NaLu Highschool: Dragon of th...

By Novala_Sapphire

Lucy Heartfilia is a rich girl with 2 rare powers. A celestial wizard and a dragonslayer combined into one pe... More

Chapter 1: Miss Heartfilia
Chapter 2: The McGarden Twins
Chapter 3: Celestial Wizardry
Chapter 4: Spirits N Star Dresses
Chapter 5: "Him"
Chapter 6: Music and Mischief
Chapter 7: Ophiuchus
Quick Question:
Quick Update for Anyone Waiting for The Next Part This Weekend
Chapter 8: "You Know Each Other?"
Chapter 9: All Hallow's Prank
Chapter Ten: Erza's Payment
Oh My God!!!
Chapter 11: Operation Rogura
Sorry Guys
Chapter 12: Disguises
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: Battles
Chapter 15 Battle 1: Wendy vs Levy
Chapter 15 Battle 2: Kagura vs Rogue
Chapter 15 Battle 3: Lucy vs Yukino
Chapter 15 Battle 4: Erza vs Mirajane
Merry Christmas Guys!
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Mom's Song
Chapter 18: "We're late!"
Chapter 19: "Luce?"
Chapter 20: Natsu vs Sting: Eating Competition
Chapter 21: Meet the cats!
Chapter 22: Fortunes
Chapter 23: A Rude Awakening
Chapter 24: "Can you stop staring, Natsu?"
Chapter 25: The rage of a lightning dragon!
Chapter 26: Hiding a Novel
Uhm . . . Oops?
Chapter 27: Another Visit Home
Chapter 28: Natsu meets Jude (again?)
Chapter 29:
LOL
The funniest thing is that I can actually understand why 😂
Chapter 30:
Bruh really? 😂
But Seriously This Is A Bit Creepy-
Question!
Gruvia!!
ATTENTION:
What Do Ya Think?
Chapter 31:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Happy Easter!
New Book!
Chapter 34:
Contest!
No Regrets ^w^ (PROBABLY)
Chapter 36:
I lied I guess? 😅
So Mean
Oh Wow . . .
Chapter 37:
I'm Stupid, and I'm Also Sorry
Reveal:
Happy Mother's Day!
So um . . . help? Pls? I seriously need it
Chapter 38:
Hey Guys!
Chapter 39:
Yet Another 😔
Pick a Cover (For a Different NaLu Story I Swear)
Chapter 40:
Eden's Zero Rant (Spoilers):
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
OK but Guys I'm Actually Really Proud of This-
So um . . . care to explain Lucy?
Make Your Own OC:
I Finally Did It:
Guess who's birthday it is?
Chapter idk I lost track 😅😂
It's someone's birthday again!
I'm Alive and Writing Another Chapter
I was bored so I did this and now I can't stop laughing-
Happy Anniversary!
I hope you like it:
Eden's Zero Rant Numero Dos (Spoiler) + Update On Updates:
Mkay soooo . . . Update on Update on Updates:

Chapter 35:

43 4 0
By Novala_Sapphire

Author's Note:

Thank you so much alloftaekook26 and denisejenelle for voting on my story! I hope you enjoy the chapter!
______________________________________

"Finally!" I yelled to no one in particular.

"We should be the one saying that! Training with you is basically torture!" Natsu argued.

"I had to deal with your idiocy, so I have a right to say that too!" I shot back.

The others snickered. Everyone else has finished their training yesterday, so they came to watch us train instead. My father came to see how it went as well. It took a week, but I've successfully made the other dragonslayers stronger. We've been able to train all day for the whole week because Ms. Mavis canceled school to avoid any other kidnappings. It was also so we could train in peace without risking any other students finding out because they're still on campus, where the others trained. I'm still the strongest, since their top speed is not even half mine, and they can only control one thing each with their element while my element allows me to control basically anything space related, and not limited to the stars or summoning spirits like my celestial magic. With the exception of Natsu having control over a small amount of lightning and Gajeel being able to turn into a shadow.

Meanwhile, Ms. Mavis and Mokarav have been developing plans and finding more information of Levy's kidnapping. I've proofread some of their plans and I've got to say, I see the reason Ms. Mavis is known as the Fairy Tactician. I can tell she's incredibly intelligent just by looking at the rough drafts of their plans. She's definitely earned her nickname.

Erza and Juvia were definitely surprised at how powerful I was. My father and Yukino just smiled proudly when they saw their shocked faces.

"Okay, now that the slayers are properly trained, we can go to Ms. Mavis and Mr. Dreyar to see if they have a plan!" I said.

"No need, Lucy. We're already here."

We all turned out heads to see Ms. Mavis and Mokarav walking out onto the battlefield from inside the stadium.

The others, with the exception of my father, hopped down from their seats in the stadium with their magic. My father walked out too and joined everyone.

"Have you come up with a plan yet?" I asked. Mokarav nodded.

"Okay, here's what you need to do."

The Next Day:

"Okay, dragonslayers do your part," Mokarav instructed. We nodded. We sniffed around Levy's and Juvia's house, which Juvia brought us to a few minutes ago.

We had first gone to the park where Yukino and I were attacked to see if we could get any lingering scents, but of course, it had disappeared by then. Now the slayers who haven't sniffed the scent before have to look out for any unusual scents. We already knew their parents' scents so that it wouldn't interfere because we didn't know it was them.

"Oi, I got somethin'," Gajeel called, "Haven't smelled anything like this before."

We went over to him and I immediately caught the scent as well.

"It's different from before, but still similar. They must be wearing the same type of clothes, but it was a different person. We can follow this," I said.

The others followed me and the other dragonslayers as we tracked the scent. Geez, saying that makes us sound like dogs.

I then caught another scent. I coughed like crazy. The others looked at me and asked if I was okay. I ran about 5 meters to the left. I could finally breathe.

"Damn," I hissed.

"What is it Luce?" Natsu asked.

"Star Scent. It's a horrible and disgusting scent that zodiac dragons can't stand. It smells normal to other dragons and slayers though. It comes from the pollen of a rare flower that's said to bloom only when the moon shines directly on it. Must have gone through a lot of trouble to get this stuff. I can't be of help anymore when it comes to tracking the scent, sorry," I explained while holding my nose.

"So they were idiotic enough to attack you and Yukino in broad daylight, but smart enough to get something that keeps you from tracking them. Does their brain switch on and off everytime or what?" Sting grumbled.

"Someone have something I can plug my nose with? The Star Scent is absolutely disgusting," I gagged, ignoring Sting's comment.

"Here," Erza said as she handed me a face mask. I didn't expect anyone to actually have them. How prepared is she? I would have thought her bag was full of cake.

"Thanks, but why exactly do you have this?" I wondered.

"I am always prepared," she said proudly.

"It's better if you don't question Erza-san," Juvia whispered. I nodded.

We kept tracking for awhile, but finally arrived at the destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 48
Princess Lucy Heartfilia of Fiore goes out every night and every morning on secret outings to get away from the castle and her duties as a princess...
495K 10.2K 20
It was the week where dragon season would affect our poor dragon slayers of fairytail, for they are influenced in the season too. In dragon season th...
145K 4.3K 77
Is it possible to forget the one that taught you to love? . A new threat arose in Magnolia. The guilds decided to join forces to beat this threat tog...
6.7K 335 29
At a young age, Lucy's beloved mother was taken from her. She didn't understand why. The unexpected loss left a mark on Lucy for her life. Lucy wonde...