𝐿𝑈𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑀𝑌 �...

By Alluringqueen

{completed} Layla Montgomery- A 19 year old college student who's just trying to get through her last year of... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

32

42.4K 1.1K 371
By Alluringqueen

"Girl wake up" I giggle as all of a sudden someone tickles me. "Ahh stop, please" I beg as I open my eyes to see Garret smiling down at me.

"Happy birthday!!" He shouts jumping off my bed dragging me off my bed in the process.

I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and adjust to the sunlight beaming through the window.

"Thank you" I hug him.

"How did you get in?" I ask.

"Your mom, duh did you think I was a fucking burglar or something?" He places his hands on his hip. I smile shaking my head.

"No" I reply.

"Get dressed, we still have school but before you do that open my gift" he smirks giving a gift bag.

"Thank you! You shouldn't have, really" I announce with a bit of excitement. I love giving and also receiving present. It's all about the giving and the showing how much you worked getting the gift. It's all about thought that counts aswell.

I unwrap the present and my face reddens. " you got me three sets of lingerie?" I whisper in shock. They are all beautiful and sexy. "How did you know my size?" I ask confused.

"I can tell by your hips" he shrugs.

I hug him so tight that I could feel myself going dizzy. I let go of him and place the lingerie on my bed.

"These are beautiful Garret thank you so much, Enzo is gonna love this-" I smack my hand over my mouth but it was too late when I saw Garrets face widen with shock.

"Enzo...as in Enzo Hammers?" He questions as I notice him trying not to smile. I quickly shake my head no and he squints his eyes as if looking for any sign of truth on my side.

"You're lying..a teacher? Damn babes I don't even blame you. If Mr Hammers was gay I'd do the same thing" he laughs then tries to catch his breath. "Wait..when did this happen?" He asks getting closer to me then sits down on the bed with me.

"His first day" he gasp standing up. "That felt like ages ago, wasn't he married?" He looks at the floor thinking about something.

"Yes" I whisper biting my lip. You stupid girl. Why didn't you keep your little slutty mouth shut? Thinking about it now we haven't exactly made it secret if all these people know. His father, my mother, now Garret knows and even worst Rosie knows.

"Fuck..I'm a home wrecker" it just came flooding to me. My eyes tear up as I cover my face from embarrassment. "Hey look at me" Garret whispers kneeling down as he grabs my hands away from my face.

"You are not a home wrecker..if he was willing to cheat then it's on him, not on you" he cups my face and kisses my cheeks.

"He was having trouble with her anyway and she's the one who cheated first" I begin to tell him everything, getting changed in the process as he reply's back and asks questions and I answer them truthfully.

He supports me completely and that's why I trust him so much.

"Gosh if only I met you sooner babes I would have probably known sooner and seen you two flirting in the most cutest but weird way possible..now that would have been fun to watch." He begins to look through my closet and pulls out an outfit handing it to me.

"Make him drool babes, I'll wait downstairs" he winks at me as he closes the door behind him.

I pick up the outfit Garret had picked out for me. I smile remembering when I brought this outfit. It was when Eden had finally passed her driving licence and we went out shopping as the celebration.

It was a black and white patterned skirt along with the matching top. It was really cute but sexy.

I smile to myself looking at the mirror. I grab a pair of heel boots to go with it and then make a finally turn to look at my ass which by the way looks fucking amazing.

I shake my head removing all the dirty thoughts I had about Enzo spanking me over his leg with his two top buttons on his shirt are open.

Fuck I cannot wait!

I had put on the black set Garret had brought for me. They came at the right time and it's as if Garret read my mind.

I finish putting the things into my bag and walk downstairs to my beautiful mother making breakfast whilst Garret helps.

They are dancing to the music on the radio that I recognise as save your tears by the weeknd. I chuckle recording them then place it on the counter so it's facing all off us as I dance along with them.

My mother hugs me and whispers me a happy birthday as she spins me around laughing. Garret does the same thing with my mother and we're all a laughing mess.

"Omg you recorded that? Please send me that" my mother chuckles as she puts the plate down containing bacon and pancakes with my favourite...syrup and whipped cream.

"I've sent it to both of you" they get out their phones and laugh when seeing the video I had made.

After we've eaten breakfast my mother was sad that she couldn't be home for my birthday but she knew already what I was gonna be doing today and so did Garret who wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ok ok..we all know that Enzo is my..boyfriend?" My mother and Garret look at me confused.

"He hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend?"  Garret asked to which I shrug.

"I guess we just got caught in the moment where he forgot" I answer.

"He probably thinks you are his girlfriend" my mother holds my hand. I nod smiles down at the empty plate.

"I'll talk to him tonight" I whisper getting up and gathering everyone's plates and placing them in the sink so I could do them when I get home.

"Here you go, your present before you go to college" my mother smiles handing me a gifted box.

I open it up to see lots of things beautifully wrapped. Candles, face masks, designer makeup, perfume and keys...keys?

I pick them up and look at my mother confused. She smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I gasp when I see the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 coupe in white. I turn around to mom with tears in my eyes as I hug her tightly. "You didn't have to get me this" I whisper to her.

"You passed your driving test, that's a huge deal..you deserve it" she smiles at me giving me my phone and bag practically telling me to go to school. I put my bag in the back seat smiling loving the fresh new car smell.

"Drive safely I love you. Have an amazing birthday" she kisses me on the cheek and I do the same as I say my goodbye.

Garret gets in the car smiling. "I'm so glad I took the bus" he chuckles.

"I thought you could drive?" He nods.

"I can but my car is getting his tires fixed" he explains. Did he just call his car a he? Garret is full of surprises.

I start to drive off the drive way and beep goodbye to my mother. I smile loving the feeling of having my own car. I turn on the radio at the red lights and scream out of joy as we both sing rain on me.

Finally parking my car, we get out and I'm greeted by Enzo's car parking next to mine. I bite my lip looking at my outfit to check if it looks ok. "Go get him tiger, I'll wait in class" he winks and walks away.

"Wow, you didn't tell me you passed! Congratulations" he smiles locking the door.

"Guessing your mother brought it for you" I nod smiling as he comes round the corner and whistles when he sees my outfit. "Wow" I'm guessing he Likes the outfit. Thank you Garret I make a note in my head to always get him to help me choose an outfit.

"Wait until we're alone, I can promise you, you won't be able to walk for the next couple of days" my face reddens as he walk off.

Fuck now I'm all wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5M 65.6K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
314K 9K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
12.8K 68 7
*story contains mature themes of alcohol, sex, and language* -UNEDITED- -EDITED VERSION AVAILABLE ON KU AND PB! -Rhett Alexander is a professor with...
3.3K 149 14
His student is off-limits...but the temptation to have her is much greater. ↴ ❧ 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃―A hardworking, studious, and stubborn twenty...