ZEPHYROS ★ {Fate: The Winx Sa...

By Hazel_Writhe

→ ❝Just because I can fly doesn't mean that I'm a bird!❞ → ❝I thought you were a fairy.❞ → ❝I- cannot with yo... More

⋆ PROLOGUE⋆
⋆PLAYLIST⋆
⋆ CAST ⋆
II ⋆ The West Wind
III ⋆ Lost Girls
IV ⋆ No Other Choice
V ⋆ Roommates
VI ⋆ The Secret Garden
VII ⋆ No Judgement
VIII ⋆ Uncontrollable
IX ⋆ Mysteries and Lies
X ⋆ Soulmates
XI ⋆ Lucid Dreams
XII ⋆ First Day Disaster
XIII ⋆ The Lost Kingdom
XIV ⋆ Murky Waters of Control
XV ⋆ Unfeeling Heartbreak
XVI ⋆ The Starting Point
XVII ⋆ The Burnt Ones
XVIII ⋆ Sparking Visions
XIX ⋆ Fairy History
XX ⋆ Girls vs. Boys
XXI ⋆ Dangerous Waters
XXII ⋆ Running Out of Time
XXIII ⋆ Chaotic Potential
XXIV ⋆ The Storms War
XXV ⋆ Aster Dell
XXVI ⋆ Absentis Solis
XXVII ⋆ Destined for War
XXVIII ⋆ Preparing for War

I ⋆ Alfea

9.3K 177 6
By Hazel_Writhe

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

❝So this is basically fairy Hogwarts?❞

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

-Alfea-

The air was gentle and light there, the gates held an air of mysterious enchantment and came with a welcoming feeling. The architecture was very clean and polished, like if it had been just made a day before. The building was surrounded by tall mountains, the placement of the structures was carefully hidden in the very corner of these mountains, certainly very protected from outsiders or invaders, coming from each side.

There was a river that surrounded the whole area, passing through various parts of the land, even coursing through the various training grounds probably made for the specialist students.

The actual main building was surrounded by tall trees, trees that encircled the entire area helping make the environment more safe and protected. The entire academy was circled with magic, the entire air was filled with it, must be from so many magical beings using and practicing their talents in the same place.

Magic was quite literally right there with them.

Students were all around, filling into the schools front yard, each sporting their luggages, cliques talking amongst themselves, old friends or new reuniting, students all around. The newer ones hurrying to explore more of the place, looking around in wonder, many having heard of this place from outside forces or their parents having been born in the Other World.

All except her...

or so she thought.

There was another like her.

Another poor soul who had never heard of this world, who was just like her before that day, just a normal human going around with their lives like normal until their emotions got the best of them and their powers took control.

Another victim to emotion.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.7K 16
❝set, set that crown on the ground.❞ ━━━ crown on the ground. season one | completed. season two | on going. ( riven x oc x beatrix ) ( extended sum...
1.6K 89 21
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...
168K 4K 23
Roughly follows the plot of Fate: The Winx Saga. In the Otherworld, soulmates are a regular occurrence. The Firstworld, not so much. So when Bloom a...
73.8K 1.1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...