𝑩𝑹𝑶𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆✓

By Bbounspace

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊... More

prologue
Job
At home
first journey
vision
Promise
wound
Feelings
Love
Confession
Scene
consent
Lost Brother
The Results
perfect couples
Doctor Philip
The First Move
The Moments 🔞
Jean
Brother In law
The Test Day
Revealing
Gone
confirmation
Finale ( The End))
🙏🏿🙏🏿

Request

2.3K 117 16
By Bbounspace

Ring....Ring...Ring.....

" Ahhhhhhh....who the fuck now ditsurbing  me from my  beauty sleep...."

Win  Cursed  from under the blanket and  stretched his hand as to take his phone then took it from the table then looked at the number....

Win: oh my god...is she already get there??

Win get up and sat on the bed  with wiping his eyes as to remove his sleepiness then answered the call...

Win: Hey jeany sweety.........

" Where the hell have you been win"

Win: Sorry.....I forgot to set my alarm...

" Come fast...I'm still in the cafe....I've exams...."

Win: okay...10 minutes......

."Wait... wait ...wait... wait..."

Win: Mm....Mmm??

" I love you"....

Win:( smiles) Love you too.....give me something as a morning gift...

" What the????....Everybody looking at me you perv!!!

Win: I won't cut this call if you not give me anything....

" Win......!!!!!"

Win: Give me now or I will give you a punishment infront the public  when I'm there.....

" God......okay listen..."

Win:  ( smiles) mm..mm...

" (( Kissing sound))"

Win smiles and  Immeadiatley  patted on his chest as to control his emotion...

" now take a shower.....I wanna go back to my class"

Win: yeah...yeah.....

Win cut the call and looked at the screen with a smile.....

Win: You are making me perv,  even in the morning too baby.....

Win smiles and kissed on the screen and put down the phone into the same place and walks to the bathroom....After sometimes he stopped his bike at the cafe and looked at inside without removing the helmet and saw the one who is supposed to be  his dream girl talking with another  guy....win frustrationly take off his helmet and put it on the handle then get down  from the bike then walks to them...

Win: Excuseme....

The Guy turn around at him  with a serious face....

Guy: What???

Win looked at him and looked at Jean who looking at him confusingly..

Win:  why are you sitting here??

Guy: what's your problem??
Can't I sit here??

Win: That's my place so get up...

Jean looked at them both with a confused  face and continued drinking the Tea....

Guy: Does this chair has your name??

Win: No...

Guy: then get lost you man!!!

Win looked at his face with a serious look and put down  his bike key forcefully on the  table..The guy looked at the key and looked at him with a smirk..

Guy: This table not belongs to you neither...you should  pay if you break that table Mr win...

Win smirks at him and suddenly he hold his neck from behind with his hands....

Guy: Ahhh......stop it man...I can't breath..

Win: Where is your phone last night Dr.Earth..??

Guy: Ahhh...I was busy just leave me...

Jean smiles at them....Win smiles and sat beside Jean and starting to drinking jean's leftover Tea....

Jean: Hey....that's mine...

Win smiles and act like he didn't hearing anything and looked at Earth who smiling at him back...

Win: where is mix??

Earth: He have duty now...Don't you have any patients today??

Win: Yeah I'm going but my main patient is sitting here right??

Win looked at Jean with a smile...

Jean: Stop looking at me like that..How many times im waiting for you here win??..My proffesor will kick me out soon for cutting my first hour of class.....

Win: your proffesor know that you are waiting for me  who was his favorite medical student at once and now a Famous Doctor  in his own hospital..

Jean: So what??  I'm wasting my career Now, as walking behind you....

Win: Oh....you walking behind me  or Me walking behind you in almost 1 year??

Jean: yeah now whole the college saying that Doctor fall in  love with his  student ...

Win: Do you have problem with that??

Jean: Yes indeed.....What are you gonna do??

Win mouthed at her Immeadiatley that
" I WILL FUCK YOU"...Jean looked at him angerily  and looked at Earth who smiling at them teasingly...

Jean: Who told you to wait for me here....Get out!!!!

Earth: Oh..is that your manners?? Fine...I'm going....Husband and wifey continue arguing without reminding you two are still sitting in the hospital cafe...

Jean: we are not married yet!!

Win: but Soon...

Jean looked at win again with Serious face ..win chukled  and looked at outside..

Earth: Bai win....see you at evening...

Win: Hey Did that patient called you  lastday??

Earth: Yeah..I gave him an appointment for today....

Win: okay  then Bai....

Earth: Bai....

Earth walks to out to the hospital..win looked at Jean who looking at him back with a serious face...win smiles and hold her hand softly.....

Win: Tell me What happened??

Jean looked at his face and hold his hand together..

Jean: Can you help me win??

Win: Yeah...Tell me..

Jean: You have a Master degree in applied behavior analysis right??

Win: Yes....

Jean: I told you about My baby brother..

Win: Yes..Team...

Jean: Yeah...um....I told you about him that his mental health is not good...

Win: yeah.. He is an autistic person right??

Jean: No no no....Not like them but he have some issues with behaving problems....He can't express his emotions I mean he only know  how to smile and will get angery easily...That's it..He can talk but only to us with less words...He afraid to any other people who visited him so he Didn't go outside yet...only to the hospital with mom or Dad..we are his world...only three of us...

Win: Okay...so what do you want me to do??

Jean: Eventhough he is been like this inborn, Dad  didn't skip his studies..he is brilliant on his studies so Dad arranged him a home tution....Now he is at his college time and Dad joined him here for his graduation...Dad and mom can't stay here and I can't stay at home too because my college is too long from there..so he with my maid now...Dad insisting that Team should take his graduation...

Win: How it's possible??

Jean: Yeah that's why I want your help?? Can you change him to a normal boy??

Win: but it's not that easy jean..besides you said that he afraid of everyone else right?? How can I treat him then??

Jean: He is not a harmful person win..if he starting to trust on you he will be friendly to you... that is his nature..he will love anyone who care him seriously..he know about himself well..

Win: That's good...But....I want to see him first..his appearance, his attitude everything then I say yes...

Jean looked down immediately with a sad face...

Win: hey...I told you I will try , not No... okay...don't be sad..

Jean:( smiles) Thankyou win...

Win:( smiles) you have class right , so now go then...see you at lunch...

Jean: okay Bai....

Jean try to get up but win immediately kissed on her palm..Jean shocked and looked around then rolled her eyes at him..win smiled at her...Jean smiles and walks to her class...win leaned on the chair and think about Jean's brother..

Win:  how can I change  you Team??

The Next-day morning win parked his bike on Jean's home and get down from the bike...

He walks to the door and ring the calling bell...after some minutes Jean opened the door with a smile...

Jean: come in...

Win smiles and get inside her home and looked around......

Win: whoa.... Greenland!!!

Jean:( smiles) He love plants and nature..That's why Dad build this home like this...

Win: it's good...no need for AC...

Jean: sit...I will take you anything for drink..

Win: where is my brother in law??

Jean: on upstairs... I will call him....sit..

Win: okay...

Win sat on the couch then looked around  the whole place..suddenly he heard a walking sound...He turn around and looked at the person..

❤️❤️❤️❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.5K 26
"𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭..." - 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜�...
53.1K 818 19
𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...
172K 1K 102
y𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
64.6K 4.4K 50
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑??