Pleasure Favours

By ipurplekpopidols

"Okay how about I receive a payment for every session I attend " "I don't have any money on me.I can't I'm s... More

one
Two
Four

Three

5 1 0
By ipurplekpopidols

Yuta arrives home still in laughter as his friend Taeyong looks at him as if he was a stray dog.
"Mind sharing."Taeyong said already joining the laughing choir.
"It's nothing."He said as he countinued laughing.
"It's that poor boy again right ."taeyong said looking at yuta dissapointaly "take it easy on him."taeyong said as he applies the finishing touches of his makeup."
"Are you coming or not?" taeyong asked yuta who refuses immediately.
"I'm way too tired maybe next time ."yuta had said now resting on the bed.
"What should I say for you missing work."Taeyong said referring to yuta's bartending job in the club but receives no answer.
"Okay sleep well don't forget to lock all the doors and if you're hungry I left your food in the microwave.don't be lazy be sure to warm it before you eat."taeyong said before leaving.
"Okay mom."yuta said in a mocking tone
"Of course I am ." Taeyong said heading back into the house to lay a kiss on yuta's forehead making him whine in response.
"Leave!."'yuta yells at taeyong as he throws pillows at him.
"Love you ."taeyong says while laughing and finally leaving this time for real.

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻

Taeyong made his way to the club and met a few friends there.Lucas,Jungwoo and Xiaojun ,there were a small group of friends and they liked it .Although Taeyong strongly believed Lucas and Jungwoo were secretly fucking ,he let it be as they were in a safe place.
"Where is my little lion."Jungwoo said referring to yuta.
"Too tired to attend apolgises ."taeyong said to yuta's boss jungwoo, he owned the bar and hired yuta few years back.
"I would fire him if he wasn't so cute."Jungwoo said holding lucas's neck.

Lucas and jungwoo were now drunk after a few drinks and had been grinding on each other as the rhythm escaped the speakers in the club. Xiaojun was just laughing at how stupid they looked grinding  on each other but moving his head back and fourth at taeyong and another guy in the club who kept  constantly looking at taeyong.
"That guy keeps looking at you." Xiaojun said as he grabbed taeyong's attention.
"Who?"taeyong asked as he stopped dancing .
"Him."xiaojun pointed but not being too obvious. "I think he wants something. "
"Ok."taeyong said as he made his way to the area where the guy has been seated.
"Hi I'm taeyong ...Lee taeyong. "He said as he adjusted his hand to a position to receive a handshake and was eventually met by the other.
"Hi I'm jaehyun, Jung jaehyun."He said copying the manner in which taeyong said it making the two laugh in unison.
"I'll have a margarita. "taeyong said as he rested his arms on the aisle and the barista  quickly rushed  to serve him.Taeyong began making his way to the dancefloor once again  but leaving a few  words.
"He is paying. "he said with a huge smirk on his face before finally going to the dancefloor and jaehyun followed close behind but paying first.He met  taeyong on the dancefloor. The purpleblue hair had been slowly shaking his waist and hips to the rhythm from the speakers . Jaehyun rushed behind him and rested his front side to the purpleblue hair's back side.Taeyong's movement changed to a more intense one when felt how hard the brown hair was.Taeyong continued to move this way for the next thirty minutes until he suddenly stopped  and began walking away leaving jaehyun a horny mess. Jaehyun didn't understand why taeyong was walking away but he wouldn't let his member down there get punished tonight so he followed closely behind as he saw the purpleblue haired beauty bid his friends goodbye before leaving the club. Jaehyun continued following him until taeyong stopped a taxi which jaehyun didn't hestitate to enter with him.
"What the hell man you can't do that to people." Jaehyun said as he let out frustration.
 "I knew you'd come ." Taeyong said smirking at the brown hair."So what no...."Taeyong was cut off by jaehyun sweet lips resting  on his, taeyong responded to his kisses holding his neck for support.Taeyong moaned as jaehyun begins to lick his bottom lip as a entrance for his tongue to invade his mouth.
"Taxi you can stop here." Jaehyun said as there were in front of a hotel somewhere in the sreets of Seoul.
Taeyong throws the money to the driver as jaehyun continues to poison his neck with hickeys.
"Sorry ....keep the change ."He says in the middle of moans.Jaehyun carries him out of the car as taeyong rests his hands on his neck.
They make their way into a room in the hotel. Jaehyun being familiar with the hotel quickly rushed to his room.He planned to buy an apartment next month but in the mid-time he leaves here. Jaehyun had now rested taeyong on his bed.Taeyong threw slutty looks towards jaehyun who responded by sucking on his neck and finally entering his tongue into taeyong's mouth licking every corner and feeling the purpleblue hair's taste. Taeyong pulls jaehyun's hair as  he feels his crotch tightening in his pants. His hands quickly make his way down jaehyun's pant as he felt how hard his crotch had been and he begins to slowly adjust his position.  He pushes jaehyun on the bed on a siting position and slowly goes on his knees right in front of his crotch and slowly took him in his mouth.He plays with his tongue around his tip and rub cicles around its head until he fully received him, releasing a loud moan from jaehyun's mouth .
"Please don't stop."jaehyun moaned with his rusky tone.
"You like this huh."Taeyong said as he increased the pressure of his tongue movement on jaehyun's member. Jaehyun continued begging taeyong for more which the purpleblue hair gladly did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 13.4K 24
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yandere!emperor x ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!butler!reader โ†ณ โ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. โž || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
372K 18.9K 116
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.2M 24.4K 114
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
1.6M 29.1K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...