The Survivor with The Tudor R...

By JiqSan

Every Tudor Rose has its thorn and you're gonna hear'em in consort. I'm the survivor Yue a Daemos...not for l... More

Chapter 1 : They lost from a strategy
Chapter 2 : I don't come with peaceful intention
Chapter 3 : He seems familiar
Chapter 4 : Feel this presence
Chapter 5 : A truth must be reveal
Chapter 6 : Human Outfits
Chapter 7 : A Smile From Her Shadow
Chapter 8 : Black Invader's Attack
Chapter 9 : You shouldn't seek for me
Chapter 10 : Boys' weaknesses (Part1)
Chapter 11 : Boys' weaknesses (Part 2) & Winter Wonderland
Chapter 12: Boys' weaknesses(Part 3) & Instagrammed Yue
Chapter 13 : Boys' weaknesses Part 4
Chapter 14 : Yue's Spring Field Trip
Chapter 15 : She's such a Friend
Chapter 16 : Right here in His Arms
Chapter 17 : Prince of Jealousy
Chapter 18 : Spear of Non Mercy
Chapter 19 : Used
Chapter 20 : A Kiss for Help
Chapter 21 : Utterly Ridiculous Uncle Jotham
Chapter 22 : Imperfect Perfect Princess
Chapter 23 : A warmth of a cold hearted prince (Boys' weaknesses Part 5)
Chapter 25 : The Masked Warrior
Chapter 26 : Definition of Tudor Rose
Chapter 27 : Midnight Dance
Chapter 28 : This was a call of war!
Chapter 29 : Yue's shadow knights
Chapter 30 : Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 31 : Dream or Reality
Chapter 32 : Catherine Parr and Yue Ying
Chapter 33 : Back on Daemos
Chapter 34 : Monkey Boy
Chapter 35 : A Rest on the Bridge of 2 Kingdoms
Chapter 36 : Father's Approval
Chapter 37 : I'll show you fighting
Chapter 38 : Operation Manhunt
Chapter 39 : Panic Attacks
Chapter 40 : Suspicion
Chapter 41 : Operation Exile
Chapter 42 : I'm not a Legend!
Chapter 43 : Stupid Prince
Chapter 44 : Saviour
Chapter 45 : All Part of The Plan
Chapter 46 : King Ambrose
Chapter 47 : You're Crazy
Chapter 48 : The Day of Truth
Chapter 49 : Control
Chapter 50 : Powerless
Chapter 51 : Assassinate or Visit
Chapter 52 : Power Backup
Chapter 53 : Flashback
Chapter 54 : I Waited You Over Hundred Suns
Chapter 55 : Captured Once
Chapter 56 : I'm Yue Ying
Chapter 57 : Repay of Debt
Chapter 58 : She's Back
Chapter 59 : My Queen
Chapter 60 : Finale

Chapter 24 : Fallen Deep Down

153 7 0
By JiqSan

Yue's POV

Ugh....I can't just say this 'cramp' thing.....

It's just so painful......

I'm literally gonna die....

But that freaking uncle of Juleka's......

Ugh.....

I thought while hid my face into Asch's leather jacket.

"Really like the jacket I assume?" I freaked out and found Juleka who's looking with a weird smile on her face....

"N-No! Hehe...What makes you think so?!""You literally hid your face into his highness jacket. I even saw you kissed him."

Kissed?...

She mean...

Caress?....

"Pfft , no! I enjoyed to see boys being weak in front of a charm , I'm just playing with them. The game's over. And none of them won the game."

"So...You're playing with their feelings?""You can say so. It's fun , isn't it? Watching the boys being weak. They just hate girls being too initiative."

"That's really rude though.""I enjoyed this. It's not every boy that came to join this game. You humans maybe thought that it's rude cause you really care about your feelings and affection between humans. But I'm not a human."

I said while put my feet on the table. Juleka seems confused about my answer."What's wrong , need to elaborate or?"Juleka shook her head and hold my hands tight.

"I know you like playing their feelings....But...Is it because you don't have attention or...love from your family?""Pfft. What makes you think so?""There's a actual test about this. Some human being so charm cause they either want attention or....They're not love...."

Love?....

