Let Me Love You (Jimin X Read...

By OT7oramI

Cheating husband, friend's betrayal, and best friend who has been there for you from day one. UPDATES EVERY T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Epilogue

3.8K 161 18
By OT7oramI

Three years later...

Y/N POV:

"Shit.  Shit.  Shit."  I paced the room at the back of the church, looking down at the stick in my hand.  "Shit." 

"For someone who is going to get married in a couple of hours, you don't look very happy."  I looked up to see Jungkook leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed and a confused look on his face.  "Is... is everything okay?"

I looked down at the stick in my hand again and watched Jungkook's eyes follow the movement, his doe eyes growing even bigger.  "Shit."

Jungkook crossed over to me, grabbing my wrist gently and looking at the stick in my hand.  "Is... is that... are you...?" His eyes met mine and his mouth dropped open.  "Oh man holy shit."

Not reassured by Jungkook's reaction, I resumed my pacing.  I had been feeling lousy for five days, waking up with nausea that subsided by the late morning and feeling a little moody.  Not to mention, I had skipped a period, which I put off to stress from the wedding.  However, when I mentioned it to my mom this morning, she had given me a knowing look before rushing out and buying me a pregnancy test.  The pregnancy test that was currently sitting in my hand with two pink lines.  "Don't say that.  If you react like this, what do you think Jiminie is going to do?  Oh fuck.  I need... I need to go tell him.  He's... he's going to call the wedding off."  I couldn't stop the tears that filled my eyes.

Jungkook took the stick from my hand and set it on the table next to me.  He moved back over to me and wrapped me in his long arms, pulling me close to his chest.  "Calm down honey.  He is not going to call the wedding off.  I promise you.  Jiminie loves you so damn much.  He is going to be so happy.  So happy to know you're carrying his baby."

Scared that Jungkook was wrong, I pulled myself from his arms and started pacing again.  "Shit.  Shit.  Shit.  I... I need to tell him.  I need to... to give him the opportunity to change his mind.  If... if he doesn't want it, I...I can take care of it myself.  I'll... I'll be alright."  I could feel a panic attack coming on and I was helpless to stop it, helpless to prevent it from happening. 

Dropping in a chair, I leaned forward, my arms wrapping around my stomach and my breaths coming in heaving pants.  FUCK!  What do I do?  He's going to leave me!  He's not going to want this.  We said we would wait at least a year before having a baby.  Not finding out we're having a baby the day we get married!

Jungkook kneeled next to me, sensing the panic on my face.  "It's alright honey.   Breathe with me.  Take deep breaths.  It's okay.  Breathe deeply for me honey.  Breathe with me."  Jungkook ran a hand down my back, his touch soft and gentle.  "It's going to be okay.  I promise you."

Jungkook continued to talk to me, telling me about the house him and Taehyung were looking at.  Telling me about the video game company he was working with.  Telling me about how he walked into the dance studio to Yoongi pinned to the mirror by Hoseok.  The idea of the pouty producer being dominated by Hoseok made me laugh and it was enough to pull me out of my own mind. 

"There you go.  Keep taking deep breaths."  Jungkook grinned when my heart rate returned to normal and my breathing steadied.  "It's going to be alright." 

After a moment, Jungkook moved to the table by the door, snagging a bottle of water and bringing it to me.  "Thanks Kookie."  I opened the bottle and took a sip, the cool refreshing liquid doing wonders to soothe my throat that felt like it was on fire, that felt like I had been screaming for hours.  I continued to take tiny sips as I unconsciously rubbed my belly.  I couldn't believe there was a tiny human growing in there, a miniature Jimin with full lips and his black hair.  A little boy that looked just like me or a little girl that had her daddy's looks.  One that Jimin would threaten to lock in her room until she was 30. 

