Accidentally Got Married to M...

By kimjagganim

Two souls met by accident. She hates him and he hates her too. Will they create history like World War II? ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Ten

4.6K 243 75
By kimjagganim

Chae Yoon's POV

Covering my mouth out of shock using my palm, I felt like my whole body stiffened while standing on the door of Jin Woo's bedroom. I couldn't move an inch. I felt like my feet were hardly glued on the floor while looking at what he's doing. My mind was saying I should be laughing at him, but my whole body was saying otherwise. Shit! My inner veins were throbbing, and I can already feel my cheeks were burning. What should I do? I fucking couldn't move.

It caught me off guard when I realized Jin Woo opened his eyes and moved his face in my direction. The moment he realized it was me, his face suddenly looked frightened as if he had seen a ghost not far away from him. I also snapped out from my trance when I found my chest physically pumping out. Shucks! My throat is letting out hard hiccups!

His hands hysterically reached his pants and pulled them up together. My eyes went wider when he's slowly getting up from his bed and he slowly walked towards me. What's wrong with him? Is he drunk? His legs were so wobbly, and he's having a hard time standing straight while walking closer to me.

Finally, after a few moments of pausing, I was able to move my limbs and turn around even before he could arrive at where I stood. My tracks immediately went straight to the stairs without looking back at Jin Woo. Yet, my whole body halted when I felt his hand reached around my arm. Shit! I can really fucking feel the heat of his skin against mine. It was kind of a bit sticky. Hell! Was that his hand that he used when he's stroking himself earlier? Lord!

It made me stopped again, and my throat began drying. What's going on with me? Please, I really don't want to feel this kind of feeling again...

"Chaeyoonssi..." He weakly loosened my name behind me, but still not letting go of my arm.

I bet Jin Woo is really drunk right now. Even though I'm not facing him, I can smell the hard stink of liquor from him behind me. He fumes of alcohol, and it mixes his manly scent that sent chills down straight to the pit of my lungs. When I glanced at him, I swallow hard when I saw sweats surging from his temples, his side face, his neck, his fucking sharp Adam's apple going down to his exposed solid chest. He's half-naked and the tone of his firm abs was just in front of my broad two eyes. I wanted to look away, but I fucking couldn't!

When my gazes lowered down to his unfastened pants, it brought me back to the present and rinsed the silly thoughts in my mind away. I collected all of my strength to pull my arm away from his clasps, but Jin Woo didn't allow me to do so. He's so strong! I tried to face my back at him, but he even held me tighter, and he is now trying to turn my frame to fully face him...

"L-let m-me g-go." I forcibly murmured those words from my mouth. Grr! Why the hell I stuttered?

My heart is pounding so fast. I don't want to look at him. I currently don't trust myself enough having this kind of encounter with Jin Woo right now. If I let myself look at his firing body again, I'm afraid I'll make another mistake with him just like last night. I wouldn't let myself be persuaded because of lust again tonight. I don't want to! This is not right! I want to run away from here!

"H-how long have you been there?" He questioned, almost inaudible, but I could still feel his voice was a bit trembling.

I closed my eyes for a second and gulped the moisture forming in my throat so hard. "No... I... Uhmm... I'll pretend I didn't see anything."

This time, he lets go of my arm, but he turns around to my side and stood in front of me one step down on the stairs. I became more nervous when I saw his dark, but reddish paired eyes looking at me straight in the eyes. It was my first time seeing Jin Woo like this, and it makes me feel something anew towards him. Why the hell he's gazing at me that way? I felt like at any second, my ribs will be going to rip out of my chest. I can even feel the sweats coming out from my underarms.

"Why? Did I shock you? Would it make any difference from what we did last night?" He firmly asserted, and he closed his eyes for a moment. Jin Woo brought his palm upward and brushed it over his face.

I was about to counter back at him, but he slowly passes beside me and walked back going to his room. I still find him having a hard time moving his body to the point that he's leaning his hands against the wall for support. I just looked at him walking away. My eyes followed at his wide back not until I found myself running after him when he suddenly slumped down on the floor. Shit! This asshole is really a pain in the ass! Why did he drink a lot if he cannot carry himself when he's wasted?

"Jinwoossi!" I hissed, bending one of my knees to the floor, and tried grabbing his heavy arm. His eyes were already shut off, and he's heaving a lot. I could see he's trying to catch his own breaths as well. Immediately, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him get up from the floor. "Ya! Stand up, you idiot!"

