GHOSTed

By H3y_Ur_Cute

Korra is a mafia boss, not only A mafia boss but THEE most feared one in the underworld. She's the second han... More

Chapter 1: 'Rude Worm'
Chapter 2: Misunderstandings.
Chapter 4: Games and Explanations.
Chapter 5: One more chance.
Chapter 6: 'You look better without them on'
Chapter 7: "Who are you calling a midget..."
Chapter 8: The Avatar's things
Chapter 9: Am I vanilla?
Chapter 10: Korvirasami?
Chapter 11: Bare chests and chains.
Chapter 12: Red numbers and dessert.๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 13: The one and only
Chapter 14: "What are we celebrating?"
Chapter 15: The calm before the storm
Chapter 16: Level One.
Chapter 17: Level Two
Chapter 18: Level Three: ENDURANCE
Chapter 19: I love you
Chapter 20: It all ends where it began.
Chapter 21: Ashes to Ashes
Chapter 22: Ironic isn't it?
Chapter 23: Foreshadow.
Chapter 24: Trial.
Chapter 25: Kรนnhuรฒ
Chapter 26: Moving on?
Chapter 27: Explanations
Chapter 28: Happy ending?

Chapter 3: On the Rebound

1.6K 50 35
By H3y_Ur_Cute

⚠SMUT⚠

Korra's POV

I found myself where I swore I would never go again. This girl has me fucked up. While I was still stuck in my head, the door of the apartment opened up.

The door revealed a gorgeous pale skinned woman with long black wavy hair.

She wore red and black see-through lingerie. Her bra pushed up her boobs up perfectly, producing the perfect cleavage. Korra's eyes lingered there but, soon went downwards.

She wore guttered matching panties. Exposing her toned stomach. The gutters led to her black stockings and long legs. The black heels tied the whole outfit together.  No matter how long it takes or how many times I see her, she never ceases to amaze me.

The woman wore a smirk, clearly amused by the look on my face. She leaned onto the door frame. Her green eyes set on mine.

"Are you gonna keep standing there or are you actually gonna come in Avatar?" She gestured into her apartment.

"H-hey Kuvira, how you been?" I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Now that you're here... I'm amazing." Kuvira.

She slowly pranced from where she was, clearly knowing the effect she has on me. "I'm sure you didn't come all this way to gape at me..." she slowly lifted my chin with her fore finger, "... now do what you came here for." She slowly moved closer but, only lightly kissed the corner of my mouth and slowly turned away from me swaying her hips from side to side.

I took a deep breath and remembered why I was there in the first place. To take control.

I followed her into her bedroom and there she was sexily sitting on the bed, legs crossed. "Come here." I ordered. Her eyes brightened, she liked it when I took control. She came up to me, listening attentively for her next command. "Kiss me, for real this time." She went in and we kissed passionately.

I pulled her closer by her waist, she pushed me to the wall. Though she liked me in control she didn't relinquish it without a fight. I flipped us around, pinned her hands on either sides of her head on the wall. My mouth left hers to trail kisses over her cheek, over her jawline and then when it found her neck she began to moan. My hands went to her boobs to lightly massage them. That was one of her weaknesses. She threw her head back. I continued trailing kisses all the way to her collarbone.

Her Bra was in the way and I could not kiss to her boobs so, I just tore it in half. She gasped, "Hey! I just got that!" She frowned, but her frown turned into a glorious moan when I took one of her nipples into my mouth and my other hand was kneading her other boob. "I'll get you a new one." I went back to what I was doing and switched boobs, giving them equal attention. My tongue played with her perked pink nipple. I lightly sucked and bit her nipple. Her moans filled the room and fuelled me even more.

I went back to kissing her mouth and picked her up. She put her legs around my waist and her hands encircled my neck. I led us to the bed and put her down. I crawled over her and continued my previous onslaught on her nipples, kneading both of them in my hands while trailing kisses down her toned abdomen. I smirked and looked up at her, when she saw the look in my eyes she shook her head, "NO!  you wouldn't." I raised a challenging eyebrow and tore through her panties, "You were saying?"

She was pouting now, then I went back to kissing her mouth all the way to her ear, "I said, I'll buy you another one. We'll go for a spree tomorrow okay?" I lightly bit her earlobe. This girl sure liked her shopping sprees. "Appeased?" She nodded enthusiastically.

I pulled down the torn panties together with the stockings. She was left in her birthday suit, wearing nothing but a smile. "Like what you see?" She asked clearly amused. I just nodded and ran my hands over her toned legs. Started trailing kisses from her leg all the way into between her thighs, kept going higher and when she felt my mouth closer her breath hitched.

"Someone's eager." I lightly teased. She rolled her eyes, "Really? I hadn't noticed." I snickered at her frustration.

I lightly planted a kiss on her wet lips. Her breath hitched again. She started squirming so, I hooked my arms under her thighs and held her in place. "Stay, or I'll stop." She let out a whimper and nodded her head.

One hand was holding her down while the other separated her wet lips to reveal her clit more clearly and without warning I went in put it in my mouth sucking. Her moans filled the room again. I continued sucking and kissing her lips while my hand rubbed circles on her clit.

"M-more," she whimpered out. I kindly complied and went back to kissing, sucking and biting on her lips and clit while my hand went downwards. I put one finger inside and hooked it upwards. She was whimpering mess by now, I added another one and pumped in and out while my mouth and tongue went to town on her lips and clit. Her moans went high pitched her face contorted and I could see she was close. My suspicions were confirmed when she said, "S-so c-close... D-don't stop..."

When she gasped I removed my fingers and mouth. The disappointment on her face!!! It soon turned to a frown, "W-why d'you stop???!!!"

"That was for teasing me earlier," I just laughed at her frown. She tried to move her hands downwards to clearly finish the job herself. "Don't even think about it." She whimpered and whined at this.

I got up and took off my golf t-shirt only left in my sports bra. Took off my sneakers and black slacks to reveal her favourite toy. Her eyes brightened at the sight of it. I went over to her bedside drawer to take out the lube she keeps there.

I put a generous amount on the strap. Went and crawled on top of her, positioned myself and lined it up. She spread her legs expectantly, I lightly teased her entrance and pushed it in. "Oh! Korrraa".

She threw her head back into the pillow, I waited for her to adjust and when she started moving her hips, I started to move. She moaned again, her hands gripping on my biceps. I let out a groan when she dug her nails on my back and moved faster, "Yes! Please don't stop!"

I stopped to take her legs from my waist and put them on my shoulders for a better angle and started moving, "Right there!" She shouted. I moved faster, I could see that she was close, I put my hand in between us and in between her legs to rub circles on her clit. The room was filled with heavy pants, moans, screams of my name and skin slapping on skin every time I thrusted in to her.

She came with a scream of my name, "KORRAA!"  her whole body was shaking. I got up from the bed never pulling out and stood on the floor. I saw she had come down from her high. Her hair was wet and stuck to her face and body from sweat, she had a tired smile on her face. I had pulled her to the edge of the bed so, I put her legs on my shoulders and started to move again.

The ground gave me much needed leverage and I thrusted into her with no mercy. The room was filled with screams and moans of my name again, skin slapping on skin. She soon came again. I flipped her over, her head was down on the bed so, I picked her and pulled her close to my body. There I had more access to her boobs, I kneaded and played with them just how she likes, with slight nipple pinches. All while I was moving in and out slowly and sensually.

I kissed, licked and sucked on her neck. While she had her hands on my head. One of my hands left her boob and went for her clit. This time her moans were more dragged out, probably from the slow pace. "Come for me baby," I whispered into her ear.

That was all it took for her to come again, she came with another scream and she clutched at my hair.

She collapsed in the bed, face first. Clearly amused with my handy work I pushed her hair to one side and kissed her shoulder and back, all while waiting for her to recover. When her pants evened out she spoke, "That was AMAZING!" I snickered and replied, "Who said we were done?"

At that her head snapped back, wide eyed, "What?!" I pulled her hair back a little bit, she moaned. "Are you done?" I whispered to her ear. Having her hair pulled was one of her kinks. "No fair, you're cheating, cause you know I like that." I just laughed lightly.

I pulled her ass up and smacked it, another moan escaped her mouth. She forgets I know her body much more than she does. She backed her ass up and I knew she was ready again. I started moving slowly at first, "F-faster!" I complied but, not before pulling her hair so, her head was closer to my mouth. "You aren't allowed to come before I say so." She whimpered through her moans, "You hear?" I yanked her hair back again and she nodded through her moans, "Y-yes."

I let go of her hair and started thrusting in and out again. Slapped her ass as I picked up the pace. The room was filled with her moans. The neighbours already know my name at this point. She was close again as she was already oversensitive. "PLEASE!!!" I continued moving and one of my hand slipped from her waist to the front and rubbed her clit, mercilessly. As her body cotorted, shaking.

"Please what? Say it baby." She tried to run from the edge of the bed to run from me but, I had anticipated this and followed her on it. She crawled on the bed crying, moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs, I followed her and when she flopped her body on the bed to get away... I followed her down, braced my hands on either side of her head and kept moving.

The frustration to let go caused the cries to heighten, "PLEASE! LET ME COME!!" She was laying flat on the bed with me on top of her, For running away from me I kept quite and continued my onslaught.

After like a whole minute of her screams and whimpers, I went down to her ear. "Come for me baby."

She didn't need to be told twice, she let go and came with her whole body shaking screaming out my name, "Oh! KORRAAA! ngn" Her body was overcome by spasms and the strap was dripping wet, the covers were a whole different story. Her breath came in sharp and ragged gasps.

I pulled out and took out the strap and put it on the bedside drawer. I went to the bathroom and took a towel, poured warm water from the sink on it.

I went back and found her just as I left her. I flipped her over, her legs were still shaking. (YEP! Still got it!) I wiped her off. Wiped her inner thighs. Went back in the bathroom to rinse the towel, came back and wiped the sweat from her face, wiped her hair that was stuck to her body, all the way down to her boobs planting small chaste kisses.

