Ruby needs help

By ayoameliainnit

Help I've been stuck in her for ten years she has stuck us in here and we can't get out , please Y/N help us. More

Woman?
Man?

Lookin kinda susssy

2 0 0
By ayoameliainnit

Caca laid one the floor with his head tilted to the wardrobe behind him. Pipi put on his favourite tunes on - this mainly consisted of audio recordings of furry p*rn. Pipi carved his mouth in to an "o" shape and nodded his head to the unusual beat. Caca twisted his noise in pain as the man demons crawled out of him. Ruby instantly grabbed her phone and started recording the once in a life time opportunity that was happening in front of her. She fumbled for the record button but eventually found it.

Once she found it there she thought, "This is quite weird ngl ." As she thought this all the demons escaped Caca.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 48.1K 164
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
149K 2.2K 32
အချစ်ဆိုတာ လူသတ်ရတာလောက် ရင်ခုန်စရာမကောင်ဘူး ကူ ကိုယ်အတွက်အချစ်ဆိုတာကစားစရာထပ်မပိုဘူး အခ်စ္ဆိုတာ လူသတ္ရတာေလာက္ ရင္ခုန္စရာမေကာင္ဘူး ...
256K 7.8K 52
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
101K 2.6K 35
▬▬ ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫 »»----------------»-♡-«...