SHADELIGHT

By AnonReaderChan

Unfortunately discontinued as of 12 June 2023. (The old chapters have been re-released for your reading pleas... More

Author's note
[OLD] Chapter 1 ; The beginning
[OLD] Chapter 2 ; First impression
[OLD] Chapter 3 ; Strange Occurrences
[OLD] Unfinished chapter ; Roblox's Myths

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

74 3 1
By AnonReaderChan

(A/N, First chapter of the re-write. An actual timeline was constructed, so it should be better.)

The first year of living in Robloxia was rather uneventful for the Quebec siblings. After moving there thanks to a recommendation from a celebrity. They spent much of their time finding jobs and getting to know their new home. Wolfen Quebec was finishing Highschool, and Kitty Quebec was trying to find a suitable University, while also juggling job searching.
They had some success, as for a large portion of their first year, Kitty had a well-paid job at Blox-Brothers Pizza Place as a cashier and pizza boxer. Using the money Kitty earned and some of what their parents left them, they purchased a house. For some extra money, they competed in Fashion events, as it seemed like the most fun. Getting the first-place prize for the first time will always be a good memory for them.
But little else worth mentioning happened that year.

Their second year was naught much more eventful. While coming out of a movie theatre with their friends, Storm and Steve, the siblings heard talk of a new Circus. This Circus was fresh, but already incredibly well known due to its placement. This was Kitty and Wolfen's first encounter with any sort of Myth. The day after the movie, they visited the Circus in The Sky.

(210 words) (© AnonReaderChan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 18.9K 32
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘\'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀.🧠💸🛢️. عالم مُغطىٰ بالذهب الأسود وَ السوَآد . حياة اعيشُها حالكةُ الظُلمِ وَ الظلام . أرواحٌ مــأسـورةٌ في سـرآيا ا...
14.5K 209 39
the short summary , easy to understand the book "The 48 Laws Of Power " by ROBERT GREENE
36.1K 5.2K 42
ဘာသာပြန်သူ - စွဲညို့အသင်း
ADOPTED By readersyedu

Mystery / Thriller

6.1K 554 19
" H-hyung... I-i am s-sorry, i-i won't ever r-run a-away, p-pls don't h-hurt m-e" , jungkook cried . He was tied to a chair with a help of a rope. "...