Picked her up in order to take off the covers and put her back down. I put both the towel and covers in the washer and came back to her with a glass of water. "You know you didn't have to do that."

"I know, I wanted to. It's the least I could do after blowing your back out," I winked at her.

"You crazy, smug fucker! Who told you, you blew my back out?" She asked smiling lazily.

"Oh! I don't know maybe the way you were screaming my name loud enough for your neighbour 4 floors below to hear, or the way you ran from me. Perhaps it's the fact that your legs haven't stopped shaking." I brought a new cover and covered us up.

She blushed and buried her head in my neck and lightly hit me on my shoulder. She soon slept.

*A few hours later*

I got up quietly in order to not wake her up. Wore my clothes, but as I was walking out I heard her talk,  "Were you gonna leave me without saying goodbye?"

"No, I was just gonna make you something to eat." I hoped she believed it but, she clearly didn't. "Fully clothed?" She questioned.

"Okay, you got me. I have to go. There was a problem with a delivery." That wasn't a lie entirely. Opal had called with an emergency.

"Korra, you don't have to lie to me. We're not 16 anymore. Will you grow up? You're 25 for fuck's sake, act like it!" She said getting up from the bed. "You're right we're not kids anymore, but I'm also not the one who cheated on me not once, multiple times! The only reason you're still alive is because of these casual fucks and the fact that you're mom's the President. Besides that for what you did. You would be 6 feet under by now."

"You'd never kill me..." she laughed, "Plus that was more than 6 years ago, when will you forgive me for that?" I was getting more pissed by the second. She was downplaying everything and it pissed me off.

"Oh! I don't know, maybe it's because one of those people you cheated on me with was the same person you told me not to worry about. Your step brother. The same one who you're cheating on with me right now." I was fuming at this point.

"Baatar is nothing compared to you. He could never make me feel like you did a couple of hours before. Heck! He's so vanilla I have to fake it. And one round is all it takes to knock him out." Kuvira was now in front of me, "I Love you and only you." She tried to touch my face, but I swatted her hand away.

"Well, then it's a pity you're engaged to him now isn't it? Even if you weren't this..." I gestured between us, "...will never be more than what happened a few hours ago. Now I gotta go." I turned around and left, "You'll be back. You always do!" I didn't look back.

I drove to the homestead. Head filled with a certain Raven haired girl. One who I hadn't even had the chance to kiss before she chugged me out of her life like I was dirty laundry. I never deserved her anyway. Who knew that the Almighty Avatar, a 25 year old tech genius with more than 25 000 men and women under her, the one whom no one dared mess with was to be heartbroken by a chick she hadn't even banged, let alone kiss.

I arrived at the homestead and went straight to Opal. "Hey Kor!" Bolin screamed out and attacked me with a hug, "I missed you! It feels like years since I saw you." Bolin was a drama king. He had seen me a little over three weeks ago, the same time she... No! I'm not going there again.

Bo, must have seen my face but before he could speak Opal saved me. "The delivery truck was supposed to reach the destination yesterday but, it didn't. It looks like an inside job. They knew which of the tech had which trackers and disabled all of them. I was able to track it because I had those trackers on the steering wheel installed discreetly like you had instructed.

"Nice work Ope. Do you have any suspicions as to who it may have been?" I asked as I went towards one of the monitors. "Only two of our people were near the sight of high jacking and the sight where the truck is located right now." Opal showed some dots on the monitors and the serial numbers of the people in question seemed clear to me. They have always been rouge. I need to make an example out of them. Since, that thing with Phil about half a year ago, wasn't convincing enough for them.

"Where's the truck now?" I asked Opal. "It's about 50 km from here. They probably thought hiding it closer in plain sight would throw us off the trail. It's on Wong's territory."

"Bo, take Kai, Jinny, and some men with you. I want you guys to fetch Wong and those traitors, as discreetly as possible. I don't want anyone knowing of their disappearance until I'm good and ready. Wong's pissed me off for the last time. We're taking over his territory, he doesn't deserve it anymore."

"You've got it Boss." Bolin Saluted.

"Take them to the warehouse. Call on everyone to meet us there. I want to make an example out of them, okay Ope?" Opal saluted and went to work preparing an invite to everyone at the warehouse.

I went back home and found Amara on the couch. "What's got your panties in a bunch?"

"Shut up!" I scolded. "Glad to see you back to your old self, I missed you bro." Before I could tell her off, I got a notification from Bolin

MachoMan: We've got Wong. We're going to the warehouse right now.

Korra: Good work, text Opal to send the invite.

MachoMan: Roger that! It's about to go down!

It's about to go down indeed. I haven't had fun in a long while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 831 15
Korra and Asami were very good friends.... but things take a different turn when they realize there is something between them that goes beyond just f...
88.9K 1.6K 20
So this is about korrasami in high school they've been friends for a while and start falling in love but they don't know they like each other so Korr...
80.3K 3K 22
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
3K 54 7
Korra is the daughter of a restaurant owner in Republic City, the biggest city in the United Republic. Asami is the CEO of one of the largest compan...