I collected all of my strength together. Grr! Jin Woo is so damn heavy. Good thing that he's also trying his best to move and we barely walked going to his room. When we finally got inside, I laid him down on his huge bed and took the blanket to cover his body. I was about to take a step away, but I felt his big fingers got wrapped around my thin wrist.

"Please stay." He breathed so softly, his eyes were still closed.

Hah! Does he feel like I am his real wife right now? A real wife to take care of her husband when drunk? Hell, no! Why he's acting this way? I'm starting to get more pissed with his actions! This is not funny anymore. Did he forget our divorce agreement already?

"Jinwoossi... Just sleep, okay? You need to-" I was cut off when he pulled me so hard, making me fell directly on top of his chest. Shit! Yoo Jin Woo!

I tried to get away from him and stood up, but I found both of his arms wrapping around my shoulders. He's now hugging me tight and my face got rested right beside his jaw.

"Sleep with me..." He mumbled. His chest was pumping so fast, and I could even hear the sound of his heartbeat.

"You're so drunk, Jinwoossi. Let's just talk tomorrow. Please, let me go." I mightily said, full of power because I was having a hard time breathing under his tight embrace.

"I won't let you go. Just sleep here. Promise I won't do anything that you wouldn't like. Just stay." He spoke so smoothly, sending me shivers down my spine.

Shit! I even suddenly felt something tickled inside my stomach. Is Jin Woo trying to flirt with me? I can't believe this! I bet he's only having these guts because of the alcohol. I don't know if I'll laugh right now or get angry with him. I hope this jerk will get embarrassed when he realizes this tomorrow!

"Arasseo, arasseo..." I resignedly said, tapping his sidearm. I just said it because I really could no longer catch air to breathe. I want him to let go of me.

Instead of freeing me fully, he held my body gently to lay down beside him. He half-opened his eyes and one of his hands reached the pillow to settle it under my head. Jin Woo adjusted his body to clutch the blanket from him only to wrapped it around our bodies together.

I instantly turned my back on him and tried closing my eyes to settle myself a little. Fuck! It's still so early, and it's not yet my sleeping time. I think what I just need to do right now is not to make a single move. Once he falls asleep, I'll get out from this bed and leave him alone in this room.

As I began calming down my nervous breaths, I felt the bed float a little. Jin Woo adjusted his frame, and I felt his one arm snaked around the side of my hips. I can feel his face snuggling on my back and his warm breath was passing through my skin beneath my shirt. What worse is, I felt his hard erection pinching under my ass. God! Jin Woo, what's happening to you? Why you're punishing me like this?

I gulped hard as I can feel my heart began pumping so fast out of tension. I bit my bottom lip while closing my eyes so hard when I felt his fingers suddenly playing on top of my stomach. I don't know anymore what to react or what to do. I want to push him away, but I'm also liking at what he's doing to me. Am I also becoming a pervert woman right now? Darn it!

It surprised me when I heard him murmuring at my back...

"Chaeyoonssi... I want to feel you again so bad."

I wasn't sure if I heard him right, so I lightly gestured my face at my backside to hear him clearly... "What did you say?"

I hold my breaths when he slightly gets up and moved his face closer to mine. His lips went beside my ear and he softly whispered...

"I want to be inside you again. I want to feel your tight core clenching around me again."

My eyes broaden with fire after hearing him saying that. This pervert asshole is insane! What does he think of me? A woman he could fuck whenever he wants?

I was about to push his chest but I stopped when his lips captured around mine. I didn't open my mouth, but I'm slowly melting like crazy when he began to position above me. I'm so confused about what I am exactly feeling right now. I want to get mad, but I also don't want him to stop. I'm fucking getting crazy over this. It went worse when he delved my lips deeper having me no choice but to open my mouth and welcome his wet kisses. Both of his hands locked my face and I could even taste the liquor from his mouth. Slowly, I'm getting drunk with how the way he tasted. How the way he's kissing me, and how the way his body burning because of me.

"Jinwoossi, this is not right." I babbled under his kisses.

