Worth Fighting For (Tadashi/H...

By carleinelambers15

More

READ THIS FIRST!
Chapter 1: Red Carpet Welcome
Chapter 2: Camera Flashes
Dedications
Chapter 3: Moving To San Fransokyo
Chapter 4.1: First Steps to SFIT
Chapter 4.2: First Steps to SFIT
Chapter 5: That's Him
Chapter 6.1: To My Surprise
Chapter 6.2: To My Surprise
Chapter 7: That Guy Though
Chapter 9: Confronting A Gangster
Author's Note
Chapter 10.1: Caught on Camera
Chapter 10.2: Caught on Camera
Chapter 11: Wanted: (Y/N)
Chapter 12: I Disagree
Chapter 13: In Midst of Decision Making
Chapter 14.1: I Give Up
Chapter 14.2: I Give Up
Chapter 15: Lucky Cat Café
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Hello Again
Chapter 17: Jillian
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Hidden Sorrows
Chapter 20: Bot Fight
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22.1: Secret Reader
Chapter 22.2: Secret Reader
Chapter 23: Late
Chapter 24: Georgia-Related Gossips
Chapter 25: Ice Cream Treat
Chapter 26: Gotcha!
Chapter 27: Far From Me
Chapter 28: Rumors Spreading
Chapter 29: Argument
Chapter 30: Nerds Bonding
Chapter 31.1: State Dinner
Chapter 31.2: State Dinner
Chapter 32: Eyes on You
Chapter 33: Busted You
Chapter 34: Banned
Chapter 35: Heartfelt Hurt
Chapter 36: A Call From Dad
Chapter 37: Callaghan's Return
Chapter 38: Their Plan B
Chapter 39: New York Memories
Chapter 40: Friendship Over
Chapter 41: Here For Me
Chapter 42: Call From Dad, Again
Chapter 43: Sleepover
Chapter 44: Weird Acts
Chapter 45: Confession
Chapter 46: Purely Imaginations
Chapter 47: Heard His Silence
Chapter 48: Locked Up
Chapter 49: Didn't Mean Anything
Chapter 50: Curfew Aside
Part II
Chapter 51: Personal Healthcare Companion
Chapter 52: Planned Crime
Chapter 53: R.I.P. Professor Roberts
Chapter 54: Rejection
Chapter 55: Headline: Us
Chapter 56: Like Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver
Chapter 57: Our Day
Chapter 58: Your Lawyer
Chapter 59: Sick Beat
Chapter 60: Trying To Be Tracked
Chapter 61: Insomnia
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: His Last
Chapter 64: Grief
Chapter 65: I'd Rather
Chapter 66: Cares
Chapter 67: Second Chance
Chapter 68: With Another Guy
AN
Chapter 69: I Can Explain
Chapter 70: Trash Talkers
Super Important AN
Chapter 71: Interviews But No Evidences
Chapter 72: Movie Night
Chapter 73: Big Hug
Chapter 74: How It Feels
Chapter 75: Relationship Goals
AN, AGAIN
NEED TO READ!!

Chapter 8: Nerds

415 18 1
By carleinelambers15

New instruction! *message alert sound*

(F/L) - Favorite Lunch

Hugs!

Hiro and Honey went back inside the lab after a very private moment outside the lab. They saw Tadashi vacuuming up the mess Honey made. GoGo, Fred and Wasabi entered the lab and watched Tadashi cleaning up the mess.

“Hah! Tired of cleaning up,” Tadashi said, huffing.

“All clear,” Honey replied. She still had thay bad feeling though. Sometimes she couldn’t just hold all the shame back. “At least, I admit that my mistake’s that light, I guess...”

“I see...”

Suddenly, Tadashi remembered something. The question is, What is that? They just wanted to know what Tadashi should say.

“Hey, guys, later, we’ll have lunch right?”

GoGo spat her gum on the floor. “What about lunch?”

“Umm, I invited the president’s daughter to have lunch with us. I also told her to join her friends---”

“The president’s daughter?” Honey interrupted. “Oh my gosh, I wanna meet her!”

“That girl I bumped to, though,” Hiro mumbled.

One of them replied excitedly, “That girl?”

“What’s the name?” they all chorused, except Hiro. Tadashi took three steps back because there is something hidden inside him and he couldn’t say her name.

“Guys, um, later.”

“Come on, Tadashi!”

“Fine,” he replied, and coughed twice, “her name is (Y/N) (L/N). Well, we met accidentally at first...”

“Wow. Interesting,” GoGo smirked.

“(Y/N) (L/N),” Hiro repeated again and again. “Her name sounds familiar. Her face is flashed everywhere in SFIT. Well, yeah. She’s popular and pretty, but yeah, I just, don’t know.”

“Come on, Hiro.”

“Why, Hiro? Remember her?”

“Quite,” he lied.

“We want to know everything,” GoGo demanded.

“All right, guys. The bell will ring later. Let’s leave three more seats because those are for them, so that we could get to know those girls.”

“All right, Tadashi,” Hiro said enviously. “You’re the popular guy who’s in love with a popular girl. It’s so cliché.”

“I know it’s cliché, but it works right, Hiro,” Tadashi assured. “We’re gonna invite her in lunch and we’ll get to know her more and more and more!”

Then compliments are rising in the gang.

“I’m excited!”

“Me too!”

“Perfect moment!”

“Yeah, I would like to meet her,” Fred said enthusiastically. “I will do some of my ways just to---”

GoGo interrupted, “Fred, enough of your catchy lines just to catch a girl.”

