Destiny: Who made us wear the...

By MiaParkYeol

Maybe destiny felt pity from them, which it will give them another chance. Everyone should have at least a s... More

Chapter 1: New Chance
Chapter 2: Where are we?
~Charaters presentation~

Prologue: Memories of us

189 6 3
By MiaParkYeol

3rd POV :

A golden haired girl sat in a garden filled with a thousand colorful flowers. Suddenly, they were scattered with the wind, which made this girl's ruby-red embellished dress fly over. She get up and sat down under that big tree. As she approached the tree she put her frail hand against the tree, inhaled, then closed her eyes.

"Please, I beg you save us, if anyone can hear me than please have pity on my beloved one. What should we do to satisfy this dammed destiny ? Can't we be happy like anyone ? Why we have to wear such weights, why do we have to carry a weight like this? We do not have to ask for anything and yet fate is on us." She said in a soft, frail but yet an imposing voice.

 She takes a deep breath and opens those eyes, she starting to put our hand on the tree.

"I thought everything would be okay, that I was going to have a life with a family that I didn't have in my previous life. I was ready to change my life, I wanted to know all the feelings that can exits when you have a family, friends, people who share the same suffering as you and who accept you as such. Why did everything .... disappear  ..... 

Her voice was clearly unsteady and tears began to flow. 

"Was our punishment for being so greedy ? Not only I wanted a father but I wanted to be loved by him, by everyone. I wanted a mother,  a sister, a brother, an uncle, an aunt, friends and a lover. As I thought, I didn't deserve all of them even if it is a fictional, even if I'm not real, I can't be too optimistic. Was too much for me to wish. I.. I"

Longer, clearer tears flowed from her deep, jewelled blue eyes. She quickly wiped away those tears with those shaking hands. 

 "Oh no I told Dady that I won't cry, he's going to say I'm a crybaby again. Oh my father, my beloved daddy , forgive me for leaving you, forgive me. Is it too much to ask for something common to all living beings, which is real or not, which is human or not."  She accelerated more and more and waved her arms violently at the tree.

"It is too much to ask to live normally, without pitfalls and without weight on the shoulders." She took a deep breath.

"NO I DON'T THINK. she said loudly. 

 Look everything is in ruins, do you hear the cry of innocent souls, the cries of my people, newborns are surely crying in the face of this tide of blood, of this disaster, that has become Obelia. Lucas, Ijikiel, Felix, Lily, My Uncle, Dad .... oh Daddy  ... no one is there, no one can tell me what to do. Why did you leave us all alone, I'm a good for nothing."

 She walked all around the tree as she sat down next to a brown-haired girl who was lying on a large white sheet. 

 "Jennette is still alive but I can't help her wake up, I can't even help myself. I beg you, tree of destiny, listen to me, listen to the others, their memories buried in me and allow us to start all over again. Protect us, protect this world. Give us a new dawn."

 A sudden scarlet light acted from the tree. The young girl turned to the tree and heard a voice. 

 "I can only promise you such a thing if you show me that you are worthy of such a request."

 "Who are you? Who is talking to me?"

"It's up to you to answer me."

 " I am Athanasia De Alger Obelia, I implore you to give us a chance."

 "And why should I do such a thing, I've already transported you to this world but you failed. How can I give to you and to your loved ones a second chance. Aren't you all selfish? I've given  plenty chances to you and your so called- beloved ones. Should you give up your life and let your soul to be vanish, after all your a just a human and this people are not even real. Why do care ? "

"I know that I've been greedy, I only wanted my own happiness and didn't think of others. I know that not the world that I belong to but where did I belong. The Real world, The Earth  , where people doesn't a damm of you. At least people here acknowledge my existence. Even thought, I was reincarnated to a princess I know how to be loved and how to love a person. If it's not me , do it for the others, that doesn't deserve to die, just because of me. I cannot bear it. "

"I don't think you did understand what I said. You are not the only one, you aren't the center of the world. This world is purely fictional . In other terms, all the characters here even the side's ones won't just die like humans , they will have to start again at the very beginning of the story, until the author decides to really end this one. Which means you won't be able to leave with them. Basically, the story had to take a very different turn than what you are chose to lead, it must have been the same as the one in the original work, but you did what you wanted. You could live peacefully and die afterwards. Because of you the characters  tried to have their own will and other characters had to appear. All because of you. So don't come and ask for another favour ."

"Another favour ? Did I overstepped some rules ? If I was dead like you said, could I come back to my world quietly like nothing has been happened ? I'M SORRY THAT I WANTED ATHANASIA TO NOT BE HATED BY EVERYONE, IN FACT I WANTED A FAMILY ON MY OWN. BUT, ISN'T CRUEL TO PUNISH EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY WANT ABLE TO REMEMBER ? WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WILL. She shouted.

"I might be selfish but I did understand my mistakes which I want to repair with being another time in the world of The Lovely Princess. I wants to fix everything. "

"Well, you are not really in the world of The Lovely Princess, because you were reincarnated in this world, you are the protagonist of a novel which was adapted in a Webtoon called, Who Made Me A Princess."

