KILL AND CHILL | JAYWON

By Minshein29

When Jungwon moves to a small town in South Korea, he falls in love with Jay, a mysterious classmate who reve... More

~ β„–1 ~
~ β„–2 ~
~ β„–3 ~
~β„–4~
~β„–5~
~β„–6~
~β„–7~
~β„–8~
~β„–9~
~β„–10~
~β„–11~
Author note.
~β„–12~
~β„–13~
~β„–15~
~β„–16~
~β„–17~
β„–18 - The end.
Sequel.
!!!
A/N
A/N 2

~β„–14~

7K 264 405
By Minshein29

The morning after, everyone came to the hotel refectory to eat breakfast. When Jay and Jungwon walked in, everyone became silent.

The both of them looked at eachother, not knowing why everyone stopped talking suddenly. They sat down next to eachother, all of their friends sitting next to them.

Ni-ki looked like he didn't sleep at all, while everyone looked like they were shy. They all we're so awkward, except for Minho and Han who were smirking.

The waitress came over with a pad.

– Good morning, would you like to start with something to drink? She asked Jay and Jungwon who still didn't eat unlike everyone who were almost finished.

– Yes, I'll take some orange juice please, Jungwon said.

– Coffee for me, Jay said after.

– Alright, I'll be back, the waitress smiled and walked to the kitchen.

Jay and Jungwon looked at their friends who were now looking at them.

– Okay, what's happening? Jungwon asked.

– It's us who should be asking you guys that question, Minho said, his smirk not leaving any time soon.

Yu-na then appeared out of no where,

– Yeah tell us what happened, we're so curious.

Jungwon frowned.

– That's none of your business, he said.

Jay glared at her like if she was some weird cockroaches.

– Okay then, Niki, you're coming ? She asked looking at Ni-ki.

All eyes went on Ni-ki who nodded, he looked so tired. His eyes were red and puffy.

Jungwon was shocked that Niki accepted to go with her. What was happening?

When Niki walked past Jungwon, Jungwon grabbed his hand, making him look down at the brunette.

– Are you okay? Jungwon asked, looking concerned.

Ni-ki nodded,

– Sorry Jungwon but we have things to do, Yu-na said, grabbing Niki's hand and walking away with him.

Jay looked at Jungwon's face, he looked so lost.

– He'll come back it's okay, Jay said patting Jungwon's back.

Jungwon looked back in front of him and nodded.

– So, I want details, Minho said making the table laugh.

– Eww, I don't, Heeseung said.

– Okay but, what are you guys talking about ? Jay asked.

– We heard you guys last night, everybody did.

Jungwon hid his face with his hands from embarrassment. Jay blushed a little,

– Next time, try to lower your volume a little, Jake said.

Jay laughed earning a slap from Jungwon who hid his face into Jay's shirt.

The waitress came back with the drinks,

– Are you guys ready to order ?

– Yes, I'll take the pancakes with Nutella and strawberries, Jungwon said, his face still red.

– Make it two, Jay said to the waitress who nodded and ran back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Ni-ki and Yu-na went to the Jacuzzi tub of Yu-na's hotel room,  she was already in it with her black bikini, eating some olives in a small bowl.

Ni-ki came outside, wearing boxers and a t-shirt. Yu-na looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

– What are you wearing?

Ni-ki looked down at himself,

– I didn't know there would be a Jacuzzi tub in that hotel, I didn't bring anything for that, he said.

Yu-na rolled her eyes,

– At least take off your shirt.

Ni-ki sent her a glare, making her smile.

– I won't bite you, you know, she said.

Ni-ki removed his shirt, and walked inside the hot tub.

Yu-na was impressed at how Ni-ki was build up. She started to suck on the olive between her finger to get the small red pepper inside it, her eyes not leaving Ni-ki.

After eating the olive fully, she sighed.

– So, did you see his reaction? She asked.

– Yeah, he looked worried, Ni-ki said.

– I know, I would be too if I had to hangout with me.

Ni-ki smiled.

– But, I think there was also something else.

Ni-ki looked up at Yu-na.

– His eyes spoke jealousy.