A soft moan escaped from my mouth when one of his hands began squeezing my right boob. He followed lifting the hem of my shirt and the warmth of his palm electrified directly to my bare skin. It sent me a familiar sensation deep into my bones and I can already feel the flame with excitement building up in between my thighs. I found my arms snaking around his nape and my fingers began clutching the back of his hair.

Jin Woo's hand went lower from my chest down to the button of my jeans. He harshly unclogged it and pulled my zipper down without any hesitation. Our lips were still tangled to each other while he's doing that to me. I let out my tongue and he sucked it immediately. I hold on tight to his hair when I felt his two fingers getting inside my panties. He began rubbing me. The sensation I'm feeling from the sharpness and warmth of his fingers is getting more intoxicating.

Losing out of breath, we both finally pulled out from the kiss. Jin Woo briefly leaned away from my face only to shoot a deep and powerful stare at me. I returned his stares the same way he's giving me, but my head stretched backwardly when his one finger went inside me.

"Tell me you're not liking this, Chaeyoonssi, and I'll stop." He answered me with heavy breaths, pushing and pulling his finger below me.

"Damn you, Yoo Jin Woo... Uhhh, fuck..." I moaned, not giving him any signal to stop.

"Yeah, that's right. Moan my name so right." He said with a sound of deep grudge. "I only want you to moan my name, Chaeyoonssi, and nothing else. Do you understand?"

"Ohh... Jinwoossi." I grunted when he added another finger inside me. I'm so wet down there, and I couldn't control it.

After Jin Woo finger fucked me for how many minutes, he stopped and pulled down my jeans so hard. I followed his movements, and I didn't try blinking my eyes even for a bit. I was anticipating what he's going to do to my body.

The next thing I knew, I am already fully naked below him. I slowly folded my legs while looking at him tossing down his pants and boxers. My eyes glistened the moment I saw his huge aching shaft. It looks like a monster ready to rip me off. He strokes himself for a while, letting to extend more of its length and hardness.

Jin Woo spread my legs wider and he bent down his body, moving his face closer to my opening. I followed his moves. Jin Woo let out his tongue and began licking my wet bare flesh. Shucks! It felt so good. I started moving my hips up and down to meet the thrust of his tongue. My hands reached the edge side of the pillow under my head and clutched it so hard. I moaned when he sucked my clitoris. I wanted to cry out because of the pleasure he's giving me.

After tasting and glorifying my cunt, Jin Woo stopped and moved up above me. He stood in between my thighs and began brushing his member to my canal. Fuck! I could no longer wait. I need him to get inside me. I want him to thrust so hard above me.

"Jinwoossi..." I called his name, and he immediately looked up to me. "Get inside me. I want you to fuck m-"

Jin Woo gently pushed himself inside me even before I could finish my last word. I screamed with enthusiasm and tried to catch high air inhalations. It feels so good, so fucking damn good.

He started shoving above me, in and out of me. However, he's too gentle and I couldn't get enough satisfaction with it. Contrarily, Jin Woo seems at the peak of the pleasure he's having already. But no, I want more. My body is asking for more of this.

"Harder, Jinwoossi..." I moaned, locking my legs around his torso and pulling him more to my body.

Jin Woo grunted so hard. His breaths were becoming heavier while thrusting above me. Shit! This is not enough. I decided to loosen my holds around him and I tapped him to stop. His eyes widen out of confusion, but it was replaced with amusement when I get up and turned my back at him. I folded my legs and bent down my upper body on the pillow, offering my ass straight to his tool. I want him to fuck me from behind.

"Fuck, Chaeyoonssi... What are you doing?" He asked unbelievably.

"Go rough on me. I want you to fuck me hard." I demanded.

I was used to having hard and adventurous sex with Tae Gu before. Name all the sex positions you want, I have already experienced them all. Jin Woo is just too easy and gentle right now. I wasn't used to doing sexual activities too simple like this.

Jin Woo ended up following what I demanded from him. He inserted his shaft again inside me and began pulling in and out of me from behind. I squirmed with ragged breaths as my body is moving along with him on the bed.

"Deeper... Harder..." I begged.

Holding me by the waist, Jin Woo quickly moved wildly inside me. He pushed so hard, getting fearless and greedy. I heard him let out loud grunts from his mouth. His thrust becoming violent and this is what I am exactly asking. I'm melting in every savage thrust he makes. Slowly, I could feel my insides clenching around his manhood. I screamed and moaned with abandon when he hits my G-spot on. Fuck! A few more thrust and I'm sure I'm near to reach my climax. Jin Woo didn't stop. He shoves on me nonstop until I felt another surge of heat releasing from my body.

