𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐀𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐰π₯~

By yourelittlebitch

In year xxxx scientists decided to experiment on something new. They buy people on black market and created a... More

π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬:
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π•‹π•–π•Ÿ πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣. π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣. π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ πŸ‘
Chapter. Seventeen
Chapter. Eighteen
Chapter. Nineteen
Chapter. 20

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣.π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ

4.2K 222 99
By yourelittlebitch

Keil P.o.v

I woke up by the sound of soft cry's and whimpering. I groaned and sat up.

" M-master... "

My eyes widened and ran towards the neko who's crying in the corner of the room.

" H-h- " before I can speak more he trembled as he put his arms in front of him, as if to protect him from any danger.

" P-please, n-no i-i want master. " He whimpered. I nodded and didn't took any step from him. I just sat from where I'm standing at earlier and look at him with sad eyes.

I checked if my phone was still inside my pants pocket and sigh when my guess is right. I took it out and called m/n.

" Where are you? The neko is crying. He's looking for you. " I said and worriedly glance towards the neko.

" We're going back already just wait. " M/n grunted on the other side. The neko's ears twiched at m/n's voice.

" M-master??! "

" I'll hang up now- "

" I swear, I'll fucking tear your limbs if you did. " I threatened. I heared him groaned out and muttered a fine.

" Would you like to talk with your master? " I asked the neko carefully. He slowly nodded and crawl towards me. He sat on my lap and took a hold of my phone.

" M-m-master? " He whimpered softly. My eyes softens and run my fingers on his black locks.

" What? " M/n answered.

" M-master, h-home ... " The neko whispered between his broken whimpers. He must have love m/n that much.

" Shut up. I'm here now. " I heard a voice behind me. I quickly look at the door and saw m/n there standing cooly.

He's leaning on the door frame with his phone near his lips. I supposed he ended the call and shove the phone inside his pants pocket.

" M-master! " The neko shouted in glee and jumped on m/n. The male grunted but hugged the neko back. I just smiled.

" We should get going to our own house. My family must be worried. " I said and nodded at jessa and Mike.

" Your guys parents are worried. That's good for you two. Mines probably angry. " Mike groaned.

" I'll leave now. See you guys on Monday! " Mike said and waved. Jessa said her goodbye too and followed after mike, saying she needs a ride.

" Goodbye. See you on Monday. " I said and patted m/n's broad shoulder. He grunted and nodded.

" Yeah yeah now fuck off. " He said. I just smiled and nodded.

" Oi! Wait for me too! " I shouted after mike and jessa.

We leave in rush since M/n is always sexually frustrated after beating someone or after being angry. I hope he's still onto his right mind and won't do anything bad at the neko. Not that he will do it the neko wouldn't want it.

M/n is a gentleman than he actually comes of.

M/n P.o.v

" Oi, get off. " I groaned out and walk towards my bed. I pushed the neko there and removed my shirt. I throw it on who the fuck knows and hovered on top of this neko.

I kissed him and received a gasp in return making me thrust my tongue inside his warm mouth.

I swirl my tongue with his as he tried to push me. I gripped on both of his hands and put if above his head.

" M-master, p-please... "

" Please what?! "

" S-stop... P-please. "

I rolled my eyes and bite on his bottom lip.

" Ai. " I said and get off of him. I layed beside him and breath heavily.

" Huh? " The neko asked, confused. I glared at nothing and turned my face to look at him. It's a surprise that he's looking at me already.

" Ai. " I whispered.

" That's your name. "

~Next day~

" M-master... " The neko called out. I tore my gaze on my phone and glared at the neko- ai.

" What? " I spat and he flinched.

" Uhh, i-i... Y-yesterday a-at mall.. " He said and fiddled with his fingers. " T-thank you. "

" Tch. It's nothing. Weakling. " I teased with a grin. He blushed and avoided eye contact. I rolled my eyes and look at my cellphone again.

This gc is full of bunch of idiotic, ugly, disgusting, messy creatures except for M/n the great. ♪~(´ε` )💃🏻

Mic: Guys goodnight.

Jess: wow, thank you for waking
me up just for that.

Mother_Keil: Guys, just sleep.

Mic: okay mom.

Jess: pft-

Mother_Keil: I swear-

...

M/n: Guys I named the neko

Mic: What name?

Jess: What did you name him?

M/n changed Mother_Keil name to
Mother_fucker

Mother_fucker: I swear if
the name you gave is disgusting
I'll rip your intestines out
of your stomach and will
choke you with it.
AND WHAT'S UP WITH MY NAME?!!!

