You found me | Bughead

By wavylaine

Betty and Jughead broke up seven years ago. After that, they haven't had a single conversation. They disappea... More

01: Where to start
02: Just a normal Sunday
03: We meet again
04: The first night
05: After sun goes up
06: The first day
07: Movie, beer and popcorn
08: Feeling again
09: Back to Pops
10: The key
11: Family dinner
12: The longest 30 hours
13: Time to talk
15: Coming back
16: Friends and burgers
17: The day after
18: Just enjoying the people around
19: Sleepover
20: Veronicas big mouth
21: The Smith-Jones house
22: They know
23: Are we there yet?
24: Few things you should know
25: Way to wake up
26: It is time
27: Saturday night fever
28: Last week vibes
29: Wedding plans
30: All about the food
31: Archie
32: Last normal day
33: The reason why we came
34: After party
35: June
36: July
37: August

14: The Rules

363 7 1
By wavylaine

Jughead:

How many cold showers I've had since last Sunday? Fuck if I know. But many. Would have never guessed few weeks ago. The sexual tension between Betts and I is hell of a thick, like the weather before thunder, it's everywhere. And the tension, I doesn't give a break.

As I stood under the shower and welcomed the cold water, I tried to process the last 24 hours. I was pleased Betty told me and trusted me. But I'm aching for her pain. Her life has been always full of shit and now this. I was happy to hear though that it's been better now in Riverdale. Maybe we can together make things better. I just know I can't leave her anymore, she is now stuck with me.

I also know we have to discuss us, at least a little. We keep teasing with each others and yeah I really enjoy that but I don't wanna end up hurting her or her hurting me. But how can I tell her? We can't just keep playing this game without talking, without rules..

After shower I texted to dad and told him Betty was fine.

Then I got an crazy idea and somehow assured myself to finished it. I walked to hall with my list I made earlier. That was maybe little too bold and straightforward but I didn't know how to say these things. And I needed a start to that discussion. I left the list on her door and texted her to get it. Then I went back inside my place and was scared as hell. I needed whiskey.

Time goes by so slowly when you are waiting. You did know that, I'm quite sure?

Whiskey helped a little.

Then I heard a knock. My heart raced out of the apartment. Or it would have if it could.

As soon as I opened the door, she grabbed my face to her hands, kissed me so passionately, so strongly I couldn't help but lifting her up, getting inside and pushing her against the wall. I was like I didn't have colours and now I had every one of them. It was everything I remembered but still completely new and fascinating. The second her lips were on mine, I knew there was no going back, I would never leave those lips again.

I love her lips. I haven't kissed anything like that after we brokw up. They are so soft, so wet, so perfect, they taste like heaven. They know my lips and know how to move, they are made for doing this dance together. Nothing has ever been so perfect match to mines.

Easy guess, I was hard as fuck, it didn't take much time to get there. I worked my brain even harder to focus though. I tried to remember the rules we haven't done. But I was lost in her lips.. I missed her lips. And like I said, I was not gonna leave them. Kiss softened from the earlier hurried and rougher, and we just can't stop..

. . . . .

Betty:

I wasn't sure was it two minutes or thirty. Then I pulled away, to breathe and to smile to him. My person with the handsome face, flirty smirk on it and those fucking dark locks which were in my hands just a minute ago. "Some writer you are Jones." I grinned keeping my hands on his neck. They got back to their home, it felt like that. "You know, it is kind of my job," he laughed and I gave a face to his joke. "But seriously. It was a lovely list," I said wrapping my hands around him and resting my head on his hard cheast. "Way to cool things down Cooper," he murmured but his arms were just as tightly around me. He was happy being there I knew.

"Refering to your list: we need rules because we both are drinkers and we used to have sex for escape. Or something like that. There were many other good points too close to this topic," I said biting my lip and still grinning. I love to give him his shit back. And he laughted. "You are right, but no boring rules. And I wanna hear more of you talking about that list," he named while tracing his thumb on my jawline. Punch of shivers ran throught my body and it wasn't easy to keep my head straight.

"We can talk about it while making rules. Can I have a whiskey too? It would help this task?" I asked and he was quickly grabbing a glass and pouring me one.

As we sat on the couch he looked me with a weird face. Like he was questioning where I sat.

"You are staying there on the other side and don't touch me. I haven't recoverred yet your recent entrance," he said and I think I really shaked him why I hid my laugh. "Oh Jug, poor you. Now get paper and pen. I have your list here," I commanded as much as serious face I could.

He walked to his desk, took the equiptments and sat back on the couch. "Okay, bring it on," he gave me the pen and paper. "Well, things about my miserable life was right as you know now and I think we covered all about that today. All though it was interesting to read you thoughts about my colleaque," I said giving him little smirk. I like it. When he is jealous. "Yeah I hate him, like I said earlier," he said and acted like he was annoid. But he wasn't. He playd. Just like we had been these days.

"But because I am a big mess, we should, like you wrote, take things slowly. It really has helped me to be here so I don't wanna rush anything and get trackback," I continue. It was important to me, it wasn't any game, my healing. Jug is obviously important too, but everything will go south if my head isn't alright.

We wrote some easy rules first. We'll take things slow, we can't be just friends that we know, we'll date, we don't live together, and we don't tell anybody yet. "So now we have all the boring stuff here. Please continue with fun stuff, Betts," he was getting impatient. "Okay. You can hold me and kiss me," I told him looking him straight in the eye. "Thank god," he groaned with very loud voice making me almost choke to my whiskey when I bursted into laugh.

"And since you love to flirt and tease, we keep it going. That could cause some diffuculties with that avoiding sex thing, but it could be fun?" I suggested and he answered with a little painful grin. "It'll be fun but also a torture. But I'm in. I'm gonna torture you more," he was so in. "So this is a contest? Then we can't cheat and help ourselves either," I kept going hoping I get a first win.

He smirked back. "I wouldn't know anything about those kind of things but you have some experience I think?" he really had to do that.. But I'm done blushing and I was eager to win. "And it makes you boxers thighten up, am I right?" so I kept my head in the game. "This is gonna be fun, you are right," he laughed, but I was quite sure he needed to adjust his pants a bit after that. Hell, if I would think him jerking off, I would too... And there I was, thinking that and needing to press my tights together heavily. Great game Betty.

"If this is a contest, what is the price?" I asked when I was thinking clearly again. "Can there even be a winner or a loser?" Jug pondered. He was kind of right.

I had an idea though. A good one. "Yeah. This is gonna end up like one of the things you wrote to the list. But we are gonna keep this race going as long as we can. Deal?" that's my plan. We are gonna both win but race is still on. It'll be almoat as good as the price, I know it. "I think I know the thing you are talking about. I really really wanna get that price," he got my plan, I knew hw would.

"You and me making love for hours and you kissing me every fucking where," I said it slowly and looked at him with the eyes full of anticipation and lust, biting my lip. That sounds so good price. "You are killing me Cooper," he groaned and covered his eyes with his palms. I love to make him feel like this! "I know, I'm trying to".

I love this game.

. . . . .

Jughead:

I was so fucking happy I shared my list and she didn't get scared. We ended up writing one more thing: no drinking unless it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This is a new life, in so many levels. And for me, that rule is more than I wanted to admit. I needed that.

"Okay, now you can come closer," I told her after all was said and done. I wanted her in my arms. "I'm happy to. But. It is late you know. I need to go soon," she mumbled and came to me. She sat between my legs and laid down on me. Her head was resting on my cheast, her body weight onthe top of me warmed so heavenly. I wrapped my hands around her belly. I didn't want to let her go just yet. I just got her.

"You could sleep here," I tried knowing already that was not gonna happen. "No. We are calming ourselves down for the next night," she said sure. "You need calming down?" I asked. She hummed her answer and for few minutes I just kept stroking her arms and belly, drawing little patterns.

"And because this is contest, I'm gonna definitely make it a little bit harder," I said after while and I moved her next to me on the couch. And then I kissed her for minutes. I lingered my lips on her neck, her cheeks, her forehead, her hands. We laid on the couch and our bodies were like one.

"Jones. I have to go," she woke from that bubble of ours and she sounded like she was in trouble with her body. I wondered how wet she was.. no, no I didn't just go there, I can't think that.

"So I won tonight?" I asked quickly and grinned. "I can live with that," she admitted and my grin just got bigger. "You remember, no cheating!" I teased her naturally, overconfident as I was.

"Of course. I'm not gonna go there anymore, I leave all of it to you," and she just made her last move for the game. "Fuck Cooper. Good game."

And she was gone and my boxers were tight as hell.

Yeah, we need to calm ourselves down.

___________________________

THE RULES:

we take things slow
we are not just friends
we are dating
we don't live together
we don't tell anybody, not yet
holding, cuddling and kissing is alright
no drinking Monday to Thursday
flirting and teasing is alright and advisible

All comes down us making love for hours and Jug kissing Betty every fucking where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...
9.7K 158 40
After break-up, Jughead and Betty managed to be friends for entire year, having calls and texts, sharing things about their lifes in university. Jugh...
106K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
16.3K 390 16
(COMPLETE) Jughead finds out betty cheated on him through a tape that lets them to breaking up, and causing him to move to New York to restart his li...