After a few seconds of letting out my orgasms, Jin Woo also followed after me. He deeply growled with so much power and pulled out his shaft from my hole. I defeatedly laid my stomach on the bed and I felt plenty of warm liquids shooting directly all over the back of my body.

Jin Woo's POV

Ha Chae Yoon... The first name and only person reached my mind the moment I opened my eyes this morning.

I was laying my side frame on the bed and I can already feel the heavyweight of my head as well as my whole body. I felt like I just came from a massive training from the gym. I snuggled my face deeper on my pillow and closed my eyes again for a moment. I wanted to go back to sleep, but memories of last night immediately flash through my head.

Chae Yoon and I had sex again last night. The intimacy we shared for the second time around was different from the first one we had. Though I was drunk, I can still vividly remember everything that had happened between us. The way her body responded to all of my touches, the sound of her moans, and her demanding words were hardly tattooed on my whole being.

...I found my arm extending on the other side of the bed, and as expected, Chae Yoon is no longer here beside me. Did she leave my room right after we had sex? I could no longer remember anymore after I let out my loads last night on her body because I instantly fell asleep out of exhaustion from our activity. I don't know what to call with our setup right now since we haven't yet talked about it. I know I kind of seduced her last night, but I'm also sure we both wanted what had happened.

I got up from my bed and clutched the blanket away that covering my naked body. I walked going to the bathroom in my birth suit and took a warm shower.

Feeling the water pouring down on my body, I suddenly thought of how should I handle myself with Chae Yoon starting from now after what happened. Should I be worried? Should I talk to her seriously about what's going between us? Will she say it means nothing to her? God damn it! Where the hell should I start?

//

I went down to the first floor of my house after freshening up. I wore a white plain tee and paired it with black jogger pants. It's still nine in the morning, and today is my last day being free from work. I don't have any plans to go out of my house today. I just want to savor my free time and take a quiet rest. Oh, shit! I forgot I'm not alone in this house anymore. I bet having a peaceful rest is no longer possible to happen for me. I already have a wife. A handful, superior wife.

Even before my feet could reach the kitchen area, my nostrils already caught the mouth watery smell of the kimchi fried rice and spicy stewed fish soup. My stomach instantly rumbled. I continued walking towards my kitchen and my eyes widen in amusement the moment I saw Chae Yoon placing food on top of the table. It seems like she just also took a bath because her hair is still wet. She's wearing her usual clothes when at work with an apron in front of her body.

I bit my inner cheek to stop myself from smiling. What's happening to Chae Yoon? Is she trying to become a real housewife to me now? Did she change because of what we did last night?

I came back to my senses when she took a brief glance at me. She's wearing a serious and straight face and grabbed one of the chairs to take a seat.

"Good morning..." I said smoothly, walking closer to the dining table.

She didn't look back at me and started grabbing the food instead. Chae Yoon started eating as if she didn't see me taking the other seat across from her. Fuck! She is so silent and I'm getting nervous again with this. I tried to go along with her silence and grabbed the spoon to taste the soup she prepared. I'm still having a little hangover from the whiskey I had yesterday, and my stomach definitely needs this hot soup right now.

When I was about to open my mouth and brought the spoon with soup to my mouth, I felt Chae Yoon's face lifted to mine. I paused and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I... I'm sorry. Is it okay for me to eat the food you cooked?" I half-chuckled, trying to manage the heaviness of her stares. "I'm sorry. I'm quite starving."

Chae Yoon didn't answer me and looked down again at her plate. She only took one last spoon of the kimchi fried rice and stood up from her chair bringing along the plate and utensils in her hand. She placed them on the sink and stood back to where I seated.

"I didn't cook that. Ohseong halmoni sent that food for us." She uttered without any sound of emotion and took off the apron she's wearing. She hanged it on the steel hook on the wall before walking straight out of the kitchen area.

I thought she already went back to her room, but I heard her voice again not far away from me...

"Wash the dishes." She added with gritted teeth and turn around.

I immediately settled back the spoon on the table and stood up. I walked after her but even before I could reach her arm, she already slumped the door of her room. I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration. Damn! Chae Yoon is acting cold towards me again. After all about what happened last night? When will she ever lose herself a little towards me? Am I that hard to be treated in the right way?

