Destiel prison memory loss an...

By Supernatural1806

This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walk... More

I will never have him
I have him again
I feel so bad
You are stunning
We meet again (sabriel)
I feel so bad for her
I am glad I could help
I love you
I never want this to end
It became to much (Sam and Dean)
I am so sorry
It hurts so bad (sabriel)

I let the pain stay

91 3 0
By Supernatural1806

Cas's POV

Me and Dean have been dating for 3 months. Before we started dating. I felt like something was missing. Like a hole in my heart, but now I don't feel that. I feel like Dean filled that hole. I wanted him to meet my family. I asked him 20 minutes ago. He said he couldn't come. 

I went downstairs. "Is your boyfriend coming?" Gabriel asked. "No he said he couldn't come" I said.  I sat down on Gabriel's right side on the sofa. "How long had you been dating?" Gabriel asked. "3 months" I said. "Hmm weird that he chickened out, what's his name?" Gabriel asked. "He didn't chicken out. His name is Dean" I said. 

Gabriel was drinking. He choked on the water. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "y-yeah I am fine" Gabriel barely said. 

"Do you know him?" I asked. I felt like he reacted weirdly. "What's his last name?" Gabriel asked. "I don't know he hasn't told me" I said. "How does he look?" Gabriel asked. It sounded like he was worried. "He has dark blond hair and forest green eyes" I said. Gabriel looked really worried. 

"i-is it b-bad?" I asked worried. "I.. I don't know how to say this.. h-he is the one that tried to kill you" Gabriel said. I..I couldn't believe it.. he can't have done that.. n-no..he.. I really felt like he cared about me.. "I am not okay with him doing this to you. You should tell him to come and get you tomorrow. And I will make him understand to leave you alone" Gabriel said. I didn't say anything. It hurt so much..

*2 Hours later*

I laid in bed. My phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was Dean. He texted "I am sorry for not coming. I hope you are not mad at me. I want to meet your family. Can we talk on the phone? I miss you I want to hear your beautiful voice" I..I want to believe what he is saying but.. maybe he is just manipulating me. I was tired. I texted "I need to go to bed". I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

*Next day*

I went up from the bed and to the shower. I washed my body and hair. I went out and took on some soft clothes. I went to my bed and opened my phone. Dean had texted me and it said "good night". I don't know what to do. I.. I texted him 

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to put you on cold". Dean texted back a little later 

"it's okay Pls don't blame yourself. I know how important it is for you. Can we meet today? I am free the hold day". I want to meet and talk to him about everything.. I texted "I am free can you now?" Dean texted "yeah, I can come and get you". I texted them "ok". I went to take on some normal clothes.

Dean's POV

I drove to Cas's house. I need to tell him a lot of stuff. I just hope that he won't leave me because of it. I was at Cas's house. I went out to knock on the door. The door opened and.. it was Gabriel. He looked so mad. If I gonna be honest it scared me. 

"What the fuck are you doing here??!!" Gabriel yelled angry. "I –" I said. I was cut off by Gabriel punching me in the face. I don't want to fight him. He hit me in the stomach. Then head again and again and again. I fell to the ground. My vision was blurry. My head hurt so bad. I wasn't going to fight back. He started kicking me in the chest and stomach. It started to hurt a lot. It was hard to breathe. 

"Gabriel!" Cas said. Gabriel stopped and turned around. "He deserves it." Gabriel said. Gabriel moved Cas inside and closed the door. It fucking hurt. I guess he knows. Or will. I tried to get up. I groaned in pain. I got in the car. It was a miracle that I came there without falling. I drove to my apartment and went in there. I wanted it to hurt so I didn't do anything about the wounds. I sat down on the sofa and started to watch tv. It's how I want to deal with the pain. The emotional pain.

Cas's POV

"Why did you do that?" I said worried. "He deserved it" Gabriel said. "How do you know that?? He could be innocent. I don't think he did it" I said. 

"You can't mean that??" Gabriel said. I went past Gabriel. I opened the door. Dean's car drove away. I don't want him to think I don't care about him. I were about to walk out when Gabriel took me in the arm. 

"You know I am doing this for you? I don't want you to get hurt" Gabriel said. 

"I know but this isn't the right way" I said. He let me go. I started to walk. I know one of the guys that put Dean to jail. I took my phone up and called him. 

"Hi Castiel. It's so long since I have heard anything from you" Roy said. "I.. I wanted to know why you thought Dean tried to kill me?" I said. It became quiet. "You know? Emm okay, I thought it because he was the only one there. And he had your blood on his hands. I wasn't on the scene so what I judge was what people said and the photos. From what I knew I thought he did it" Roy said. 