Jess: ppfftttt-

Mic: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M/n: I named him Ai.

Mother_fucker: Wow.

Mic: Wow.. (2)

Jess: Wow... (3)

Mic: You've gotten soft
I see. Going far as naming
your neko, love.

Jess: Ayieeeeeeeeee

M/n: Tch, shut the fuck up.

I turned off my phone and tossed it beside me. I covered my face and shout in embarrassment.

What the hell I'm even being embarrassed at?!!!

It's just a name for fuck sake!

" M-master. " I sweat dropped as I forgot that the neko- ai is just beside my couch.

" What? " I asked and watched him fumble on the end of his sweater's sleeve.

" I-ice cream? C-can w-we h-have i-ice c-cream? " The neko stuttered out softly. His cheeks tinted red as his eyes begun to get teary. I rolled my eyes and stand up.

" Okay, let's go out. " I said and saw his eyes widened in surprise.

" R-really? "

" It's okay too if you changed your mind already. Less bother, "

" N-no! P-please, " the neko run after me and wear his own shoes. I smirked and open the door.

" Hurry up. " I said and started walking out.

" W-wait! M-master. "

~

We sat on the play ground's swing as we eat our ice cream. Ai seems happy about it as he gently pushed himself on the wing with his own feet. His ear high as his tail danced in the air freely.

" Look at that guy wearing a black jacket. He's so hot. "

" Damn, you're right. Let's go take a picture with him. "

I ignored and pretend that I didn't heared this two giggling girls and finished my ice cream. I pulled out a napkin out of my pocket and used it to clean my hands. I throw the napkin in the trashcan and look over the neko.

" H-hello... " I look up and saw a girl. Brown eyes and hair that reached his shoulder. She's wearing a yellow dress that reached her knees. Beside her was a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a black pants and plain huge t-shirt.

" ??? "

" U-uhh we're wondering if we can take a picture. " The girl in black said awkwardly. I look at them and plainly said

" No. "

" Awww man, please..! We wanted to brag to our friends we saw a hot guy on our way home. " The girl wearing yellow dress said pouting slightly. I shook my head in amusement and shrugged.

" Ok. " I said and stand up. I looked at the neko just to see him looking at us confused. I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

" Cute~ "

" Aww thank you. " The girl in yellow dress said as she stand beside me.

" No. I wasn't talking to you. " I deadpanned as she sulked.

" Anyways the names Lara and that's carla. We're best friends. " The girl in yellow dress said and I nodded.

" Okay. The camera is ready. 3, 2, 1 blah. " Carla said lifelessly as we did some pose on the camera. Carla and lara switched roles and soon they bid their farewells.

I sat on the swing again and run my fingers through my hair. I sigh and look beside me just to see the nek- Ai, looking at me already.

" What? " I snarled and saw him flinched. I rolled my eyes and took some napkins on my pocket.

" Sat here. " I patted my lap and he obediently did. He sat on my lap sideways. I look at the napkin on my hands and then on Ai's lips. I scowled and crumpled the napkin. I throw it on the ground and stepped on it.

" Oops, sorry the napkin is dirty now. " I faked a sad tone. The neko look at me with curious eyes.

" But you throw it an- "

" I guess, I'll use my own mouth to clean your mess, eh? " I smiled innocently and placed my hand on the back of his head. I licked the ice cream on the corner of his mouth and sucked it softly, to clean the stain. I soon move into his lips and made him open his mouth.

I thrusted my mouth between his closed lips and he gasped.

" M-master.. "

He opened his mouth and I immediately tastes everything inside.

" Hmm, not bad. " I broke the kiss and made him stand up.

" Let's go home. " I said and walk ahead. I shove my hands inside my pocket and let out a confused sound.

" Eh, looks like I still have a napkin left. Too bad I already cleaned you. " I chuckled and saw Ai nodded still in dazed. He walked beside me mindlessly and snuggle his head on my biceps.

" M-master l-lips feels g-great. " Ai, said softly. I smiled and laugh.

" How naughty~ "

' hope you're like that in bed too. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 10 6
"We thought it'd be fun. We thought we'd be safe. But we didn't realize the horror waiting for us on the island. Claws, teeth, screaming... -Depsite...
151K 9.8K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
697 42 11
πŒπ”π“π€ππ“π’ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π„π—πˆπ’π“π„πƒ long enough to be properly integrated into society, but not long enough for everyone to have accepted them. Ou...
88 1 10
7/5/2018: #880 in action On a mountaintop farther than the eye could see their was a school, out of sight out of mind. This isn't a regular school, y...