Instead of walking back to the kitchen area, I found my hand tapping the door of her room. I began calling her name but she never answered me. I closed my eyes for a moment before trying to knock again on the door.

"Chaeyoonssi... Let's talk. Open the door." I said, sounding like begging.

Shit! I really wanted to talk to her. I wouldn't let her treats me like this forever... After knocking hard for how many times, I suddenly heard the doorknob unlocked. From bowing my head, I instantly gazed up when she finally opened the door for me.

"What? What do you want again?" She exclaimed, crossing her arms on top of her chest while giving me a straight face and crooked eyebrows.

"I just want to have a serious talk with you, Chaeyoonssi." I asked calmly even though I'm getting pissed with her actions. Huh! As if she didn't like what we did for the past two nights!

"About what? About last night? The other night, or both?" One of her brows curved up, following a roll of her eyes.

Instead of waiting for my answer, Chae Yoon turned her back at me. I remained standing in front of the open door, but my stares followed her going back inside the room... Until I found her hand grabbing a black bag pack and carried it on her back. Damn! Where is this woman going? Is she trying to run away from me?

When she was about to get out of the room, I immediately grabbed her hand to make her stop from walking away. She fired me a sharp stare, and I also did the same at her. But Chae Yoon was the one who quickly avoided mine.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked under my deep breaths.

She tried pulling her arm from me, but I didn't let her... "It's none of your business!"

I gulped hard and closed my eyes. "Why are you mad? I thought we're already okay last night? Why, Chaeyoonssi? Is it because I'm not good enough in bed? Tell me!"

I got stunned when she let out a chuckle from her mouth. "Good thing that you're aware of that, huh?"

"Chaeyoonssi..." I murmured. Fuck! I have reasons for that, you wild woman! "I... I just..."

"What? What do you really want from me, Yoo Jin Woo? Don't tell me you want another round right now?" I heard her asked those irritating questions. Her voice was so annoying just like usual.

"No... Of course, it's not that." I paused for how many seconds as hesitations ruled over my chest. "Can't you really treat me like a normal person? Why are you so hard on me? What wrong have I done to you?"

She sighed heavily, facing me fully this time around. "Don't tell me you already forgot what you did to me the day we first met? We both know we have ill feelings towards each other, Jinwoossi, and this fucking hell marriage is just making it worse!"

"God, Chaeyoonssi! I already asked sorry from you about that, didn't I? Sometimes you're treating me fine, but most of the time, you treat me like I am a big damn asshole!" I uttered frustratingly.

Chae Yoon chuckled, not even taking seriously the words that came from my mouth. "You're really an asshole. My god, you didn't know that?" This time, she's even laughing like an evil. "Why you're making this a big deal, Jinwoossi? Are you hurting because I'm treating you that way? Did you forget our agreement already? Why? Don't tell me you're falling for me? Hahaha!"

Her laughter died down when she felt I started letting go of her arm. Suddenly, my chest felt so tight and I don't want to hear more of her words anymore. My head is starting to ache because of all of this shit. I turned my back at her and took steps forward to walk away from her.

"Hah! I'm not done talking to you! Ya! Jinwoossi!" She screamed behind me.

Until she was able to go after me and I paused when she blocked my way with her tiny body. I couldn't dare to look at her in the eyes again.

"Fucking talk, Yoo Jin Woo!" She blurted impatiently.

"I am." I said, almost inaudible, and brought my fingers to rake them in my hair.

She looked at me so dumbfounded, crossing her arms over her chest and the lines on her forehead were showing evidently.

"You want me to answer you, so I just did..." I inhaled a deep air into my lungs before talking to her again. "I just answered your last question. Are you now happy, Chaeyoonssi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 112 13
2 smartest rivals in high school, they both hate each other's guts and their hatred is still there in College. But will they get along when Ryujin m...
134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
13.2K 632 43
darkness is all that he sees: for he's a boy with broken dreams. ā€¢ā€¢ in which a homeless boy goes to audition for an entertainment company, and there...
1.1M 95.9K 72
Book 1 of It's You Series. Hwang Eun-bi, a boyish noblewoman, stumbles upon the Crown Prince of Joseon and is forced to participate in the Selection...