Graduation- Kageyama fanfic

By NoFriendsLOL

Middle school was tough for Kageyama, even before his sister's death. With abuse coming with him everywhere h... More

Chapter 1- The Beginning.
Chapter 3- The Bottom of The Stairs.
Chapter 4- Miwa?
Chapter 5-School.
Chapter 6- Don't worry, I Know.
Chapter 7-Practice
Chapter 8- The Incident.
Chapter 9- Hospital.
Chapter 10 - What happens now?
Chapter 11 - The Weeks.
Chapter 12 - Choices.
Chapter 13- Lineups.
Chapter 14 - Unexpected Encounter.
Chapter 15 - Away.
Chapter 16- Years.
Chapter-16.5 Graduation
Chapter 17 - Savior.
Chapter 18 - Attire.

Chapter 2- Home.

38 5 2
By NoFriendsLOL

Tobio talked to nobody about his home life. They didn't need to be bothered, and nobody really asks, so whenever they notice his wincing, he just tells them off for being insecure. So they would stop pestering him, and the rest of the day would go normally.

Until he reached his house.

That was when all hell broke loose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobio shakily inhaled.  He set his hand on the doorknob. In, 1, 2, out, 3, 4. His breathing became slightly more controlled. You can do this. You can do this. He twisted the doorknob, opening the door.

He stepped into the house.

The entrance was dark and cold, letting very little light in. Dust was settling in.

 The sight that greeted him every time he got home. 

He sighed with relief. His Father wasn't home. He walked deeper into the house, not suspecting anything until-

"There you are." A sharp pain burst upon his forearm. He quickly looked down at it, seeing a hand grasped firmly around it.

Kageyama gave a strangled cry as he was pulled downstairs, into the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry that this chapter was so short, I just didn't want to spoil too many things yet. The next chapter will be longer, and with a lot of angst. (just a warning.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
439K 26.5K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
475K 32.1K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...