The idea of Jimin being an overprotective daddy came into my mind.  He had always been so protective of me and I could just imagine how he would be with his own daughter, with his own sweet little girl who would love and idolize him.  I placed a hand over my still flat stomach and turned teary eyes to Jungkook.  "What... what do I do?"

Jungkook smiled at me then took my hand, holding it tight, the gesture reassuring.  "Listen to me.  Jiminie?  He loves you.  He's loved you for most of his life.  You are the one he has always wanted.  He's always wanted this with you.  Love, marriage, a family.  He is going to be thrilled to learn that you're carrying his baby."

I stood up and started to pace again, the already small room feeling like it was closing in on me, caging me in.  I tried to keep the panic at bay this time, not wanting to be overcome again.  Part of me knew deep down that Jungkook was right about Jimin being happy, but I couldn't stop the fear that existed deep down.  I twisted my hands in the tie of my robe, needing something to do with my hands. 

Looking down at my phone, I noticed the time.  My sister would be arriving in just under an hour to do my makeup and the hairstylist would be here in only 20 minutes.  If I was going to tell Jimin, I needed to do it now.  I needed to do this before the wedding, give him the chance to change his mind, give him the chance to walk away before being tied down to me, being tied to a baby that he might not even want.  Picking up my phone, I swiped to his messages, smiling when I saw his sweet message from just a little while ago.  My heart broke when I realized everything might change with just two words.

Me:

Hey Jiminie

Are you here?

12:49 PM

MochiMin:

Will be there in 15

Can't wait to marry you!

12:49 PM

Me:

When you get here

Can you come see me?

We need to talk

12:50 PM

Jimin POV:

Y/N:

When you get here

Can you come see me?

We need to talk

12:50 PM

I looked down at my phone at Y/N's latest message as pulled the shirt on over my head.  What the fuck was going on?  Why did she need to see me?  What did we need to talk about?  The panic filled my chest and stomach, making the bile want to rise up in my throat.  I tried to keep my heart rate and breathing calm as I thought of Y/N.  We had just been together the night before for the rehearsal and she seemed fine.  She had been really excited about the wedding, telling me multiple times that she couldn't wait, that she was excited to marry me.  I know she felt weird about having a big wedding since she had one with Jackson, but I insisted.  I was finally marrying her and I wanted her to feel like a princess.  To see her walk down the aisle towards me and to take my hands.  To say vows to each other in front of our friends and family.  To finally make her my wife.  The way I should have done six years ago.  The way it should have always been.

In a hurry to get to Y/N, I quickly finished getting dressed.  I grabbed the garment bag that contained my tux and the bag that had all my other accessories, including the tiny box with Y/N's wedding ring.  Tossing everything in my car, I hurriedly left the house, in a rush to get to Y/N.  As I drove, my mind filled with worst-case scenarios and I was almost in a panic to get to her.  What was going on?  Had she changed her mind since last night?  Did she not want to marry me?  What had I done?

Pulling into the parking lot of the church, I barely put the car in park before I was leaping out in a rush to get to her.  I was hurrying to the room I knew she was in when Jungkook stepped out.  "Hey Jimin."  Barely acknowledging him, I gave him a nod and went to push past him, wanting to get to my girl, but Jungkook stopped me with a hand to my shoulder.  "Go... go easy on her okay?"

Jungkook's words made me even more nervous, but his reassuring smile as he nudged me forward calmed my fears a little.  Opening the door, I stepped into the room, closing it behind me.  Y/N was seated on a chair and from the redness in her eyes, I could see she had been crying.  I rushed over to her and dropped to my knees, grabbing her hands, holding onto them like a lifeline.  "Baby?  Is... is everything okay?"  She didn't say anything, but the tears began to spill down her cheeks.  "Please.  Please tell me.  What is going on?  Have you... have you changed your mind?  Please tell me you didn't.  Please don't leave me.  I love you so fucking much.  Please just tell me what is going on."  I promised myself I wouldn't beg, but I couldn't stop the words from spilling from my lips.

