I LOVE YOU! MR.SURFER (Comple...

By waanjaimjora

Destined Series #2 The love between two people who are so afraid of love that they choose not to have it at a... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 48

1.8K 163 19
By waanjaimjora

Author POV

Mew and his dad come back to the city using their private helicopter, Mew doesn't want to wait any more minutes and not to tell everything to Gulf! His dad was right! He needs to tell everything to Gulf, Admittedly, He is still afraid about what might Gulf's reaction to all of this but he knows not telling him the truth will just make everything worst, he doesn't want to make another mistake just like before. He needs to tell everything to his boyfriend and he will face whatever what might Gulf wants to do after this.

They arrive at their Main Hotel branch where Gulf and Mew are now residing, Mew quickly gets off the helicopter which landed on the roof with his dad, and immediately goes down to their Hotel room. Mew's heart is beating so fast as they walk near their room. He only wishes that Gulf will still love him and choose to stay with him. He doesn't care about anything at all but Gulf to stay beside him. He will fix everything regarding Megan after for now, What's important is for him to talk to his boyfriend.

Mew and Tharn arrive at their room door. Drastically, Mew's face changes, and became so confused when he learned that their room's main door wasn't locked anymore, Mew taught at first that maybe Gulf is now awake and just forgets to lock the door, so he immediately opens it widely to enter. He was about to call Gulf's name but he became so shocked when he saw the current condition of the room

Looks like everything was destroyed, everything is out of place!! It only appears that something had happened here which made Mew's heart stop beating for a second then he quickly runs into their room to check if Gulf is there but he was devastated when he saw that his boyfriend is not there anymore, He then checks their walk-in closet to check to only confirm that Gulf did pack his things already. Mew was so devastated and confused about it, he doesn't know what to do so he immediately collapsed on the floor of their bedroom. Tharn was in time to see this so he immediately went neat his son.

"Dad!! He left!! He left!! I don't know where is he!! Dad!! How!! I don't understand??" Mew keeps asked Tharn, Mew looks so lost and about to go crazy. Tharn immediately grabs his phone to call someone

"I will know what happens, son!! Just you stay here!! I will check what happen!! I'm sure there is a valid explanation for this." Tharn worriedly said to Mew

"Dad!! Please help me find Gulf!! I can't lose him, Dad!! Please help me!! I don't know what happen and why did he leave but it's making me feel so afraid already!! What happens here, dad!! Where is my baby!!" Mew repeatedly said to Tharn

"Don't worry Son!! Everything is gonna be okay!!" Tharn worriedly said to his son.

When Tharn already tried to call Gulf's phone so many times but wasn't able to connect with the man, he then proceeds in going outside to go to the hotel security to check when is the last time Gulf was seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tharn POV

I'm currently here at our Hotel security room with the security head of our hotel to check the CCTV to see when exactly Gulf left the room. I'm really worried for my Son, Gulf, and my grandchildren but I'm trying my best not to fall right now. My son needs me!!!

I'm nervously watching during the CCTV preview that was located near Mew's Hotel Room, they don't have any CCTV inside the room so this is the only way he can know what happen.

"Sir! We found something!!" The security head hurriedly said to Mew when they finally saw something in the CCTV

"What!! what is it!!" Tharn asked them, they just motioned for Tharn to look at the CCTV so that's what Tharn did. It was narrated to them when exactly does Gulf left the room and what happens before that.

Tharn was beyond shock when he confirmed and saw who is the last person, who visited Gulf while Mew is away.

"YOU!!!" Tharn exclaimed then his angry smash the table which made all the security flinch on the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew POV

I was beyond devastated when I saw the current state of our room!! I don't know what happens or how because I know Gulf will never leave and do all of this without any apparent reason!! This is not him. I'm getting worried every second now!! Why did he leave!! He doesn't have any reason to leave.

Don't tell me knew about Megan but that's impossible!! How can he know about that!! I haven't been able to tell him about it!! What happen!!

But one thing that I'm sure of right now is that I cannot stay broken like this!! I need to find him!! I can't wait for my father's update anymore!! I need to find him!! It's dangerous for him to be alone right now!! Our babies!! How about our babies!!

I immediately stand on my feet and started to run to go out of our room and look for my babies!! I can't keep crying like this!! Gulf needs me now more than ever and I can't let him down. As I was about to open the door, I almost bump into someone who is also about to knock on my door too.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Megan. I feel so angry seeing her right now!! U feel so betrayed!!

"Mew!!" Megan said as she saw me.

"I'm sorry Meg! but I don't have time to talk to you right now I need to go somewhere important!!" I firmly said to her, I don't have time to deal with or be angry at her. I need to find Gulf!! but as I was about to continue to walk again, she enters my hotel room and speaks.

"If you are going to find Gulf! Don't waste your time anymore cause you will never find him again!! He is gone, Mew!! He left you already!!" I was shocked upon hearing what she said, she just continue to walk inside my Hotel Unit so I quickly turned around to confront her about what the hell did she mean by what she said

I harshly held her arms and made her face me!! How the hell did she know that Gulf is missing!! Did she do something Gulf??

"WHAT DID YOU DO, MEGAN!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I angrily asked Megan who just keep on avoiding my gaze.

"ANSWER ME!!!" I angrily said to her!! She finally looks at me!!

"I said he was gone!! He left you already! He finally leaves!!" She exclaimed then he push away my hand that was holding her and holds my hands instead!!

"He is finally gone, Mew!! You don't have any reason anymore not to take care of me and our baby!! He is gone!! Choose me again Mew!! I need you! Our baby needs you!! Please choose me!! I'm here Mew!! I'm not going away!! Me and your baby are here!! Please, Mew!! Let's go back to what we are before!! We are to be married right?? We can do it now!! I haven't canceled anything that I plan for our wedding!! Please!!!" I can't believe what I'm hearing right now!! Did she do something to Gulf!! I was about to ask her when I saw my dad breathlessly arrive in a hurry. He looks so angry as he approaches both of us.

"Dad!! What." I was about to ask him when I saw how he angrily held Megan on her shoulder, I never saw my dad looked so angry like right now

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO GULF MEGAN!!! ANSWER ME!!" He angrily asked Megan who is so shocked about it while me just remaining still right here so confused about what the hell is going on.

To be continued

A/N

I'm back for this story!!

It's getting intense now Mi - Loves

What do you happen to Gulf and where is he??

WAANJAI MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 305 21
Pregnant With Twins. What No?
25.3K 114 39
List of novels that I think it's interesting. Picture and stories are no my original.
3K 99 4
I am alone in the dark night .... walking briskly towards my house i have a MEET WITH MY FAVOURITE BOYBAND.......!!!!! Yes its One Direction....!!! I...
2.1K 148 8
Joong is a rookie actor. He landed his first ever role in a novel based-BL drama. Being new, they are to have someone mentor them. How will this end...