
Some Things I Won't Write So You Can Expect it Later (Edited added: 11-19)
Hope or Despair? (Description)
Hope or Despair? (1)
Hope or Despair? (2)
Hope or Despair? (3)
Hope or Despair? (DISCONTINUED)
I Heal Way Less (Description)
I Heal Way Less
I Heal Way Less (Title Explanation)
A Normal Day with Teacher Amami
The Angel and Devil on my Shoulder (Description)
Love is a Hard Thing (Description)
Love is a Hard Thing (1)
Love is a Hard Thing (2)
Love is a Hard Thing (3)
A Lovely Date (Description)
HimiKaeMaki Shenanigans (Description)
HimiKaeMaki Shenanigans (1.Baking Birthday)
A/N (Please Read)
Do You Want To Have A Q/A With Me Before I Leave Wattpad?
A Normal Day As Teacher Amami's Wife
Eating Soup Shouldn't be so Dramatic
About Love is a Hard Thing (A/N)
Pet Talk in a Trapped Room
Fanart for my 1k Special
THIS AMAZING WRITER WROTE ME AN AMAZING ONESHOT
A New Book...Again?
The Prince's Meant to Be

A Lovely Date

183 5 7
By Rowenlife

Imagine Himiko being an Alpha Dog and taking the first step into a relationship with Kokichi.

Just letting all y'all known, I have never been on a picnic before. I wrote what I believe was to happen on a picnic date. Well, their picnic date.