"Oh my Jiminie.  I love you.  I'm so in love with you.  I want to... to marry you so badly.  But..."  Her words trailed off and I waited for her to continue, wanting to beg her to please stay with me.  "I'm... I'm afraid you're going to leave me.  If... if you do, I promise I'll try to understand."

Her words set a rush of panic washing over me.  "What... what is going on?"  Worst-case scenarios rushed over me.  She cheated on me.  She found someone new.  "Tell me.  Whatever is going on, I promise we'll work through it.  We'll figure it out together."  Y/N's silence and the tears that spilled down her cheeks scared the shit of out me and I could feel my own tears start to spill.  "Baby?  Are... are you leaving me?"  The question hurt my heart but it was something I needed to know.

"I'm... I'm pregnant Jiminie."

The words she whispered made my heart stop and I sat back on my heels, my eyes wide.  "You're preg... we're going to... I'm going to be a..." I could barely get the words out.  Looking down at her stomach, I then looked back into her eyes.  Releasing one of my hands and turning to the table, Y/N picked up a white stick and handed it to me.  I took it and stared at it, not believing the two little pink lines. 

Y/N ducked her head, pulling her hand from my grip.  She stood up and went over to the table, grabbing a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans that was on top.  "I'm... I'm so sorry Jiminie.  I... I understand if you changed your mind.  This... I know this isn't what we had planned."  Y/N took a step towards the door that led to a bathroom and my heart dropped.  She was leaving me.

Clutching the stick in my hand, I jumped to my feet and hurried to her side, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to me.  "Am... am I really going to be a dad?  I'm going to be a dad!"  Releasing her waist, I dropped to my knees at her feet.  "This... this is my baby.  My... my baby is in there."  I pulled the ties open on her robe and pushed the two sides apart, baring her flat stomach to me.  Pressing my hand flat over it, I looked up at my beautiful girl, the love of my life, the mother of my child.  "Is... is this real?"

Y/N covered my hand with hers, the tears still spilling down her cheeks.  "Yes.  Yes my Jiminie."

I kissed her tummy, wanting to show her all the love in the world then stood, pulling her into my arms.  "Is... is this what you wanted to talk about?"  At Y/N's nod, I rested my forehead against hers.  "Oh baby.  Why... why would be worried?  You just... you just gave me the most beautiful gift, the most precious gift in the world."

Y/N closed her eyes then focused her pretty gaze on me.  "I know... I know this isn't what we talked about.  I didn't know if... if you would still want to marry me."  Her words trailed off and my heart broke at the pain on her face. 

"Of course I want to marry you.  You... you are making all of my dreams come true one by one.  Is this a planned baby?  No.  Is this baby wanted?  More than you will ever know."  I lifted my head up and studied her face.  "I love you.  So much.  And to know that... to know that you're carrying my baby?  It just makes my love grow for you that much more."

A smile finally made its way to Y/N's face and I could see that her fears had been relieved.  "I love you my Jiminie.  I'm so in love with you and being with you is all I've ever wanted.  All I'll ever want."

I placed a hand on her tummy again, unable to believe that my baby was in there.  "Then you have me.  For as long as you want me.  And I hope it's a long time because I want you forever."

A/N: We have come to the end of Let Me Love You. Hope you have enjoyed this story. It has definitely been one of my favorites to write. Please look forward to a new Jimin X Reader story soon! Thank you for all the votes, comments, and reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 200 23
What an annoying jerk! Will you fuck off? Can't you both stay a day without fighting? Watch as this two unknowingly tangled....
281K 10.4K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
403 26 7
THIS ONE SHOT IS JUST FOR FUN. REQUEST WILL BE NOT OPEN. ENJOY!
reset ; ym By a

Fanfiction

56.7K 3.7K 60
Maybe the break up was the best thing that could've happened to them. Maybe they needed some time apart to realize how much they were in love with ea...