Her Protectors

By STARofCELESTIAL

Two children will be born. Both with two powerful gifts. They will be known as the children of darkness. ... More

Welcome
Prologue
ACT ONE
CAST LIST
0-Fine
1-We got a room boys
2-She will die
3-None of them could
4-Love you too
5-We have to go now
6-Act 6
7-Darkness
8-Drystan
9-Ok ok geez
10-Get him out of my sight
11-No shit sherlock
12-Cameron
13-Breathe
14-Will and Maria
15-Thank the gods
16-Dont be a stranger ok
17-Well, well, well
18-Its my fault
19-Yea its following
20-Done
21-A life
22-Your the one
23-Dont tell the others
24-You must obey
25-Will you stop
26-I just want her back
27-Im so sorry my son
28-Night night
29-Obsidian
30-The Dark Ones
31-Lita
32-He must die
33-One thing
34-Let me out
35-Ship Cove
ACT TWO
CAST LIST
36-I've been here
37-Matthias
38-I'll never be weak
39-Was that boy me
40-Fighting yourself
41-The great families
42-Sister
43-Siren
44-Long time
45-My one rule
46-The transformation
47-We have to tell her
48-Any last words
49-Where he killed them
50-Is she ok
51-You should learn
52-You wish
53-Brotherhood
54-I know
55-Vision
56-We must go
57-Darling
58-Get off me
59-Lets go home
60-He's dead right
61-Sweet dreams
62-A mile or so
ACT THREE
CAST LIST
CAST LIST ²
64-You ready
65-Little Lita
66-Hurts doesn't it
67-Just like that
68-A war
69-Nightmares
70-No claim
71-She's fine
72-I'm the guest
73-Just saying
74-Rosaline
75-Her father
76-Taken away
77-Tell me
78-Don't go
79-Mutual
80-Dragon eggs
81-Nice try
82-I ran
83-Fairytale
84-The potion
85-Ancient tongue
86-Her birthday
87-Watch it
88-Heat
89-Two dragons
90-Drakein
91-Alastor Knight
92-He's coming
93-Mother
94-A raven
95-I can't stay
96-It was you
97-I flew
98-Charlie
99-Siren Caves
100-You ok
IMPORTANT A/N
101-Its over
102-Forgive you
103-Get out
104-Break her
105-Love
106-In the flesh
107-End
End Note (IMPORTANT)

63-Bye

89 2 8
By STARofCELESTIAL

Freyas blonde hair blew across her face. The harsh cold wind made the siblings need to stay warm. The back of their cloaks pulled with the wind.

"Hold on ok? We're almost there." Tobins soft voice comforted his sister. She nodded pushing further.

He tried to block the sun blaring onto the two. The line of trees covered in white were just up ahead. If the map was correct, then Zaharia would be just up ahead hidden with a camouflage spell.

He held out his hand for Freya. She took it just like when they were kids, and continued through the snow and wind.

Tobin had to pull Freya because of her body becoming weaker with each step.

"T-Tobin how much further?" Freya hadn't eaten in days, nor has he. He glanced behind her seeing her flushed cheeks and red nose. Snow dotted in her hair.

He chose it was best not to answer and just continued walking. He weaved through the trees.

He wanted to jump in joy when he saw the faint shimmer.

"We're here." He whispered. He breathed out in relief squeezing Freyas hand.

"I don't see anything."

"Thats the point." He walked forward reaching out his hand watching as it went through and disappeared.

"Whoa." Freya breathed out.

***

Lita looked up from her book feeling the temperature drop. She stood up from her bed making her way to the main deck.

It was snowing. Its was freezing and snow covered the ship.

"Lita." The girl turned seeing Conner walk down from the wheel to her. He had a large black and brown fur cloak.

"Why is it-"

"Take this." He cut her off handing her a simular cloak to his but it was all black fur. She nodded placing it on her should feeling its warmth. It added weight to her body as well.

"Welcome to the north." Conner grinned gesturing to the world around them.

Ice covered spots of the water, all the trees were covered in snow. There wasn't any green for miles.

"Why are we here?" She asked facing him again. He met her on the bottom step.

"Did Colby not tell you?" She shook her head. He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Zahaira is in the north. He said he was going to speak to you, must've forgotten."

