Code blue Meredith grey

By niamheyyyyy

Meredith being abused do people step in and save her or is it too late All characters are in this story 🥳 More

Home
Help
Tequila
Work.
Life
Missing
Gone
Oop🥶
🛏
🧠
..
Who needs sleep
Morning
Not ready
Im fine
Wait
What am i supposed to same these 🥶
10 blade
PAGE MONTGOMERY STAT
Waiting is always the worst
I dont need help
Urges
Power
Secerets
Old frienemies
Truth
Gone
Note
Goodbye

Alone.

1.6K 46 1
By niamheyyyyy

It had now been a week since their date and things were going smoothly , Addison had been staying with Meredith since she got out of hospital for support.
Addison POV
" hey mer" I say as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen " hey" Meredith replied with the best smile she could " mer I'm going back to work today , I won't go if your not ready I can stay if you need me ?" Meredith had been experiencing severe ptsd and was terrified of everything. Meredith looked up from her coffee and replied with " I'm going to be fine I'll call you if anything happens I promise" " ok" I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek . We had been taking it slow just so Meredith had time to recover and process everything that happened .

Meredith POV
When Addison left it was just me left all alone with my thoughts . Then I heard the door bell ring , I couldn't breathe , I felt the walls closing in on me I thought it was Derek coming back for me . Every time I blink I see his face laughing at me . I fell to the floor and reached for the phone to call Addie . She picked up with a concerned " hey" " a -a -Addie" I gasp still struggling to catch my breath " I -I - I can't breathe come home please." " ok mer I'm coming right now I need you to try calm down , is there a paper bag anywhere ?" " ya why Addie" " ok breathe into it I'll be there in 5 minutes "

Addison POV
I was really worried about Meredith it sounded like she was having a panic attack . I ran to my car not telling anyone I was leaving and I raced home . When I got there I realised it must've been the mailman that scared her , I walk in the front door slowly and calmly " hey mer where are you ?" " in here" Meredith replied sobbing . I ran over to her and fell to the ground grabbing mer and hugging her as tight as I could " it's ok I'm here and I'm not going to leave" " thank you Addie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.2K 19
Meredith is attacked by a patient, but this time Derek is alive and well...he's just in DC wrapping up some things. Everyone is alive in this fanfic
23.8K 512 37
Meredith is learning to cope with Derek's tragic death but it was still yet to sink in. Meredith left out of the blue and everyone is worried about h...
34.2K 1.3K 33
What happens when one of the Shepherd family gets in a bad accident, will the family adjust and stick together as they discover their new daily life...
38.8K 1.3K 27
Meredith Grey grew up in an abusive family but she meets the love of her life, how will her life turn out? Will they be happy and grow old together? ...