Sidnaaz- Tales of Love✨❤️

By Gooodvibiessswrites

This is the little treasure box of sidnaaz short stories covering all the types of stories to ever exist. Fr... More

WELCOME
1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
Last
2
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
Last
3
.
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
um
LAST
4
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
LAST
.
5
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
LAST
6
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
LAST
7
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
LAST
.
8
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
LAST
9
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
LAST
10
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
.
10.7
10.8
LAST
.
Part title
11
11.1
11.2
11.3
11.4
11.5
11.6
11.7
LAST
12
12.1
12.2
12.3
12.4
12.6
12.7
LAST
13
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
13.5
13.6
13.7
LAST
14
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
14.5
14.6
14.7
LAST
15
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
15.5
15.6
15.7
LAST
16
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
16.5
16.6
17
17.2
17.3
18.2
18.3
18.4
18.5

9.1

3.3K 653 84
By Gooodvibiessswrites

Hi guys!!!! How is it going? Well while imagining this Cupid Sidharth, I had the scenes of him in Humpty Sharma ki dulhania. Like he had a more softer look in that, and that's how I imagined him to be in this story🥵!!
So let's start!
________________________________

Shehnaz stares at his hand and then looks back into the notebook.
Before Sidharth could say anything, everyone started to run inside.
Just then the professor came in, and so did Ahaan running.
He looked around for the seats and there were only two left, one next to Sidharth and another one next to Shehnaz.
Sidharth smiled and quickly kept his legs on his chair, as Ahaan came in.

Ahaan- Put your foot aside.
Sidharth- Sorry brother, actually my leg is swollen so I need it for the rest. You can sit next to Shehnaz.
Ahaan looked at Shehnaz who looked up and glared at Sidharth hard, while Ahaan scratched his neck trying to hide the blush.
Shehnaz sighed and kept her bag aside for making Ahaan sit.

Sidharth smiled happily and turned in the front and started to listen to the professor.
Sidharth frowned when the professor explained the wrong history, Sidharth who was more than 10,000 years old knew about almost all the histories. He had been to all the world wars, because even during that time love bloomed between people. He had been from the start, so he got up and said, Sir you're wrong.

The professor said, What do you mean?
Sidharth- So What actually happened in that era was...( and he started to explain it like a robot with all the facts and the dates as if reading a book.)
Everyone stared at him in shock including the professor while Shehnaz was also a little taken aback.
Sidharth- So yes and this happened in 1865.
Shehnaz with a straight face said- 1864.
Sidharth turned back and said what sorry?

Shehnaz looked ahead ignoring him and said, 1864.
Sidharth- Oh shit yeah 1864.!
The professor looked at them in daze and said, Aa yeah Thankyou Thankyou. So where were we?
The class continued and Ahaan tried to make small talks with Shehnaz here and there while she just randomly replied.

After the class Sidharth picked up his books and was about to leave when Ahaan held his hand and said, Thankyou bro!
Sidharth- For?
Ahaan- I am an athlete I know when a leg is swollen and it wasn't. I don't know why you did it but Thankyou!
Sidharth smiled happily and said, It's my job! I love helping people in love. You like her a lot don't you?
Ahaan looked at him surprised and said, Am I that obvious?
Sidharth laughed and said, Not at all! It's just that I know you're the main lead.
Ahaan looked at him confused but smiled netherless and patted his shoulder as he left.

Sidharth was walking down the staircase when he heard a conversation.
A boy said- Shehnaz I have really loved you for 2 years now! Please atleast accept the flowers and the chocolates please! It would mean a lot to me.
Sidharth looked at her who was blankly looking at the boy, she picked up the roses and was about to crush them when Sidharth ran towards her and took it from her hands and softly caressed it.
Sidharth- If you don't want it, why hurt it? Don't you know that even plants have lives?
Shehnaz looked at him confused while he hugged the roses tightly close to his heart and said, Aaah so this is how it feels when someone gives you flowers.
Then he took the chocolates from the man's hand and said, Woah this is the limited edition one right?
The boy shook his head nodding, Sidharth smiled brightly and said- Can I have one if she isn't?

Shehnaz scoffed and went away from there.
Sidharth looked at her leaving and thought, What impresses you Shehnaz?
Then Sidharth looked at the boy and made him sit next to him and said, Bro take me as a Cupid as I tell you something.
Stop running after love, stop running after people who don't love you back. Because somewhere above your name has been written with someone; and there's a Cupid assigned to make you both fall in love. If she rejects you doesn't mean you're worthless or she's heartless, it means she isn't the one written for you. Move on, why to have so many heartbreaks when you are going to find the one?

The boy looked up at Sidharth and hugged him tightly and said, Thankyou so much bro! It means a lot! You're really amazing! Please keep all these chocolates as a gift from me.
Sidharth grinned happily and said, Dont worry you're love story might be on the way! The boy happily nodded and left.
Sidharth sighed and picked up a piece of chocolate and moaned as it melted in his mouth.
Meanwhile Shehnaz who had hid herself behind the wall to hear the conversation peeped at his face and thought, Who is he?