"Do you still think he did it?" I asked. "Why do you ask about this?" Roy asked. "I..I started seeing him. I didn't know it was him. He didn't tell me. I really think he cares about me. It felt real. I.. I just don't want to believe it" I said. 

"Have you asked him why he didn't tell you?" Roy asked. "I didn't get the chance before Gabriel attacked him. I want to go and check if he is okay" I said. 

"Do you want me to come?" Roy asked. "I don't know, can I call you if something is wrong?" I said. "Of course" Roy said. "I am there now, I need to go" I said. "Ok pls call me after. And if things go well I still want to know if everything went well" Roy said. "Okay bye" I said. "Bye" Roy said. I hung up. I went in and up to the apartment. I knocked on the door.

Dean's pov

I was watching tv. My stomach hurt a lot. I tried not to think a lot about it. It was hard as it hurt so much. It has been hurting since I came in the car. It knocked on the door. I went up to go to the door. I felt everything crashing down. My eyes went up. I felt down everything went black.

Cas's POV

He didn't answer. I knocked again. "Dean pls open up. I am not mad. I just wanna find out the truth" I said. He didn't answer. Maybe if I call Roy he can force the door open. It's worrying me that he isn't answering. I called Roy and asked him to come. I asked if he could try to open the door. He said yes. I waited for 3 minutes. 

"Hi Castiel" Roy said. "Hi Roy" I said and got up. Roy looked at the door. "He didn't answer you at all?" Roy asked. "I didn't hear him answer. I saw his car so he is here" I said. Roy pushed his body on the door. It didn't open so he did it again. And again and the door opened. 

And.. D-Dean was laying on the ground. I walked fast to him. "D-Dean?" I said worried and scared. He didn't answer. I carefully turned him around. He looked pale and he looked warm. I put my hand on his forehead. He was burning up. 

"C-can you call 911?" I said. "Of course" Roy said. He called 911. 

"what's your emergency?" The lady on the phone said. "We found an unconscious guy. He looks really pale." Roy said. "C-can I get the phone?" I asked. "Of course" Roy said and gave it to me. "He is burning up" I said. "Can you see if something could be the reason?" The lady asked. I looked at him and then at his shirt. I took up his shirt. Omg. His stomach was purple. That ain't good..that's really bad.. "His stomach area is purple" I said barely. Now I am really scared. I don't want him to die. 

"H-how long is it to the a-ambulance C-come?" I asked. "2 to 3 minutes" the lady said. Suddenly Roy threw water at Dean's face. He woke up. "Why did you do that??" I said scared. "It's a bigger chance that he survives if he is awake" Roy said. It looked like Dean couldn't see properly. I went up to him. 

"D-Dean?" I said. He looked at me but I don't think he could see it was me. I could hear the ambulance. "Can you hear me?" I asked. "I-it's..I c-can't..i-it's..ringy.. un-" Dean said. He breathed in every pause. I put my hand over his mouth. I didn't want him to talk more. It was making it hard for him To breathe. I took my hand away. I wanted him to stop talking. The ambulance started to get close. I took Dean's hand. I didn't want him to think that I don't care about him. If he..d-dies. 

I held his hand. I tried to calm him down. My powers dosent work so well. I don't want to risk anyone finding out. I can't find any grace in Dean so I can't heal him that way. The ambulance people came in. They took Dean on a wheeled stretcher. They gave him a breathing mask. I followed after them. They got him in the ambulance. 

"Are you his friend?" One of the ambulance workers asked. I looked at Roy. I wanted to go with Dean. "I will see you in the hospital" Roy said. I went into the ambulance. I sat down on Dean's right side. I took his hand and held it. I let go when they got him out of the car. I followed them. They told me to wait in the hospital waiting room. I hope that he will be okay. I am so glad I got there. He would be dead if I would have been gone for the hold day. I waited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 93 24
Dean's a serial killer and Castiel is the head detective of the FBI. They soon meet together as Dean was taken into the jail and caught. Do Castiel a...
3.2K 149 10
Dean and Gabriel got drunk one night and slept together. They shook it off and went on living life but Sam can't get over it. He's had the biggest cr...
254 12 12
Destiel short story from Dean POV. It's been a long time since I've watched SPN so there could be messed up details, so apologies. It's probably shit...
7.5K 619 43
It was normal night at the Winchester home; Dean and Sam trying to fall asleep while their parents were watching tv in the living room. But somethin...