What do I know about that?.....

I pulled my hand away from hers and grabbed the leather jacket,  hold it tight in my grip.

I don't have love...since the day that I lost the horn....My family abandon me for being disgrace....The whole Daemos doesn't accept me.....For being a disgrace....

Now , I had changed.....From a disgrace to a honorable person.... From a villager to a general....or a betrayer......There's a price to pay for being honor....

Sometimes.....

I don't even know who am I....

I felt weird whenever I was near the Daemos....especially Asch.....

I asked myself....

Is this who am I......

Is this who Asch wants me to be?....

.
.
.
.
Wait- Why am I thinking about him!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yue? Yue. YUE!"I snapped out of trauma as Juleka yelled into my Dargon ear."H-Huh?""Time to go."I hummed in response and walked out of the shared chamber while tying Asch's leather jacket around my waist.

Leif's POV

"What do you mean you lost that freakin' jacket of yours!?""I just lost it okay? There's no need of elaborate!" Watchin' Asch arguing with Princess Ava for just a lost leather jacket.

"Do we need to stop them arguing before they even start fighting?""I don't think it's a good idea."Pierce agreed with what Rhys said."This is gonna be so much fun if they fight."

"What's with the noise , Ava?"I turned and found Yue with human Juleka next to her. "Nah , just some demon who lost his freakin' jacket that cost a lot of money.""Oh it's-" Right at the moment the human tries to say something , Yue grabbed her wrist and shook her head.

"Anyway*sigh* , Yue and I got to head for the photographs. See you later." said the human while got dragged away by Yue. The jacket she usually wear- Wait , isn't that Asch's....

Why is she wearing his stuff?....

After dragged Princess Ava away , I asked Asch about this."Asch , why is she having you jacket around her waist?""N-None of your concern, Leif."answered Prince Asch with a light pink tint on his face.

"Prince Asch , please be serious about this. Courting a Dargon will be a bad idea. Especially some charm like her who played with our feelings.""So... this is the game she mentioned...." I looked at Asch leaned on the couch with his hand touching his chin.

Did she-?!

"Prince Asch! I did mention that she will played around your feelings! How come didn't you be cautious about this?!"scolded Rhys."Rhys , she's the Dargon's charm , she would just let you fell into her trap , without any signal. I believe you did fell into her trap."

"Yes I did! That's the reason I warned about this to his majesty.""Oh please , which men won't fall such gorgeous like her?"I asked Rhys while walked towards the balcony. Through the glasshouse , I can see Yue sitting beneath bushes of roses , having her hair straight and a bit curled up.

There's a white rose flower crown on her head , black ribbon around her white collar long sleeved shirt. Black corset belt around her waist and red knee length skirt. A pair of black Mary Jane on her feet and a dagger in her grip.

Can't she be the charm of every men with this beauty?

"Leif , I swear to god. You have fallen into her trap. Don't you even have any idea what's her purpose here?!" "Asch's her target. Not me.""What if she just get one of us killed?! Prince Asch's safety would be in danger-"'I know how to defend myself. I don't need you to teach me."

"Are you guys done now?"I just noticed that Princess Ava was leaning against the door frame."How long are you there? Princess Ava!?""Not even a second. Let's go. Juleka's about to show us the place."

While walking behind Princess Ava , Rhys once again trying to brainwash me from stop being so close to Yue. "I swear you would regret falling for her. You literally fell deep down on the first day she teased your feelings-" "Just like how I teased every single female Daemos. She wants to play. I would join this game."

I walked away faster than Rhys , hearing him groaned.

I know....

I had fallen...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Deep down...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Couldn't climb out from this hole....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 18.8K 33
When a storm strands Ira Hale at the stately Beaufort Manor, she joins the household to work under the mysterious and reclusive Valeri Beaufort, but...
3.6M 137K 50
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Alex has been living the same life, with the same routine, repeating i...
2.1M 116K 53
Since ancient times, on January 13th of every year, a young human is the Chosen One - descending down sheer endless stairs into the cave where the de...
529K 13.2K 70
Eulalia O Fontaine had been plagued with misfortune since the day she was born, her life having a fecundity for consistent unrest and everything nefa...