She nodded pulling the heavy cloak around her body.

"Hey Lita." Aces chirpy voice entered the conversation. He too was wearing a cloak, his was brown and white fur.

"Hi." She breathed out. He smiled then  walked away.

"So.." She trailed off looking at Conner beside her.

"So? Oh, we should hit land in about an hour, from there we have and hour or so of walking before we get to Zaharia." He replied.

"Sounds thrilling." He chuckled then was called somewhere else.

Lita turned seeing Obsidian walk up from the bottom deck. He didn't have a cloak only a leather tunic and a black long sleeve underneath.

"Aren't you cold?" She called to him. He glanced up seeing her staring at him.

"I'm not wearing a damn cloak." He gruffly responded walking toward the girl.

"Can I ask why?"

"Don't want one." He shrugged. Litas eyes fell down to his hand seeing bruised knuckles. She sucked in a breath slightly.

"What happened?" He looked up following her eyes to his hands.

"Nothing." She pursed her lips and didn't speak out about it anymore.

Colby climbed down from the sails seeing the pair standing next to one another. Obsidian was leaning on the railing on the stairs, and Lita on the bottom step. They weren't speaking only slightly glancing at eachother.

He clenched his jaw and forced his eyes elsewhere.

***

"Thanks for the help." Lita smiled and nodded wipping her hands on her pants.

Caspian steered the ship past the large pieces of ice sticking out of the water. Land was coming into view.

Lita turned and ran up the stairs stanidng beside Caspian. He smirked and nodded to her.

"Am I ever going to see you again?" She asked. Caspian smirked once again looking over to her.

"If you ever need me, me and my ship won't be far. I'm sure we will see eachother again dearie." She smiled looking to the snowy grass coming to view.

"Anchor!" Caspian yelled down to his men. They scrambled to follow his order. Lita snickered patting his arm and walking down the steps.

"Lita." The raven haired turned seeing Colby walk towards her with her sword in hand.

"Yea?" He handed out the sword for her to take. A dark leather strap was attached to the sheath. The sheath was new as well, the same dark leather as the strap.

"You should wear it. When we get there this will be proof of who you are, and you are you going to be expected to wear it anyway." She slowly reached out grasping it in her hands. She nodded silently wrapping it around her waist, using the buckle to tighten it and keep it there.

She immediately felt the weight on her hip. Colby nodded then walked past her.

"Expected." She muttered looking down at the sword on her hip.

The ship came to a stop about a hundred feet from the land. They couldn't go any further without getting the ship stuck.

Lita turned seeing the boys all gathering by the row boat. She started toward them.

Conner grasped the rope and slowly lowered the boat into the ice cold water. It splashed rocking with the waves. Ace smiled noticing the girl behind them.

Caspian walked over dropping the ladder over the side of the ship.

"This is it." Caspian started. Lita smiled sadly at him.

Colby walked up bringing the man into a hug patting his back.

"Thank you." Colby said. Caspian nodded and Colby climbed over the edge.

Ace smiled and nodded wordlessly saying his goodbye before following Colbys movements. Obsidian nodded stiffly at him climbing over as well.

"Thank you Caspian." Lita thanked. Caspian looked over to her a small smile pulling at his lips.

"Anytime you need me or me ship send a raven to Ship Cove. I'll get it and come find you." Lita smiled then her too pulled him into a tight hug.

"Bye." She pulled away and climbed over the ship. She dropped into the rowboat sitting next to Ace. It didn't take long before Conner joined them and they made their way to land.

The ship steered away and disappeared into the fog the grew around the group.

"Hope you like the cold." Conner joked.

And that ladies and gentlemen is the end of act 2 xoxo

THANK YOU SM FOR 6K WTF I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THE STORY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.1K 21
Love is about the journey, not the destination. This journey, however, puts Damon and Elena's love to the test. Is it real or is it the sire bond? An...
862K 133K 84
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
24.1K 1.2K 22
There's something happening at Winter's Academy. Students are dying. Fear is rising. And they're trapped. So what does a school full of magically gif...
14.2K 290 34
They were both forced into it. Gabrielle was forced by her father to marry Austin and Austin had no choice but to marry her if he wanted to take his...