– I don't think he is jealous, why would he be ? He's with Jay. He doesn't like me.

– Did you hear them last night? She said with a smirk.

Ni-ki sadly looked down,

– I couldn't sleep after hearing them.

Yu-na rolled her eyes.

– Ni-ki, you have to be stronger than that! You're getting weaker. If you really love Jungwon, you have to work to have him.

– It's not gonna work, and I know you're doing this so that you can get yourself Jay after.

– No, I decided to stop my little game, he's too hard to get. He doesn't even look at me the way he should.

Ni-ki scoffed,

– And how should he look at you?

– He should look at me like if I was a piece of meat. I mean look at me, am I not attractive? She asked.

Ni-ki took a look at her,

– You do.

Yu-na smiled at Ni-ki.

– But that's not what's going to help you have someone in your life.

Her smile faded.

– Love is so difficult, usually I just flirt and people fall into my arms right away. But right now, it's not working, she said and made a pout.

– I'm sure that you have a nice personality under all that bitchy attitude. Try to be more casual, I don't know?

Yu-na thought for a second,

– Casual, got it.

She then looked fondly at Ni-ki.

– Thank you, she said.

– For ?

– Being nice to me, I don't deserve it.

Ni-ki stole the olive from Yu-na's fingers and ate it,

– Everybody deserves a second chance.

•••

After passing three days at the hotel and having fun, they finally had to come back to reality and face school again.

When Jay came back home, he parked in front of the house, he automatically grabbed his phone and sent a picture to his Jungwon.

Jay💞 :

Woonie🖤 :

Jay💞 : I know.

Jay looked up and saw an unfamiliar car in the parking. He frowned and walked out of his own, the blue car was the only one at the moment. Meaning someone was inside his house, alone.

He walked up to the door, opening it. He stepped in, and tried to listen to hear any sound. After hearing nothing, he closed the door. He took his luggages with him and stopped in front of the kitchen.

Ruby was there.

She turned around and looked surprised to see Jay.

– Oh, hi Jay. Didn't hear you come in, she said.

She was washing the dishes, and Jay gave her a death glare. He removed his winter coat and dropped it on the table.

She turned around and her smile faded.

– I know you don't want to talk to me. But you will have to.

She couldn't see Jay's eyes under his black cap, but Jay was sending daggers with them.

– I am not obligated to do anything for you, Jay said.

Jay turned around and started to make his way toward his bedroom when Ruby spoke up again.

– Even if you like it or not, I am your father's girlfriend now, so you need to do what I'm telling you to do.

Jay stopped walking. He took a deep breath and smirked.

– We'll see, he said and walked to his bedroom.

When Jay walked inside his bedroom, he went to his bed and laid down on it. He grabbed the blue shirt that he stole from Jungwon and smelled it,hoping it would calm him down but sadly, it didn't smell like Jungwon anymore.

Jay threw the shirt away, his anger not leaving him. He knew he could just go back to the kitchen and choke the hell out of Ruby and kill her, but it was too risky. Everybody would know that it would be him, so Jay needed a plan as soon as possible to make her leave. Since he promised Jungwon not to kill anyone, he could at least try to make his dad broke up with her.

Ruby was still in the kitchen, washing a knife while singing a song that probably didn't exist. She smirked, satisfied since all her plans were working fabulously.

Ruby's plans was simple, find a rich man, make him fall in love with her...

Kill him and earn all of his money.

Since his kids were all almost 18, they wouldn't need any parents to take care of them, so she would just leave and never come back.

Easy, she thought.

But so wrong she was.

A/N : Hi guys, sorry for this short chapter, but I promise that what is coming next is bigger! Alsoooo.... I want to make some new friends so don't be shy to chat with me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12.9K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. πŸ’Œ dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
45.8K 1.7K 29
Jay is someone with a dark cloud of memories behind him. That is why, he rarely talks or befriend anyone at school. He is a total hottie though. Many...
422K 33.3K 46
When the disgruntled detective meets the sadistic serial killer. Genre: Horror/ Thriller Yoonseok ff #1 horror-thriller 4/30/2020 #1 Namjin 5/26/202...
59.9K 2.9K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑢 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...