Be There At My Funeral✔

By j0mz0m

There is a curse upon Aito Sasaki. Briefly he is going to die in 235 days. He doesn't have any friends or rat... More

(not so great)A/N:
Prologue
1-Alone
2-Himiko-san
3-You can see them, right?
4-Revelation
5-Friends?
7-Shun and Aito
8-The Ugly Truth
9-Be There At My Funeral
10-Confessions
11-Sleepover
12-Dramas and Tears
13-Faraway Dream

6-To Convince and Console

4 2 0
By j0mz0m

200 days remaining

Aito's life had lost all it's peace and tranquility.

At the moment, he was sitting beside Himiko ranting out about how exactly his blissful solitude was plucked away from him all because of one persevering idiot. Himiko was quiet delighted seeing the reserved boy in such a lively state. Himiko knew why Aito never made any friends. Aito told her after she noticed the curse mark upon him that was visible to her. When she first saw it, it had deeply saddened her.

With his best interests at heart she said, "I think you should give him a chance."

"I don't want to." Aito sat hugging his knees with a pout on his face. "He's annoying."

"Don't be a brat, Aito-kun."

"Hey!"

"I'm worried about you." She said concerned.

"I'm fine Himiko-san." He told her.

"Clearly you are lonely. Make some friends. Life is about living for yourself not for the sake of others. Be a little selfish." She stated.

Aito sat in silence.

".....
Is it really fine?" He asked in a meek voice after a while.

"You'll be fine."

×××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 36.5K 73
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
323K 37.7K 28
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
5.9M 242K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...