Alone *Harry Styles AU*

By sadiejanelle_x

"Even when he's with me, I still feel alone." Warning: contains suicidal actions and thought. Read at your ow... More

Prolouge
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Ch. 3
Author's Note
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Author's Note
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Author's Note
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Epilouge part 1
Epilouge part 2
Epiloge part 4
Final Author's Note
Just one more...
wow

Epilouge part 3

103 0 0
By sadiejanelle_x

To my parents
***
Dear Dad,
I remember how horrible you were to me. I was raised in an angry environment and I swore that my children with never grow up that way.

I hope that happens. I also remember that day I received the letter from the NYPD that you had died in prison 4 years ago. I didn't even cry but I didn't ever believe, not even for one second, that you deserved to die.

You hated me but I loved you.

Your daughter,
Charlotte

Dear mom,
You died in childbirth, that's what dad said. He's right though, I looked. He told me that your name was Rose and that I looked just like you. That's why he abused me. He was hurt from you leaving him to raise a child alone.

I'm doing that to Ryan though, I just hope he handles it differently.

I'm coming home Mom. You can finally your baby girl.

Your daughter,
Charlotte
***
Adam and Rose Michaels will never read these words written by their only child, Charlotte. They both are dead but Charlotte felt the need to write to them to let them know, she's coming home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 152 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
157 9 12
The only thing she feels when she sees him is knots. ••• WARNING: This story may contain alcohol and explicit language. Trigger warning! All right...
50.6K 1.1K 15
viewer discretion: I absolutely hate this book, do NOT take it seriously. Trigger Warning sh, ed, gore, smut, abuse, flashbacks. There is always help...
26.8K 876 34
Sometimes you can't let go of what is making you sad because it is the only thing making you happy. ✨ WARNINGS: PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF...