Secret Royal|ON HOLD/UNDER IN...

By Park_Seok_Jin

Where Taehyung is royal but doesn't know and falls in love with one of his band members... More

A/N

75 1 0
By Park_Seok_Jin

Hi guys this book well all of my books will be on hold until I have finished writing Beneath The Surface|TAEGI| this is so I can focus on one story and one plot and then I will have more than 2 complete books and no more books unfinished so please bear with me until then and hopefully I will return to this book soon as there are other books that I have drafted that I want to start like the sequel to The Ghostly Kiss but that is only to be completed if yall want a sequel to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
643K 10K 89
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
443K 26.7K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...