"EUH?! Did that means I'm a character ?"

"You can say that. More importantly, you may have guessed but you are special. You are linked  to this world, which means that you have to disappear and let another person to be in Athanasia place."

"I don't understand, why Athanasia cannot come back to her own body ? Is she being erased of this world because of me ?"

"At least you do have a brain. But it's not really as you said, it's most like she doesn't disappear fo the time being, but when you did encountered  magical power of this world your body was unstable and tried  to rejected  you multiple times. Unfortunately, the original Athanasia wanted you to lead her life because of how you did well carrying  out her miserable life. In short, she's living in you, she's still here, but when you will leaving her body, she will forever disappear of any story. They'll be not Athanasia in this world and also Jennette because she became a trouble to both of the story. Even though, the first one where she was the main character was kind of successful one. But then, characters like her father and this Aertinitas were moving. Basically, we did transport you there for changing the plots , as you know it wasn't the case . The problem is Athanasia existence and this other princess. Basically, such things weren't allowed  in fantastic world, but again I cannot check everything."

"So we are such nuisance to begin with it , me and Jennette souls will disappear from their body and another person will take our place. Is Jennette soul will remained like Athanasia ? 

"No, her soul is too weak she doesn't have any will to live. Poor girl, such wasted life. No one will know that the two have disappear. You will be forever lost." 

" Will it helps this world to became better. I do not think so, I'm not the only selfish here, you are too. Don't you think these characters will do whatever you wished for you to be at ease. Don't you understand that we are existing , even if it's not in the real world. Everyone, still have their memories of us. Of people from this world , as Obelians or others stories world, we still breath, we still have ours memories. And nothing can change these facts . You will remove everyone who caused any problems, but then when it will not be any problems, any mistakes. Common, You do know that because humans did create such stories for their desires, they'll be mistakes. Humans aren't perfect. So why did I have to be perfect. Why my family did have to wear such weights...... We don't wanted any crowns."

" Just because you said a rational think doesn't means that you have any rights. But, let it be. If I let you. If I give you another chance, this time will you be able to know the value of the crown, why is it there? You see, we are quite interested."

" And why is this? Did we not have already suffered because of if. Daddy didn't wanted to became an emperor, he just suffered because of uncle, who was also suffering from his obsessive mother for the throne. Everyone wanted some power to be special, to be someone, but it's just give unhappiness. But, if that the cost to repair everything than let it be."

" As I expected for the main protagonist, arrogant yet clever. I'm feeling quite generous today, I might just let them be. Let me know, what is you dynasty? What is Destiny?"

"It remains a mystery, as long life exists, there will be such programmation. But, then if we fall down, wasn't because of this destiny ? Was my mistake to follow my destiny?"

"Ummmmm.... quite the hatred. As you know, I'm the tree of the Destiny or it's what people do think. You aren't in the real world, so you minds are not yours. Pity, isn't?  There's just one thing that we cannot have power on , is memories. I actually lied to you when I said that they wants remember anything, if the reincarnated person will do the same thing than you which we cannot be sure of it . Then, they will remembered, that I'm not the Destiny. Because it doesn't means anything. You all are just puppets."

"Even so, you still here. Who are you ?  Are you just supervising any reincarnated life and just do as you please with it ? It's like we are a joke."

"Well, I do not deny it. You are quite right. In fact, I find it really annoying to talk like mythical divine objects or whatever. It's quite annoying. So just give yo——"

Athanasia runs her hands to the tree and tries to remember what Lucas told her to use a seal of rejection. She spawns a several sigils with her mana.

"What do you think you are doing ? Do you think this level going to reach me ? Don't make me laugh. "

Suddenly another mana source enlarged Athanasia's mana seals.

"What is this? It cannot be whOoo———" he clearly remembered who it might be.

"Jennette... " She sighed in relief to see her lovely cousin.

She stands next to Athanasia, running her hands to the three like her cousins does . She smiled widely to Athanasia.

"We might be just puppets but, we do have memories, people will remember us. Even if it's not the facts, then I don't want to just stand there, I want to rule my own destiny."

"Jennette, you did hear it?"

"Don't worry Athy, it's not 'your fault, it's my world to begin with it. We have to save everyone. Give a chance, dammed tree"

"Do not..."

Both of the girls giving  their hands and said at the same time:

"REJECTION OF OUR MEMORIES"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey˜~ It's my first real fanfic since a while. I hope that my story is good enough to bring any curious here.  Eheheh~~~~I'm sorry if there is any grammatical faults, I still manage to know if that story will be at your liking. Anyway, this is just the prologue. I know that the atmosphere he's quite dark and all. But, do not worry it's for settling everything, the others chapters are going to be quite refreshing and maybe bright as the webtoon. Anyway, let me know if you do like it or if you have any questions . It will be a pleasure to answer ^_ ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...