CadyChaos (A Chilled Chaos Fa...

By Araphernilia

Love like a hailstorm: painful but beautiful. Hate like a tornado: violent and deadly. Loving was the best an... More

Chapter 1 - Dreams
Chapter 2 - The Box
Chapter 3 - Neighbors
Chapter 5 - A Very Chilled Response
Chapter 6 - Skype
Chapter 7 - Sadness
Chapter 8 - The Demons and Hell on Earth
Chapter 9 - 1,000,000
Chapter 10 - Monsters, Coffee, and Faces
Chapter 11 - Dear My Sanity Part 1
Chapter 12 - Dear My Sanity Part 2
Chapter 13 - Dear My Sanity Part 3
Chapter 14 - The Dream
Chapter 15 - Landing in London
Chapter 16 - 'Him'
Chapter 17 - The Dream Part 2
Chapter 18 - The Derp Crew
Chapter 19 - Awkward Meetings
Chapter 20 - You Love Her.
Chapter 21 - The Dream Part 3
Note
Chapter 22 - Frozen
Chapter 23 - Crushing
Chapter 24 - The Dream Part 4
Chapter 25 - Nightmare
Chapter 26 - Whaaaaat?
Chapter 27 - Phan
Chapter 28 - Town of Salem
Chapter 29 - Dinner Hell
Chapter 30 - Restless
Chapter 31 - Angels
Chapter 32 - I Failed
Chapter 33 - A Good Dream
Chapter 34 - Lost Boy
Chapter 35 - Believe
Chapter 36 - Rooftop Rain
Chapter 37 - Storm
Chapter 38 - Surprise?
Chapter 39 - I Promise.
Chapter 40 - Florida Fun Part 1
Chapter 41 - Florida Fun Part 2
Hey.
Chapter 42 - Hospital
Chapter 43 - I'm Okay. I Promise.
Chapter 44 - Silence and Smiles
Chapter 45 - Home, Sweet Home
Chapter 46 - ...... a [blank]?
Chapter 47 - Pathetic Princess
AinAinAinsley
Chapter 48 - I'm Sorry.
Chapter 49 - Let's Go
Chapter 50 - The Compass
Epilouge - Love.
10 Facts about CadyPlays.

Chapter 4 - A Phantastic Surprise

398 12 0
By Araphernilia

(Okay the pun was awful and I'm sorry bout dat... oh and here's for something new... a different person's POV this time. SURPRISE!)

Dan's POV

"Dan," Phil said to me. "We have new neighbors. I think we have new neighbors!"

"Why would you say that?" I replied. It was about 10 am and I was eating my favorite cereal (I caught Phil eating some again) and Phil just came  in the flat.

"Well I overheard the land lord talking about new people. He said they were in the apartment next to us." Phil said smiling. "We should go say hi."

What. Uh, no Phil. Why would I, like what, I don't like meeting new people. I thought to myself. "Okay, that sounds cool..." I said aloud.

"Let's go now!" Phil said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the door, not noticing my wince as he touched my wrist. He was oblivious to that kinda thing. He tried so hard, but he wasn't good at noticing details. He doesn't even know I cut.

Phil pulled me out to the door and straightened my shirt.

"I heard, they are girls." He said with a wink.

"Wha-- Phil!?!?!?" He laughed and knocked at the door. In just a little bit a cute girl in a Starbucks apron opened the door and immediately lost all the color in her face. Great. Subscribers.

Cady's POV

"Uh, yeah. Um I uh yeah..." I said, my face turning a darker red. My pale skin makes it so my blush is very prominent. The hair doesn't help much either. I was born with dark brown hair but recently I dyed it black, so the amount of color in my blush is very contradicting to the monochromatic skin hair thing going on.

Ainsley walked closer and shook their hands while I swung on the door. No matter how obsessed I was with them, human contact sucks so I didn't touch them. I think they respect that?

Later on~

"You're just a slut with a computer." XxXGamingManXxX said to me online. I was playing TTT and I was a traitor. I just told them that, and that if they found me and didn't kill me, I'd tell them who the others are. XxXGamingManXxX happened to also be a traitor.

"Kay well a) you are also traitor, so fuck you. b) they aren't gonna fucking find me and c) I may be a slut, but at least I give more pleasure just to be looked at the you will ever give in your entire life." I said and smirked.

"Well subscribers, XxXGamingManXxX is a dick." I said in my microphone, not to the people I was playing with. "Anyways I have to go, but I will see you next time. Don't worry" I laughed and turned off fraps. I shut off all my equipment and put it all away. Ainsley was doing a video with Dan and Phil. They were actually really nice people.

Although I had managed to embarrass myself. Not a surprise really.

Dan and Phil sat down and talked with us for a while whilst I awkwardly stood next to our couch. We talked for a little and then Ainsley and I had to go to Starbucks. So we all stupidly headed out at the same time. I wanted to leave first, but I ended up leaving at the same exact time as Dan. When his shoulder touched mine, I yelped, because I was uncomfortable and I got several strange looks.

I turned bright red.

Fuck.

How you liking it? Chilled comes in next, I promise. Love you. You are beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 270 16
Just read
16.3K 1.4K 8
Peep in to know.
27.4K 1.3K 25
Some things once you've loved them, become yours forever... and if you try to let them go. They only circle back and return to you. They become par...
12.3K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...