Secretly Obsessed (Harry Styl...

By morganmax

Morgan's cousin, Katie, is obsessed with One Direction. Morgan may slightly be too, but she's not going to le... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

360 10 0
By morganmax

*Morgan's POV*

I was crying when I heard my phone ringing. "H-hello?" I sniffled.

"Are you okay, love? I'm almost at your house." My favorite voice said to me.

"I'm fine. See you in a few." I sighed and we both hung up. I ran outside with my bags not letting my mom see me. I slipped out of the door and saw Harry's car. I ran silently and hopped in.

"What did she say?" Harry asked while giving me a quick kiss.

"She called me liar and cussed me out." I cried. I felt like a three year old crying.

"It's okay babe. We'll go back home and rest ok?" Harry reassured me giving me a huge hug.

We drove back and pulled into his drive. When we got inside Harry took me up to his room and tucked me in. "Get some sleep, love. I need to go talk to Louis. Him and Eleanor broke up."

"What? Why? Is he okay?" I started throwing questions out.

"Eleanor hooked up with another guy, and he'll be fine." Harry said and told me to go to sleep. I nodded and went into a deep sleep.

I woke up to find Harry asleep next to me. It was 12:40 in the night. I sighed and rolled over laying my arm over Harry's toned stomach.

"You alright?" He whispered, startling me.

"I'm fine, babe. Just tired." I replied and with that we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I ran my hand through my hair and put a shirt on and walked out. Morgan was cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her and wrapped her in a huge bear hug. Apparently I scared her, because she jumped.

"God Harry, you scared me." she laughed. I gave her a wet kiss on the cheek.

"I'm starving." I said into her neck and she shivered. I could tell that turned her on.

"Harryyy. Stop it." She giggled, pushing me away. I yawned and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I think I might have fell asleep again because Morgan was hovering over me telling me to wake up. I stretched and walked over to the counter.

"So what's the plans for today?" she questioned.

"Well the boys were gonna come over, if that's okay." I said.

"Of course. Maybe we can make Louis feel better." She smiled. She loved to make people feel better.

About thirty minutes later, a knock was at the door. "I GOT IT!" Morgan yelled almost diving for the door. I chuckled. When she opened the door, I saw it was Niall. I saw the excitement from her face was gone. I guess she thought it would be Louis.

"Oh hey, Niall." she said and came and sat down beside me. Niall sat on the other couch and it was very awkward, now that me and him haven't spoke for a week or so.

We heard another knock and this time I got the door. "Hazza!" Liam yelled giving me a hug. Zayn walked in after him and they started chatting. We were just waiting for Louis now. When the last knock was heard, Morgan ran to the door and squeezed Louis until he couldn't breath.

"Eh. I. Can't. Breath." Louis gasped for air, but laughing at the same time.

We all did what you usually during the day. Then night came around and Zayn suggested we play truth or dare.

"Ok. I go first." Louis had an evil grin on his face. I guess he felt better, but he still wasn't himself. "LIAM! Truth or dare? Ok dare. I dare you to lick a... SPOON!"

"Noo!!" He whined.

"You know what that means then." Zayn laughed.

"You have to take off one piece of clothing." Niall added.

"Fine." He mumbled and pulled of his shirt. I saw Morgan's jaw open and I nudged her with my elbow and cleared my throat.

"Sorry." She whispered.

*Morgan's POV*

"LIAM! Truth or dare? Ok dare. I dare you to lick a... SPOON!" Louis screeched answering the question for Liam.

"Noo!!" He whined with a sad face.

"You know what that means then." Zayn snorted.

"You have to take off one piece of clothing." Niall chuckled.

"Fine." He moaned and pulled of his tank, revealing his sexy abs. Wait I mean- Harry was nudging me in my side, noticing I had slightly been amazed.

"Sorry." I whispered. He stuck his tounge out at me and I giggled. We were still playing after thirty minutes and I had only a bra and underwear on. Luckily, I had on my best. Harry had already quit and went to bed, and left me with the boys.

"Ok... Morgan." Zayn started. Oh no. "Truth or dare?"

"Um... dare?" I coughed.

"I dare you to kiss Niall."

I almost choked on air. "Umm..."

"On the lips." Louis added.

"Y'all!" I whined.

"Either that or reveal your tits." Louis laughed, half drunk.

"Ugh." I said getting up and walking beside Niall. Maybe he will be too drunk too remember. I sat down and lightly kissed him on the lips and he suddenly deepened it, and nibbled at my bottom lip. I let out a small moan, and then pulled away. I had a boyfriend. He was smiling, but then realized the boys were watching and he quickly turned away from me.

"Um." Zayn said and I saw Louis had a big grin on his face. Liam was just in shock, and he was the only one of us that wasn't drunk.

"Uh, that didn't mean anything." I said, sliding to the other side of the couch away from Niall. I hope they wouldn't tell Harry.

"How about we not tell Harry." Liam told us all.

Louis laughed drunkly, "I thought it was gonna turn into some sex scene."

I saw Niall blush and I did too. "I'm going to bed." I mumbled and rushed off to Harry's bedroom. I hopped into his bed after sliding a shirt on, and felt him lay his hand on my bum. I let out a small giggle and Harry then put his head in between my breasts.

"Harry!" I laughed and pushed him away.

"Babe." He said pulling me closer. My crotch was touching his. I felt his harden and couldn't help but laugh.

"Harry, not tonight. The boys are spending the night here." I whispered to him.

"Yeah but tomorrow night you're all mine." He said laying his hand on my bum again. I let out yet another giggle and then cuddled up into his chest and fell asleep.

*Niall's POV*

Zayn just made the best dare ever.

He dared Morgan to kiss me, and she had no choice, unless she wanted to take off her bra or undies.

"Ugh." She mumbled.

She walked up and set beside me and lightly kissed me. She was about to pull away when I deepened it. I teased her and bit at her bottom lip. She let out a slight moan, but then pulled away. She looked shocked, but confused too. I smiled at her. I then saw three sets of eyes staring at me.

"Um." Zayn said. Louis was grinning. I honestly have no clue why.

"Uh, that didn't mean anything." Morgan said. Even though it meant a lot to me.

"How about we not tell Harry." Liam stated.

Louis starting laughing. "I thought it was gonna turn into some sex scene."

Why did he say that?! I felt my cheeks turn red.

"I'm going to bed." Morgan mumbled and ran into Harry's room.

"That was... amazing." I said still in shock myself.

"We could tell, mate. You have feelings for her still don't you?" Liam asked me.

I nodded, but then hopped up and walked to my room. I heard Harry let out a small moan when I walked by his room.

She definitely didn't have feelings for me anymore.

***********************************************************************************

So this sucks, I know... but Niall kissed Morgan. omg. I'll update soon, maybe tomorrow idk depends on how much homework

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 1 17
Ivory Tomlinson's life changes when she is offered a place in her brother's band, One Direction. She has always had a crush on Harry Styles, but when...
9.5K 896 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
4.9K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
8.4K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...