Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

16%

25.5K 892 175
By EggLastCrack

When the male nurse and Aunt Chu left, Mu Xingyu held the kerchief and suddenly regretted it.

"Is there a problem?"

Mu Xingyu bit his scalp and shook his head.

"No."

He had to go to the bathroom with the basin, but after he left, Gu Yunzhou lying on the bed curled up his mouth.

Mu Xingyu took a pot of hot water, brought it to the bed, wetted the kerchief, and told Gu Yunzhou to undress quickly.

"Sorry, I need your help to unbutton the clothes." Gu Yunzhou said helplessly.

Only then did Mu Xingyu react. Gu Yunzhou seemed to be unable to do such delicate tasks as unbuttoning buttons. He had to put down the veil, lifted the quilt, and then began to unbutton Gu Yunzhou's silk pajamas.

Gu Yunzhou has European and American ancestry, and after more than a year in bed, his body is whiter than many people. The abdominal muscles that he once trained slowly disappeared because of a coma, and now there are only faint traces left.

After taking off his shirt, Mu Xingyu began to wipe Gu Yunzhou's body. 

He had seen how the caregiver proceeded, but it was the first time he did it, and the atmosphere was very embarrassing.

He glanced at Gu Yunzhou and found that Gu Yunzhou's expression was very indifferent, and he felt that he was making a fuss too much. So he tried to show the professional qualities of a nurse, and finally wiped the upper body.

But he didn't know, but Gu Yunzhou's calm expression felt very happy in his heart. 

Of course, he didn't dare to show his true emotions at all, otherwise Mu Xingyu would definitely choose to leave.

Mu Xingyu began to shift his position and took off Gu Yunzhou's pants, but he also stopped at this step.

Which one below, should I take off or not? this is a problem.

Mu Xingyu tangled a little, and then decisively gave up. He wetted his veil and directly wiped Gu Yunzhou's legs. 

He noticed that there were obvious scars on Gu Yunzhou's knees, and guessed that Gu Yunzhou's legs were disabled and this scar should be related.

After wiping it again, Mu Xingyu changed a basin of water, and then wiped it again.

But twice before and after, he avoided the key parts.

Gu Yunzhou knew he was embarrassed and didn't point it.

Finally, he said lightly, "I will do the rest."

"Ah? Okay, okay, I'll give this to you." Mu Xingyu handed the towel to Gu Yunzhou.

Gu Yunzhou raised his eyebrows.

"Wash your eyebrows first."

"Oh, yes," Mu Xingyu re-wet the kerchief, wring it out, and finally hand it over to Gu Yunzhou, and said, "I'll get you clothes."

Turning around and fleeing, he also left.

Gu Yunzhou raised the corners of his mouth and began to wipe the areas that Mu Xingyu hadn't wiped.

Thinking of Mu Xingyu's awkward appearance just now, Gu Yunzhou felt that he was really wise to take Chen Feng away.

In the cloakroom, Mu Xingyu was very upset about his performance just now: Everyone is a man, why he is so embarrassed?

He couldn't think of an answer, but he could only blame Gu Yunzhou for being too oppressive, and then began to choose pajamas.

It has to be said that Gu Yunzhou deserves to be the president of W&W.

All the clothes are all W&W customized models, so Mu Xingyu, who was born in the rich family, has to lament that the rich family is really different from the rich family.

Although Gu Yunzhou was in a coma for a long time, the aunt at home cleaned and cleaned the clothes as always.

Mu Xingyu picked a blue-gray nightgown that was easy to put on and take off among the many pajamas, and drew it for a while before leaving the cloakroom.

At this time, Gu Yunzhou had finished wiping and pulled the quilt to cover it.

 "I'll put it on for you."

"You took one less." Gu Yunzhou reminded.

Mu Xingyu looked at the nightgown in his hand, and didn't feel that he was missing anything, but in Gu Yunzhou's determined gaze, he thought about it again and found that he really didn't take anything.

"Wait...Wait until Chen Feng comes back to wear it for you." Mu Xingyu said hesitantly.

"Why?"

Gu Yunzhou's serious appearance made Mu Xingyu feel that his thoughts were really impure. 

He comforted himself that this was taking care of the patient, and quickly went back to the cloakroom and took out his underwear.

He reached into the quilt and began to dress Gu Yunzhou. During this period, his hand will inevitably reach Gu Yunzhou, making Mu Xingyu's face flushed.

Since childhood, he has never been so close to others, and now he knows that it would be so embarrassing to change clothes for the same sex.

After finally finishing wearing it, Mu Xingyu was relieved and said, "Let Chen Feng come next time."

Gu Yunzhou frowned and didn't want Chen Feng to come, but he was afraid that Mu Xingyu would be angry, so he didn't say anything.

After the stimulation in the morning, Mu Xingyu has been confused. When Charlie asked him to massage Gu Yunzhou in the afternoon, he shook his head and refused.

Just kidding, after dressing in the morning, Mu Xingyu didn't know how to face Gu Yunzhou.

In order to avoid Gu Yunzhou, he ran downstairs to watch TV.

Father Gu saw that he and Gu Yunzhou were awkward, and asked him to bring the boiled ginseng soup to Gu Yunzhou, and he reluctantly returned to the fourth floor room.

Charlie has finished the massage and is teaching Gu Yunzhou to do hand exercises.

Gu Yunzhou was sitting on the bed and practising turning the flower rope. He was already very skilled in his movements and could turn out different patterns.

When Mu Xingyu looked at it, he almost laughed out loud. It was really cold-blooded President Gu that didn't match the flip fancy rope at all. He endured a smile and asked Charlie.

"Is it useful to practice this?"

