Alpha's Unwanted Mate

By btsarmy_fanfics_

"i wish I had abort you!" "you should just die then living!" "you're the curse! We don't need you!" "all I wi... More

Intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

3

2.6K 90 4
By btsarmy_fanfics_

Part 3

Next day,
"mom dad I am going to school" you said softly expecting a good bye hug and kiss from them even though they hate your exist. "so what?" your dad said, you just bite your lower lip to prevent from crying, "just leave the house we will be happy without your presence with us!" your mom said rudely, you just couldn't bare the words, you slowly made your way out of your house. " my parents really hate me to their cord! Then why did God even made me born in this world? I am nothing but an burned to everyone! I just wish I could just disappear from everyone!" you said to yourself while letting your tears drop.

-Skipped some time -
You reached your school, of course there was a bully who loves to bully you for no reason," look our prey is here! " Lia said with smirking to her group mates who was looking at you, you gluped your dry throat "please don't start again I am really done with this! I didn't even do anything wrong to you then why are you doing this to me?" you asked with broken heart, instead of caring, she laughed "because you're an weak, ugly and slut! It's so fun to bully you!" Lia said as she pushed you against on the locker, you groaned in pain due to her harsh push. Eveyone just watch her ruining you again just like every day, no one stopped her or friends from bullying you. They literally ruined your clothes and started laughing at you, "Ooo she looks like an trash!" Lia said as she laughed, your anger start growing in you, without you realizing you stood up and slapped her making every one shock as hell.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED HER!" her friend said, "SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU ALL NOT TO DISTURB ME! BUT YOU ALL DIDN'T LISTEN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET! JUST BECAUSE I KEPT QUITE ITS DON'T MEAN I AM WEAK! YOU ALL HAVE JUST WOKEN UP MY INNER DEVIL!" you yelled with pure anger before leaving the hallway, lia couldn't think or something due to your sudden change in you. You Wipe your tears while leaving the school, you didn't feel like going to class so you decided to skip the lesson. Even your parents won't care, you just kept on walking not knowing where you're going. Your mind wasn't with you, you just feel so heavy in your heart there is no one to love you or care about you.

Well thinking all this, you ended up walking to an forest, your eyes could an beautiful water fall, "this place is so different maybe I should just rest here for some time" you said to yourself as you sit down with your legs in the water. You look at your reflection, "you're so weak y/n no one loves you like how you wish for, all this 17 years you only have been going through alot pain, in a week I will be 18 and I know I won't get what I want!" you said with a smile as your tears drop in the water. Meanwhile, jungkook was going on a patrolling in his wolf form, he had a strong smell, which made his wolf jump in joy. Jungkook immediately changed himself to human," what's wrong with you?? Why are so excited for??" jungkook asked his wolf, " IT'S OUR 𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑬"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 16.6K 58
"Prince Jungkook will cease to be a prince and would be the king of this kingdom from now. His newly wedded wife, the princess of Cyrus, will be the...
162K 5.7K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
433K 11.6K 23
Have you ever thought what it would be like to meet your mate? Having your mate be all lovey dovey with you and spend every minute with you. Well my...
381K 12.5K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...