Also dedicated to strxwberrysugarr for giving me the idea. :D

~~~

"The preparations are set!" Tsumugi excitedly rejoiced as she flipped closed the picnic basket. She turned around to look at her accomplice.

Maki cringed, "Why am I even here?" Asked the uninterested caregiver. 

"So you can help me with my plan!" Tsumugi smiled and moved the basket onto the counter. She then went to grab the blanket next to the basket and put it over her shoulder, "We're having a picnic."

"I'll pass." Maki crossed her arms, uninterested. She still wonders why she was still there or why she couldn't ask anyone else. Tsumugi sighed, "I guess I worded it wrong. We're watching other people having a picnic."

"That changes my mind."

"Really?"

"No."

Maki turned her back to her, Tsumugi reaching out to grab her arm, "Wait, I need a partner in crime! And one that isn't plain obvious."

"I don't care, you can ask Kaede for this stalking." Maki pulled at her arm, trying to get free from Tsumugi's hold.

"Please, I'll give you anything!" Tsumugi pleaded for Maki to stay. Maki stopped resisting, "Anything?"

"Anything."

Maki removed her arm from Tsumugi's grasp and walked to the counter with the basket, "What's the plan?"

She wants that 'anything' deal.

The cosplayer walked up next to her, "From the information I got from Kokichi's 'secret' organization, and the threat note I made, we are prepared for this date to run smoothly." Tsumugi tapped her chin, "All we need to do is let the plans fall into place and hope to the gods that nobody, mainly Kokichi, will ruin this."

"You got a hold of his organization? How?"

"I have my ways."

Maki raised her eyebrow, "Did you go in there and say 'I need your help' then pulled a gun on them and say 'it's an emergency'?"

"How do you know that reference?"

"I have my ways." Maki replied with the same answer Tsumugi gave her earlier. The cosplayer was not amused with this answer.

---

Kokichi leaned against his chair pushing his feet against the desk. He's bored, even though he was supposed to be doing his homework. Yet he still wants to have fun do something other than that. Homework is boring anyways.

Knock knock knock.

He turned his head towards the door. Did someone come to his dorm room for once instead of the other way around? Seems like someone had the wrong room.

He looked back down at the piece of homework in front of him, deciding to do it or rather wait till the last minute to do it. Who knows, it's only five questions anyway.

Knock knock knock.

"Kokichi open the door." A female voice said, "It's me, Himiko."

Well, that's new. Himiko knocking on his dorm door? Maybe she's there to tell him off about his recent prank on her.

"Why, are you gonna place a curse on me?" He asked sarcastically, "Or maybe Tenko is right behind you so she can beat me up."

"What, no, I need to ask you something, " Himiko replied.

"Why can't you just ask through the door, or just break in with your magic?"

"Nyeh, I can't do that, my MP's low, and this question is important."

Kokichi sat there for a few more seconds until he decided to get up and answer the door. He walked to the door and opened the door. As expected, Himiko was on the other side of the door.

He leaned against the door frame, "What?"

The redhead looked away from him a little flustered, "Will you go on a date with me?"

Silence. All there was silence between them. He froze there, shocked by the sudden question. Someone asking him out on a date, and it's Himiko? Wait, isn't he supposed to be a man and ask first?

"Is this a prank? Something to test my feelings, because it isn't going to work on me! You should've known better when asked me." Kokichi got off his door to go back into his dorm to go back to what he was originally doing...nothing.

A hand reached out and gripped his wrist. Himiko tugged at his arm pulling him back out of his dorm. He turned his head to look back at her. She frowned, "Please?"

Kokichi removed his hand from her grasp, "Fine, only because you're so desperate, not because I want to." He cringed at himself for adding that last part in. That did not have to be mentioned.

He closed his dorm room and placed his hands behind his head, "Well you're the leader now, where do you want to go?"

---

"Um...here?" Kokichi looked disappointed as Himiko sat down on a blanket that was on the grass. A basket was next to her, "For a date, this looks and seems boring."

Himiko opened the basket and started taking out the food, "Hey, it's not like I had the idea. If it was me, it would've been better!" She boasted.

"I highly doubt that." Kokichi sat down on the ground next to her, "This date already blows. You couldn't have thought of anything different."

"Nyeh, it's not my fault, I just got word of this date an hour ago, I don't know what to do." Himiko leaned forward after placing the last pile of food down, "At least we have a lot of food right?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Who made the food?"

"Why are you so suspicious of this, I just wanted a picnic date." Himiko frowned, "Are you saying you don't want to be on our date? Do you want to leave?"

She looks sad, it's pathetic. But why does he feel bad all of a sudden? Like he's guilty. But guilty of what?

Himiko looked to the side, "Nyeh, it's fine, I'll just ask Kaede and Maki to come and have the picnic with me."

"Kaede? No, I'll stay. Besides, I don't want to leave you alone with your pitiful self." The way he said that almost sounded like an insult. 

"Pitiful?" Himiko looked confused, "Wait, Kaede, you forgot Ma-"

"Anyways, who made the food, as I asked earlier." He interrupted her, changing the subject, "The food is too suspicious."

"You're still on that?" Himiko asked, placing her hands on her lap, "There's nothing wrong with the food."

Kokichi looked closer at the food. It's suspicious all right, it's all his favorite foods. He doesn't even ask Kirumi to make his favorite food. Just random stuff that he's feeling.

But it's all his favorites, down to the random cake no one would suspect he liked. Is she stalking him? But even then that wouldn't make much of a difference. She's already around her 'friends' she wouldn't have time to stalk him.

But then again, there's a possibility she used her magic to guess. But that's a stupid reason, why did he think of that.

"I read on the note it was all your favorites." Himiko held up the cake, "Even this...cheesecake? I didn't know you like cheesecake."

Kokichi eyes glanced to the side, "Cheesecake? Pfft, cheesecake is the worst type of cake, you can have cheesecake but not cake-cheese. Cheesecake isn't even worth it if there's no cheese in it." He was lying.

"Nyeh, cheesecake is good!" Himiko said back, "Cheesecake refreshes my mana."

"Please, cheesecake doesn't do-"

Before he could finish his sentence he felt something thrown against his shirt. He looked down to see the cake smooshed against it. Oh great, now his shirt is messy.

"As I said, cheesecake refreshes my mana." She said smugly, rubbing her hands together, "Wouldn't you say, Kokichi?"

Kokichi grabbed another plate of food and threw it at her. She yelped a little as the food covered her hair. Kokichi smiled "You wanna try me? I can do this all day."

"It. Is. On."

---

Kokichi and Himiko walk back into the dorm. They were covered in all kinds of food. It stained their school uniform with colors of all kinds. There was even food in their hair.

Luckily, everybody seemed to be somewhere else than the student lounge so they wouldn't be laughed at. If Hiyoko was there, who knows what would've been said.

Then again, she's friends with Kokichi so she probably wouldn't have reacted harshly.

They walked down the hallway to get to their dorm, "You know Kokichi, besides us not eating any of the food, I still had fun."

Kokichi smiled, "Sure, it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be." He placed his hands behind his head, "That wasn't a real date huh?"

Himiko shook her head no. She looked pushed her pointer fingers together, "In truth, we weren't supposed to have a date today." She looked away from him, "I just got a threatening note saying if I didn't take you there my magic would be banned."

Kokichi cringed at the magic statement. But then again if he looks back she said she never planned this or knew his favorite food. It all came in a note she read. He probably should've seen the signs when she said them out loud.

"Oh really, so I guess you don't want to date me." He sounded hurt.

Himiko waved her hands and blushed, "N-No, I didn't say that."

"Oh so now you want to?" Kokichi smirked as he stopped in front of his dorm door. Himiko stared silently at him, he started laughing, "I'm just kidding, you probably are already crushing on somebody."

"Before you go, " Himiko placed her hands behind her back, "Since today's date was a real disaster, want to try again?"

Kokichi stared blankly at her thinking if she was serious. He smiled, "Sure!"

"Really?"

"I'm not lying this time."

Himiko wrapped her arms around him into a hug. Kokichi slowly wrapped his arms around her too so he could hug her back.

Only a few feet away from them lie two girls, watching closely at the couple to be. They peeked their heads back around the corner so they wouldn't see them.

The taller one looked down at the shorter one. She smiled as she pulled back the camera, "And that my friend is a mission accomplished!"

"We're not friends." Maki bluntly stated. She leaned against the wall and looked up at her, "You do have everything you need right?"

Tsumugi nodded, "Yup, I do, I just feel bad the food was wasted. That was the only thing not calculated in my plan. Plus that took me extra time to ask his organization of all their boss's favorite food." She scratched her head, "But it was still a success."

"Let's leave," Maki got off the wall, "I don't want to ruin their moment if they find us."

"Now that's something I didn't expect you to say."

"You don't expect me to say a lot of things. I'm just trying to not get caught stalking them."

"Wait, that's not how you verbally said it, and besides, I need to know what you want to repay you for working with me." Tsumugi walked after Maki.

And so, they left, leaving the new couple there, still embracing without a care in the world.

~~~

Another Fluff Oumeno oneshot on the way, an alt if Tsumugi didn't think of a picnic, and is one of my trashed story ideas! After that, I'll be working on some angst and another part for my story so be prepared for that!

Also sorry if it's bad, I got kinda lazy at the end. :/

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 12.1K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
325K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
480K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...