"Of course it is useful, it can improve the dexterity of your hands."

Mu Xingyu suddenly asked curiously.

"Then he is like this, when can he unbutton his clothes? "

" He will be there yesterday."

"What did you say?" Mu Xingyu looked at Charlie in surprise, while Gu Yunzhou stopped practicing and looked over unhappy.

Charlie was very surprised. What he said made Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou react so much.

Mu Xingyu is very angry now.

"Very well, I will unbutton my clothes yesterday." He glared at Gu Yunzhou, then put down the ginseng soup angrily and went straight out of the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Charlie asked Gu Yunzhou, puzzled.

Gu Yunzhou looked at him angrily.

"Shut up!"

    ...

In the evening, Mu Xingyu never came to see Gu Yunzhou.

When it was time to take the medicine, Gu Yunzhou looked dark when he saw Aunt Chu coming. 

However, he knew that he was wrong, and he cooperated with Aunt Chu to finish the medicine.

When he went to bed, Mu Xingyu finally came in. He had washed up a long time ago, and lay straight on the bed to go to bed when he entered the room, as if he didn't intend to talk to Gu Yunzhou.     

Turning off the light, the room was quiet, Mu Xingyu closed his eyes, but he was not sleepy at all, and he was still angry. Suddenly, he heard a cold voice coming from nearby.

"Sorry, I shouldn't lie to you."     

Mu Xingyu pretended not to hear it.     

"Xingyu, I'm sorry." Gu Yunzhou said again.     

This is the first time Gu Yunzhou has called Mu Xingyu's name. The cold voice and the unique magnetism of men made Mu Xingyu's heart miss a beat inexplicably.     

"Why are you lying to me?"

Mu Xingyu asked, he really couldn't figure out that the president of the dignified Gu Group would be so boring.     

However, Gu Yunzhou did not explain, he just said again. "I'm sorry."     

Mu Xingyu could only say, "Don't lie to me in the future."     

"Well, I won't."     

Only then did Mu Xingyu let go of his grudge.

He said. "It's late, let's rest."     

"Good night." Gu Yunzhou said.     

The next day, neither of them said anything about yesterday.

As usual, Mu Xingyu quietly fed the spirit liquid to Gu Yunzhou.

He returned from the garden and saw Charlie instructing Gu Yunzhou in his arm recovery training, so he stayed in the room and watched.

In the beginning, Charlie did not let Gu Yunzhou perform difficult movements, but started with the simplest grasping and gripping. 

After Gu Yunzhou could finish it accurately, Charlie asked Gu Yunzhou to stretch his arms.

At first, Mu Xingyu felt that rehabilitation was simple, but at this point, Gu Yunzhou's arm was spasm.

After Charlie kept pressing his arm on Gu Yunzhou, Mu Xingyu finally realized the difficulty.

During the break, he quickly poured a glass of water for Gu Yunzhou, which dripped with his newly brewed spiritual liquid.

Charlie joked. "Why don't you pour me a glass of water, obviously I am the hardest."

Gu Yunzhou held the glass and glanced at Charlie. "Pour it yourself."

"Hmph, I know you are partial to him." Then, Charlie poured himself a glass of water.

After the arm training was completed, he began to perform neck and waist training.

Gu Yunzhou was very cooperative. 

However, Mu Xingyu knew the pain from his expression and Charlie's tension.

After the training, Gu Yunzhou was sweating. Charlie called Chen Feng and asked Chen Feng to help Gu Yunzhou in a wheelchair, and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Mu Xingyu thought about wiping Gu Yunzhou yesterday, and he was angry and worried.

He looked at the direction of the bathroom and asked Charlie.

"How is his rehabilitation? It won't always be so difficult, right?"

"Is it still difficult?" Charlie said with a look that you rarely see, "This is just the beginning, what will be the training content afterwards? It will only be more complicated."

Mu Xingyu frowned. "How long does it take?"

"It depends on his recovery. Don't worry. His recovery is very good, and it will last for about a month." Charlie looked at Mu Xingyu and said, "Don't worry, Ethan's willpower is strong. After his legs were injured, he has been rehabilitating, which was even more difficult than it is now."

Mu Xingyu did not speak any more, feeling a trace of sympathy for Gu Yunzhou in his heart.

When it came time to massage the legs in the afternoon, Mu Xingyu came to give Gu Yunzhou a massage.

Mu Xingyu saw the scar on Gu Yunzhou's knee again, and admired Gu Yunzhou's long-term persistence.

While massaging, he asked Gu Yunzhou how he felt, and finally found that the condition of Gu Yunzhou's legs was similar to yesterday.

Mu Xingyu felt that most of the medicinal effects of Lingye could be used to recover the sequelae caused by long-term coma. However, as Gu Yunzhou's body recovers, he believes that the effect of the medicine will definitely work on his legs, and then Gu Yunzhou will have hope of standing up.

The author has something to say: Chen Feng: I was taken away by General Gu.

Gu Yunzhou: So what?

Mu Xingyu: Lie, be careful of overturning.

PS: Little cuties, where I typed ".", I used to avoid sensitive words. I was thinking, should I use pinyin and think about .jpg.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Told you hahaha :)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3K 53
Being set up with someone from your dads work can be weird, but things can be different once you get to know them.
9.3K 80 9
idk why i wrote this im bord oh and theirs smut you horny bastards
543K 18.8K 106
Cao Dingkun fought for half his life and won success at the expense of his youth. Unfortunately, he lost his love life when his lover cheated on him...
469K 15.7K 200
Author:-Orange cat brother Status: Complete Status in COO: 350 chapters +7 extras Which group is mainly covered by this publicity program? In order...