After the college Sidharth decided to find the house which he had got.
He started to read the papers about his life, Ohkay! so I am rich and orphan. So typical.
Sidharth looked at the apartment infront of him which was really luxurious, Sidharth smiled and thought it's not that bad.
He entered his floor and opened the door of his house and happily looked around. It was so beautiful, he literally like a child started to jump around touching everything.

After being tired Sidharth thought, what do humans do when they come here? He looked through the human guidelines and nodded.
He quickly clicked his fingers and got a cake packed in his hands.
He got out and rang the bell of the person infront of his house.
Just as the door opened, Sidharth looked at the person in surprise.
Shehnaz- YOU!!!! YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE?

Sidharth chuckled and said, I wish this was true! But actually I just shifted here and I got a present you know, according to the human bo- I mean wait! Is there anything on the gas?
Shehnaz's eyes widened and she shouted SHIT MY MAGGIIIIIII!
Sidharth quickly ran inside with her and saw that the whole Maggi had gone black along with the utensil was burnt.
Shehnaz scowled staring at the Maggi angrily.
Sidharth giggled a little and said, You're staring at it as if it would apologise to you and get back into normal.

Shehnaz snapped her head at him angrily and said you distracted me!
Sidharth- Aah not possible! You know I talked to you for like a minute? And it can't burn in a minute, um according to my calculations it might have been left unattended for about 10 minutes?
Shehnaz's ears got red due to embarrassment and she said, Whatever.
Just then her stomach growled, her eyes widened in embarrassment while Sidharth smiled and forwarded the cake.

Shehnaz- What's this?
Sidharth- Cake! It's a hello gift!
Shehnaz looked at him and said You're really weird!
Sidharth grinned showing his teeth and said; I hope you like it! I am gonna leave you here bye!
He quickly went back to his house leaving Shehnaz with the cake.

Shehnaz sat down and binged on the cake and then thought do I even need to do something?
She googled it and saw, that you have to treat your neighbor with a meal.
Shehnaz thought, my cooking is really bad. How about I just take him out for a dinner? Will he mis judge it? Should I give him the money? Aah that will be too rude. Wait, I am rude! So? No no still.
Aaah!
She pulled her hair and thought for a while.

In the evening she rang the bell and just then Sidharth opened the door wearing an apron came in.
Shehnaz - Woh.. um.. I.. you..! Well.. the cake.. so.. I... dinner.. you..?
Sidharth- You want to treat me for a dinner?
Shehnaz nodded her head rapidly like a child.
Sidharth smiled and said I AM READY! Give me 10, then let's go.

Shehnaz stood out while he quickly got ready wearing his normal yet stylish clothes and came out.
Sidharth- By the way don't think of this as a date!
Shehnaz looked at him with her mouth open as he laughed loudly and said I was kidding. I know you just want to treat me.
Just then an idea struck in his mind.

He closed his eyes and started his magic.
Ahaan was with his friends outside when he suddenly froze.
He looked up at his friends and said, I have to go!
Friends- What? Why? You just came in right now?
Ahaan- I don't know but I have to go!
Ahaan quickly sat in his car and drove.

Meanwhile Sidharth found a beautiful cafe for couples.
Shehnaz internally scoffed and thought, typical as I thought.
They both sat down and Shehnaz said Order anything you want.
Sidharth nodded but he continued to look out.
Just then Ahaan came in and looked at both of them surprised.
Ahaan- Oh hi guys!
Sidharth happily said Hiii! Come sit!
Shehnaz looked at him shocked and glared at him while Ahaan blushed and got a chair.

Sidharth- It's Shehnaz's treat so order anything!
Ahaan- I never knew you guys were good friends?
Sidharth- Oh no no! We are just neighbors!
Ahaan nodded with a relief and looked through the menu.
Just then Sidharth picked up his phone and his eyes grew wide.
He looked at both of them and said, Guys it's an emergency I am really sorry but I have to leave! I am really sorry! Shehnaz please treat Ahaan for me.

Before anyone could say anything, Sidharth left .
Shehnaz stared at his figure in shock and thought, I thought he was trying on me?
Then she shook her head and thought, he can't even lie properly. He was making a call on his home screen. He didn't even call anyone.
What are you up to ?

Meanwhile Sidharth got out and his stomach grumbled.
Sidharth sighed and thought, time to look for some good place to eat.

So we done with today's update!

If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 24.5K 90
short stories on Sidnaaz college romance to marriage, heartouching stories to heartbreaking stories,crazy bffs to lovers peep in to have a look😉
957K 80.8K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
505K 42.3K 104
Sometimes A simple lovestory can create magic 💞
189K 6.4K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...