Once Upon a Nightmare

By xxForeverDreaming

!WARNING!~ Children not accustomed to cursing should have parent advisory or should stop reading this and fin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note

Chapter 1

34 4 1
By xxForeverDreaming

.-=*Akira's P.O.V*=-.

       I know somebody is watching me. I feel their presence. I whipped around and saw two glowing red eyes, then all I saw was black. They bagged me. screaming out I kicked at whatever I could, but it was useless. A needly item probbed at my leg and i felt blood being drawn. "Help..." I cried weakly, "Ben...Help..." 

                                                        Then I shot Awake....

        I was acctually in my bed, surprisingly. I was in my bed with a tear stained face, in my dorm. I quickly pulled the covers off of me and stood on my concrete floor. Yes, my dorm was in the basement. All the mistakes were. I shared a dorm with Shay, Jetlyn, Amaya, and Caroline. Shay is a Witch with the power of a Werewolf; she's considered a mistake. Jetlyn is like me, however she is not a vampire, but a demon angelinca, so she isn't exactly the SNA's science product. Amaya is a pure blood Werewolf, nothings wrong with her, although she is thought to be able to sprout fairy wings and grant wishes. Her mother was a fairy and everyone just asumed. Lastly Caroline just so happens to be a hybrid of a werewolf and a vampire, both of the big twos'. But they were not the Associations Lab Rats; I was. Me, Akira Kitsune, One of five female vampires who is also an angelican. Me, the only one known in my continent to have Ab-- blood, a blood that shouldn't even exist.

        It's a living hell of a nightmare.

        "Akira Kitsune, Report to lab three, Lady Akitsune," blasted the speakers. Lady? Oh right, I'm a princess. Did I not tell you that? Oh, well I am. I am Vampire Royalty. Maybe thats another reason why the Committe is so intrested in me. Hmm.

        "This is a Repeat, Akira Kitsune, To lab three AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" the speakers bellowed again.

        "gees, I'm coming," I scoffed more to myself as I steped into the hallway. I walked towards the stairs, since mistakes wern't aloud to take the elevator. 

        "AKIRA KITSUNE LAB THREE NOW!!" The speaker attendant yelled through the mic.

        "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" I screamed towards a microphine just beside the speaker. I hated the fact that they expected me to climb seven flights of stairs in thirty seconds. They need a taste of their own medicine, both literal and mental.  I walked as slow as possible just to aggrivate them. When I acctually Did get to floor six, noted I climbed seven since I bunk in the basement, I walked to lab three and bruttally knocked on teh door, "Accidentally" busting a hole in it. 

        A young girl opened the door yawning, and I gasped. This little girl, her name is Piper, had needle marks all over her arms neck and legs. For heavens sake, the girl is only six!  "Hai -yawn- Akira..." She said drowsily.

        "Piper, how long have you been in there?" I asked worriedly and kneeled down to the childs level looking at her ingection locations. 

        "Three days, until I stopped counting..." She said softly, "No sleep......."

        I felt anger build up inside of me as I picked the young child up and burst into the room. "THIS IS A CHILD FOR HEAVENS SAKE YOU PEOPLE ARE HEARTLESS!!!! HEARTLESS!!" I bellowed to no one in particular, but I wasn't noticed.

        "Ah, Miss. Kitsune, Welcome. Would you very kindly put experiment 1156 back in her cell room?" He said not even looking up.

        "Hell. No." I spat and felt my kniven wings unfold. Huge wings made up of hundreds of thousands of knives that were sharpened to kill protruded from my back and a razor sharp bladed halo appeared slightly slanted on my head. Duel swords, one on each side of my hip, faded into the scene and I was quick to weild them in my grip. My eyes were a crimson silver color that almosed seemed to stare into your soul. "Let her go you sick son of a bitch, she is only six."

        "Hmmm intresting," He said finally looking up only to look back down and jot some things on a notepad.

        "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME ADAM??!!" I shrieked at him in a quite harsh tone.

        "Don't call me Adam experiment 2. I  prefer my lab name. I am no longer an experiment and I will no longer let you call me Adam. I am Sir and Master. So shut up." he said Still not looking at them.

        "No, I don't think I will, Adam," I said using "Adam" as if it were a weapon.

        The guy named Adam seemed to almost cringe in disgust as seeing a mistake calling him by his real name. He teleported, yes Teleported, behind me and put some nice smelling sock to my nose and mouth and I passed out with a smile. Knockout gas.

Classic.

.-=*Piper's P.O.V*=-.  

        I watched Akira fall with a thud. I widened my eyes and backed up against a wall, "MONSTER!!" I cried and pushed myself further into the wall, as far as I could.

"Now now, number 1156, no body has to get hurt. Just step back into your test tube and everything will get better," He mockingly soothed me.

"Never," I spat, harshly for a kid but is probbably looked upon as cute.

"Fine, if it must be that way, you are no longer needed." Adam said coldly and held a gun to my temple, "Night night, sleep tight, be sure to let the bed bugs bite"                                                                         

                                                                                          Bam!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 21.7K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
60.9M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
81.6K 3.6K 31
After barely surviving an attempt on her life, alchemy student Ariel investigates her new supernatural roommates as possible suspects. Nothing can pr...
10.3K 554 30
"I know I am married, but I don't know who I married." Trinity Giuliani, an agnostic woman who doesn't know love, woke up with three husbands yet unk...