Unspeakable why? (All x Reade...

By twinfgamesfan123

In this story everyone likes you. The only one you like though is Gabe. In the beginning you have moved from... More

Beautiful Mornin in Texas
Senior year (Part 1)
Senior Year (Part 2)
What they look like
Good Luck Gabe
Was it a dream?
The Truth
NATHANIEL!!!
The Knife
Oh no!
Brah
Tuesday
The Ending
Sequel?
Sequel Is Here!!!

09 (tuna fish) sharkboy

108 2 1
By twinfgamesfan123

"Shark?", I say not taking my eyes off the road. "Yeah Moose", he said. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR!!!", I yell. "Surprise", he says unsure of himself. I pull over. We both get out of the vehicle. "Why are you in my car?", I say softer, but more sincere this time. He explained to me he wanted to see Y/N. When I told him I was going to visit Gabe, he said I was lying. I gave up and drove him to Y/N's house. I then drove home. When there I immediately ran to my bed. Face first I jump on to the bed. I start crying (which was pretty rare). I hope tomorrow will be better. Without realizing it, I fall asleep.

Time skip 1 month

James' POV
I ran downstairs. I see Gabe lying on the floor of the kitchen. He was all bloody. I see Nathan attacking him. I tackle Nathan. He tackles back. I feel a huge pain in my arm. I sit up in bed, breathing rather heavily. I pinch myself. I am awake. I go downstairs.  I see everyone eating BEKFAST. Mom and dad eating hot pockets, Gabe, Moose, and Y/N eating cereal. I grab a bowl and cereal and make myself some BEKFAST. I hear a knock on the door. Gabe goes to answer it. I stop him. I see his bandaged arm. "I'll answer", I say. He nods, but Y/N had already got the front door. I see Nathan. He entered the house (without permission) and immediately said sorry to Gabe. At least he was apologizing. He made it like a whole speech. He said,

"Gabe I am so sorry for everything I have done to you. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. I promise, if you do want to be friends, I will support you as much as possible. Although I know the probability of you saying yes is small, I hope you forgive me and except me as a friend.". He said this almost like he rehearsed it his whole life. Gabe nods, clearly too tired to speak. Which I completely understand.
Lately, Gabe has been SUPER tired. He has said maybe two sentences, in the last month. He started speaking in a different language (sign language). We had to learn it! He took his fist 🤛 and went up and down. "He says 'yes'", I tell Nathan. "Can we still be friends?", Nathan asked Gabe. He made the sign for yes and then tapped his fingers together on both sides. "He says 'yes, friend'", I tell Nathan. "Thank you", Nathan said. Gabe nods his head in a your welcome gesture (this is not sign language). Nathan understands and nods, still clearly disappointed. I wasn't sure if he was disappointed in himself or in Gabe. Probably himself, my mind whispered, in a soft voice (almost like Y/N's). I decide to exit the room, anyway I had seen enough of Nathan for today!

Gabe's POV
Y/N was staring at me. What I motion with my hands. She shakes her head. I motion ok. 👌 I hear a knock at the front door. I open the door. It was shark (tuna fish). I motion come in. He comes in and closes the door behind him. "Ready for chess?", he asks. I motion isn't it obvious, yes! He laughs very slightly. We go to the chess board. Someone following us. I decide to not look. After nearly a half hour later, I realize Nathan was watching us, almost as if observing our every move in the slightest detail. We keep playing. Shark moves towards the right with the king. BAD MOVE SHARK!!! My queen was bound to defeat his king. I motion with my hands checkmate. He seemed confused. Then he realized his mistake. "Oops", I hear him mumble. I go to pick up my queen to attack his king, when the doorbell rings. I go and open the door. "Police... police, hands up your under arrest.", they say. Why I motion. "Wrong kid, lets enter", they all past me. One hitting into my arm!!!!! I decided to follow them, but stealthy. I saw them handcuffing Nathan. "Nathaniel, you are under arrest for murder and abuse.", the youngest cop said. Abuse, me. Murder, wait what. Nathan actually killed somebody! (CHANGE OF EVENTS) I got a shivers down my spine. Who. Did. He. Kill? I must know. They leave. Nathan is gone, but for how long? I look up what the average jail time was for a murderer and abuser. Oh. My.

GOSH!!!

10 years? We will be 27! That is a LONG time! I run up the stairs. I run to the room James and I shared. James was on his phone. I fall to the floor with a thud. This surely got his attention. He looked up from his phone. All of a sudden, something comes over me. I couldn't control myself. "James, I need help. I feel horrible. Help, fast, please, James.", I say. My body I couldn't control. My words I could. James jumped up. He comes to me. "Gabe it is going to be alright, I promise.", he says as he picks me up. While he carries me I faint. Well too bad for a long POV in my view.

Cedric's POV
I get a text from Jordan.

J Hi Cedric. Come to my place fast, when your there I will explain!

That settles it then, I am going to Jordan's place. I grab my keys and run out the door. "Be home soon, mom", I yell. I run to the car and start it. Next stop Jordan's place.

One short car drive later to Jordan's house.

I knock on the door. Jordan opens it and grabs my arm, then closes the door and brings me to his car. "Is this a kidnapping?", I ask sarcastically. Jordan shakes his head. "Then where are we going?", I ask. "I will give you a hint, G A B E.", he said. "I am no kindergartener, I can spell! We are going to see Gabe?", I say. Jordan nods. By now we had already been driving for ten minutes. Then I realize it. "But, Jordan! This is not the road to the hospital!", I say. He ignores me. Like usual. I decide to watch the scenery. House here, house there, house next to the one there, oh, and one next to the one over here. Boy, was there a lot of houses in this town. I close my eyes and without realizing it, I fall asleep.

If you don't already know, Moose and Y/N have moved in with James, and Preston is thinking about it. Nathan killed Brianna and went to jail for it. He also abused Gabe and James. Gabe and Shark are nerds. James is the show off and Y/N has her own little special characteristic.

Chapter 10
Word count 1150 (NEW RECORD!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
373K 11.9K 25
When Regulus Black had walked into the cave with the intention of destroying Salazar Slytherin's's locket, he had known that he was going to die. In...
496K 13K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
189K 12.5K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...