The Silent Truth

By Adrianagandre14

Dear readers, This is a Bakutodo fanfiction. It's written by two people and the story may jump around a lot b... More

Chapter 1 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 2 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 3 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 5 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 6 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 7 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 8 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 9 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10(Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 11 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 12 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 13 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 15 ( Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 16(Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 17( Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 18(Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 19(Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 20 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 21 (Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 22 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)
Chapter 23 (Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 24(Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 25(Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 26 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 27( Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 28(Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 29(Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 30(Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 31 (Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 32 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 33(Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 34 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 35 (Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 37 (Shoto's P.O.V.)
Chapter 38 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)
Chapter 39 (Shoto's P.O.V.)

Chapter 36 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)

29 3 0
By Adrianagandre14

The twins were asleep after playing for like an hour. After I put

them to bed, I went to Shoto and I's room so I can tend to my husband. When I got there he was already in bed. I smiled a little as I took off my jacket and joined him in the bed, wrapping both my arms around him.

"Are you just tired, my love?" I asked him, kissing his jawline.

"Mhm..." I heard him mumble, smiling softly to my kisses. I stop kissing him and continue to snuggle him so he can sleep.

"Goodnight then," I say to him, feeling tired myself.

When morning came, soft warm sunlight pierced through the

window, filling the room with warmth. The queen sized blanket covering half of my body, felt as if it were getting pulled to one side of the bed. When I felt the sudden warmth disappear I opened one of my eyes to see where the blanket had gone. I noticed that the blanket was snuggled up and covering up my husband. I try not to laugh or yell at him stealing all the blankets, instead I move closer to him so we can snuggle and share the warmth together. The blanket was warm but distantly cold, My husband's body was as if I was touching his ice side but it was his full body. Confused, I ask myself why he's so cold, so I move some of the extra blankets aside and place him against me instead, so he can warm up. 'He's so cute when he sleeps,' I thought to myself as I saw his face was pressed up against my chest. I ended up moving some of his hairs away from his eyes so I can caress his cheek and rub my thumb over his scar a bit. His skin was soft but when I reached up to where his scar normally was. But it wasn't there. I finally noticed that his hair was soft white. Now really confused I backed up a bit and rubbed my eyes to see if I was still dreaming, but it was actually him. His hair was fully white, no red half, and his scar was gone. 'What? How? Is this toga pretending to be my husband? Was he hit by a quirk?' I keep asking myself worriedly, as I shake him awake.

"Sho? Shoto wake up," I say a bit loudly so I can get him to wake

Up. I felt him sit up but another body made the same impression on the other side of me.

"Yes?" The two voices mushing together. Now totally freaked out I try to get up and out of bed but I end up falling out, hitting my head on the wall.

"Ow," I said, rubbing the back of my head. The two people on the

bed looked at me, the white headed one having a worried look on its face.

"Are you okay, Suki?" The white headed one asked. I groaned as I sat back up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what the hell is going on with you?" I asked,

pointing two fingers at the white haired Shoto and the red haired Shoto, that somehow kept the scar.

"I might've got hit by a quirk yesterday at the cafe," The red hair shoto said in his monotone voice. The white haired Shoto wasn't even fazed about his other half. I didn't notice at the time, but my mouth was a bit agape when the two shotos' worked together as if they were twins.

"No shit! But you didn't bother to tell me until now?" I asked both

of them a bit mad, scared, and confused.

"We didn't anticipate that this would happen, Suki" Their voices intertwined together. The white haired Sho was looking at me with worried eyes. I look down and sigh trying to get my emotions together.

"Let me get this straight... you were unknowingly hit by a quirk

which had its effects occur the next day, and now my husband split into two personalities, and we don't know how long it will last. This all sound correct?" I ask both of them looking up once again.

"That sounds correct," They both said together, looking at each other and then back to me. From an outside point of view I went surprisingly silent, but for an inner monologue I am losing my shit. 'Are they the same person? Do they go by different names? How long will the effect last? How will I kiss him? Will I have to take turns kissing each one? How will I be able to break this to the kids? Uggghhh Shoto I want you to turn back to normal,' I ask myself all sorts of questions as I stand up and pace around the room. The two Shotos' watched me pace around the room. I then stop for a moment and turn to see both shoto's.

"Alright I've come to a conclusion, both of you will be staying in

this room until you return to normal," I tell them.

"What will happen to the twins?" The white haired Sho questioned.

