DXD Caster's Magecraft

By WriterEvan12

Caster. His name is Ivan. He was a human. A heroic spirit. He learned Rune magic and illusion. But the most h... More

Bio(Rework and Remastered)
Ch1. Beginning
Riser and training for the Rating Game.
House. Church Duo
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter One
Chapter 10

ORC and Reunion

4.8K 58 14
By WriterEvan12

Before Entering Kuoh Academy 9 years ago, Ivan the magus. Started once more train with Cu Chulainn and Skadi for his runes. And Merlin for his trickery like Ilussion. Flowers and etc.

Ivan : Thanks for the training Skadi , Cu and Merlin.

Skadi : Well done. You learned quickly .

Ivan : Yes Shishou.

Skadi : Good. You will leave correct?

Ivan : Yes.

Cu : Try to visit us.

Ivan : Thank you for the training.

Skadi : OK. Now leave. Try to remember all the runes. Do not make troubles.

Ivan : Yes Shishou.

After the farewells he landed in Kuoh by plane and goes to the school he Merlin gave him some money and decent apartment.. And use the traveling clothes going to school

And the rest is history. Two days later there was a stray so. I fought it for some reason. In my Merlin clothes

Stray : You seem sweet.

Ivan : I'm no food. Stray. I'm a magus.

Stray : You'll die here magus.

Ivan : Well. I hate some lady are hard to be persistent....

Stray : Ha

The stray uses the magic

Ivan : time to use some runes

The magic and runes exploded together.

Stray : Are those runes?!

Ivan : Well yeah.. My magecraft is flames. Timber giant, eaten away by fire. Become a cage of flames,
Wicker Man!

The stray was destroyed and got flamed. And the stray died. But some devils are watching the scene and wanting him to be in his/her peerage

Ivan : Hey, Devils. What are you doing here I can sense your presence.

??? : Who are you?

Ivan : Ah introductions. My name is Ivan and I'm a mage.

???2 : Is that you Ivan?

A petite girl and looking like loli and White hair with hazel eyes show up with cat ears.

Ivan : Is that you Shirone?

Koneko : Yes... Its me...

Ivan : I see. I thought you feared your powers as a Nekomata. Sorry I wasn't there.

Koneko : Its fine...

Ivan : Phew... Red hair your next line is " What are you doing here" Toyou.

A red hair girl with blue eyes said

Red Hair : What are you doing here?

She gasp

Ivan : Koneko, Where are the manners of this one I need an introduction seriously.. If I am correct I know Supernatural.... Or do you want me to discern names. I have an ability to discern names.

( He will have a skill Of discern)

They stayed silent.

Ivan : You're not really making me this easy?

Still silent

Ivan : Fine. Red Hair Rias Gremory and Noble in Devil World and little sister to your sis con brother Sirzech Lucifer/Gremory. Next , Best friend of Gremory Akeno Himejima , Holy Sword Survivor Yuuto Kiba , Perverted Motherfucker Issei Hyodou , Cute and kitty Koneko Tojou and lastly the nun Asia Argento?

They all gasp. How did mage able to discern the names. Rias was embrassed. while Akeno stared at him.. Koneko is blushing Ivan saying "cute".

Ivan : Well then. I'm off. Koneko heres my address. If you wish for me to become in your peerage forget it. I'm Scott free... I'm not a tool nor slave. I'm going traveling as a mage and studying as a student.

Rias : Come back here. Meet me and Sona in the ORC.

Ivan : Fine. Make sure everything is prepared if not. I may blast some runes.

Next Day. After school

Kiba called him to come with him

While walking

Kiba : How did you know I'm from that holy project.

Ivan : It deems to be a failure. A clod of failure. No matter. I don't respect your king here. I don't give respect for free. The person must earn it not for free. I know what are You going to say next respect Rias.

After that talk . in Orc there are The student council and Orc

Ivan : Tell me you're faking your name isn't it Souna Shitori? Your name is Sona Sitri the Heiress.

Sona : How?!

Ivan : I can discern names by looking at people like your pawn Saji Genshirou.

Saji : Thats my name.

Sona : Tell me then. Do you wish to join Rias or my peerage?

Ivan : I don't refuse my humanity. Only a vampire saying "Im Throwing away my Humanity ! Jojo!". Or saying " I Reject my Humanity! Jojo!" something like that.

Other World

Dio : Who's talking about me? I ,the Great Dio!

Back at Universe Dxd

Ivan : My answer will be no .

Then he walks away and goes home but there is another person wearing Kimono, Black Hair , and Nekomata.

3RD person view

??? : Nya~ , Ivan there you are. I can finally hug you. Missing all these years. And mating with you. You're already strong. Nya~.

Ivan 's POV

Ivan : Who's talking about me?

Next time : Riser and training for the Rating Game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 2K 27
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
264K 9.2K 43
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be " " y'all hoes...
42.2K 953 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...