Everyone laughed at Fred but he did not seem to mind. He still has a strategy forming in his brain. Smart Fred. Really. And exactly, the bell rang. It’s their lunch time.

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

You and Mandy lined up in the cafeteria. You were so worried because Heidi wasn’t with you in the line. You just scooped up some (F/L) then took a glass of (F/BV) and (S/F/D). Mandy took some food, too and you both started to look for Tadashi and the rest.

“Where is that guy?” you asked again and again.

“Grrrr.”

“Stop exploding, Mandy.”

“I am not exploding.”

Then you noticed a group of nerds seated together. Tadashi was with them. You shyly sat on a vacant seat and sipped your (F/BV). Tadashi looked at you and gave you a smile.

“Tadashi, is that (Y/N) (L/N)?” Fred asked, pointing at you.

“Yeah,” he replied and returned to you, “by the way, I’d like to introduce you to, um, Fred Zilla, the one who has quite a long chin.”

You giggled. “Not that long tho.”

“Then, to GoGo Tomago, the one with black short hair dyed in violet.”

GoGo looked at you, spat her gum on a piece of tissue and waved at you. You could look at her purple eyeshadow, and you noticed that she looked like Elsa from the movie Frozen. You thought, This girl is amazing, yeah....

“Well, yeah. Nice to meet you, Fred, GoGo.”

Later three more people approached you. The girl with long golden her, for you, almost looked a lot like Rapunzel. The two other guys, specifically, the dark-skinned guy who is really swag especially in his attire, and the one you bumped awhile ago, namingly, Hiro, as you heard from Tadashi.

“And, who are the rest?” you asked.

“Um, this is Honey Lemon---”

“Nice to meet you, (Y/N).” Honey interrupted and shook your hand.

“Oh my god, Honey, how do you know my name?” you asked, as if you were intrigued.

“Tadashi told us about you.”

“Okay. And the dark-skinned guy---”

“That’s Wasabi,” Tadashi interrupted. “Wasabi No-Ginger.”

You taunted, “Nice name. Hah. He’s spicy, but he doesn’t have any ginger.”

“Shut up, (Y/N)!” he said in defense. “That hurts!”

“Sorry, and um...” you looked at the last guy. “I-is that Hi-Hiro?”

“Yes!” Hiro replied and sat on his seat with a thud. You noticed some changes with him. Remember that time when you both bumped? You could notice the changes in him, yet, you weren’t able to see it at first.

“Hi, Hiro,” you greeted sheepishly. Hiro just acted as a snob and looked at his phone. He was busy looking at his texts.

God, he changed already.

On your right was Mandy and on your left is Honey Lemon. You came near Honey and whispered,

“Hiro has changed. Why did he become like that?”

“Seriously, (Y/N), I don’t know what happened. He doesn’t tell us.”

“I see,” you replied.

Hiro, god, what is wrong with you?

You started scooping some of your (F/L) and ate it all from your spoon. You looked at Hiro who was sulking at you, because of something he’s actually hiding, and you’re trying to discover what it is. Fortunately, you saw Heidi running while holding her food and sat on the last vacant seat.

“Oh, sorry guys, where are my manners?” you asked yourself, then pointed to your two friends.

“This is Heidi,” you pointed to her, “and this is Mandy,” you did the same with Mandy.

“Heidi, Mandy, these are: Honey, Wasabi, Hiro, GoGo, Fred, and Tadashi.”

“Nice to meet you guys,” they said to make friends with your nerdy friends. They started eating. Heidi and Hiro gave each other fearful glances. Mandy and Tadashi talked so at least to know each other. You talked with Honey and Wasabi. You realized it’s fun to be with the nerds.

“I have never been serenated with a group of nerds before,” Heidi said.

“Really?” Honey asked in disbelief.

“Yea, seriously.”

“Heidi says before, ‘Nerds suck.’,” you said.

Hiro feigned hurt on his face. “Ouch! That’s offensive.”

“Yeah... Hiro, it hurts, right?”

“Yeah...” then he looked back at his phone. He stood from his chair and excused himself. Tadashi tried to stop him but he did whatever intention he has. You sighed and shook your head.

“That boy, though.”

You just finished your appetite and looked on your right. Mandy was there but Heidi was gone.

Where is that girl?

You wanna know why I ended it up that way? You’ll have to understand, remember, you will know it especially in the summary of this story. The continuation will happen on the next chapter. Again, I tell you, this is planned, but your suggestions are welcome. I can add it up within the succeeding chapters.

So... yes. Keep reading, voting, and commenting what you’ve thought. Don’t be shy to show your feedback, or if you have a very private feedback, PM me. That is the purpose why wattpad has PM so that we could talk privately.

And if some of you still don’t know what PM is, it is Private Messaging. Now you know.

Bye!

Your friend,

carleinelambers15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 12.6K 54
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...
27.2K 1K 38
The beautiful play girl fell in love with the handsome boy who wants to be a priest.
1.3M 16.3K 5
The Ambassador Program is comprised of a global team of Wattpadders who are strongly passionate about connecting readers & writers through storytelli...
53.6K 4.2K 45
ម្លោះម៉ាហ្វៀ ព្រាននារីប្ដូរស្រីដូចជាប្ដូខោអាវ តែក៏ត្រូវមកជួបជាមួយនឹងកម្លោះតូចគីម ថេហ្យុង ក៏ធ្វើអោយនាយប្រែជាជាប់ស្នេហ៍គេដកចិត្តមិនរួចត្រឹមមួយរាត្រី...