"How will they get fed?" The other side muttered as well. I try holding my emotions in.

"I'll take care of them, they're old enough where they don't need

your milk anymore. I'll go to the store, buy baby food, and do all the chores today. For food I'll come in and give you my cooking," I respond, relaxing my face in my hand sighing.

"Alright," I heard The red haired Shoto say in his monotone voice. The other Shoto was fiddling with his clothing.

'Seems like the red haired one is the blunt and quiet. Shoto and the white haired Shoto was the somewhat adventurous one.' I thought to myself as I made my way to the door. I want to go to him so I can hug and kiss him and maybe make him feel like everything is ok, but I just don't know what to do. Once I'm fully out of the room, I close the door and make my way to the twins room, so I can take them to the store with me.

After the store, I put both kids in their spot at the table and feed them the baby food. Keith didn't like the food at first but he inevitably began to keep eating. Kim on the other hand would not eat it at all. She would scream and cry wanting something different than the baby food. I heard the bedroom door open slightly and then close again. Kim slapped the spoon out of my hand when I wasn't looking and baby food splattered onto the tile. I growled wanting to yell back at Kim, but I didn't want to scare her, and I didn't want the Shoto's to run out of the room. For Kim I gave up on her attitude and searched the fridge for something more sweeter she can chew or suck on. As she eats her snacks and shares with Keith I start cleaning the kitchen and the mess that Kim made with the baby food. Of course during the day Keith and Kim would fight with each other and I would try to break them away, but sometimes I would lose my temper, making Keith cry nonstop. 'Oh my god, how does Shoto deal with this?' I ask myself to calm the children down. I heard the door open, and there were tiny voices that I could barely depict out of the crying children.

"C'mon Suki told us to stay in the bedroom." I heard the monotone voice say.

"But- Keith and kimmy need me," I heard a soft voice mutter. Then there were several footsteps coming towards me and the kids. I quickly turn around to see both Shoto's walk in the room. I start to shake my head as I clench my jaw. 'No, I need to prove to Shoto that I can do this on my own,' I thought to myself as I remembered what Shoto does to calm the twin down. I sigh as I start collecting myself to sway both kids and start humming a lullaby. Both kids continued to cry for a bit but slowly calmed down feeling sleepy. The two shoto's watched, as the red haired one leaned down to the other side and mumbled something into the other side's ear. The twins fell asleep in my arms as I turned to see that both of them were gone back into the room. I sigh as I walk into the twins room to put them in their beds. Once that was done, I walked back into the kitchen and started making both the Shoto's lunch. When I finished cooking, I hoped and prayed that the sweet aroma wouldn't wake the kids as I walked into my bedroom to feed my husband(s). Once I closed the door I handed one plate to each Shoto, so he could eat.

"Why did you come out of the room?" I asked as I leaned against the wall.

"I thought you needed my help.." The white haired shoto mumbled, looking up at me. I clicked my tongue.

"Well I don't need your help! I'm just fine on my own," I said, widening my eyes after I said that. I noticed how that hurt the white haired Shoto which makes me feel guilty afterwards. White haired Shoto quickly looked away from me and down at the floor. I gulped, as I made my way to him, taking his hands and getting down on one of my knees.

"Look, I'm sorry I said that to you. I didn't mean for it to sound mean or horrible. I just don't know what to do in this situation," I apologized to him as I look up to him from where I'm at, hoping that he understands. He looked down at me, tears welling up in his eyes. 'Fuck!'

"We forgive you Baby, Sho is just sensitive," The red haired one said softly leaning toward my ear. I furrow my eyebrows and close my eyes, holding in the will to yell out a curse word for my mistake. Instead I lay my forehead on the white haired Shoto's lap to show him that I'm truly sorry and I didn't mean to hurt him. I felt the white haired Shoto put his cold hand onto my head. I quickly look back up to see white haired Shoto smiling down at me with some leftover tears in his eyes. I sit up a bit wiping some tears away from his eyes, kissing his forehead. Although he smiles, I still felt a subtle weight of guilt in my stomach. The white haired Sho went in to hug me. I hugged the white haired Shoto, as I felt the bed get somewhat lighter. I looked up and noticed that the other Red headed Shoto was gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 11.3K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
157K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
515K 17.3K 49
⚠Jungkook weak side ⚠ စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်။ *Uni + Zawgyi*
272K 9.5K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...