Bullied by Magcon...

By laauraaaa_ann

My sister says some people might feel bad for me. I know it's a lie. No one likes me. It's all because of the... More

Well, hello there?
New me right?
Soooo What's new?
New dayem
So, You Know Me, Don't You?
Let's go to the future...
A little part of me wants to die.
not a chapter but i need boyfriend's/girlfriend's names please read
Kill. Me. Now.
flashback
So, it's you, but not the same you?
Sorry
Untitled Part 14
This is unreal
Untitled Part 16
im back

It was you all along?

3.1K 73 3
By laauraaaa_ann

Mack pov

After Cassie and Shawn got back from their little make out session. I suggested that we leave for MAGCON. It was only 12:30 but I don't like being late for things.

"Yeah, leggo!" L.A. said. She seemed super pumped about MAGCON but she was still tense around the guys except Mahogany and Hayes.

Shawn pov

I'm so glad that I can call her sorta mine. When she said, "Yeah, leggo!" I laughed to myself. That's she starts all of her videos. When we were in the car she sat in between me and Hayes. "Ok, so we have like 45 minutes before we get to the hotel where the event is so get comfy." Mack said. I could tell Cassie wanted to go to sleep but she was fighting to stay awake.

"Hey, if you want to go to sleep, you can lay on my shoulder." I said barely above a whisper. "Yeah, thanks." she said. About 10 minutes later, she was out like a light. She is so cute when she's asleep.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Hey, we're here." We thought that there would be traffic, but surprisingly, there wasn't.

"OK!" she said with a lot of enthusiasm. Yup, Cass was awake. Not a lot of people were there so we got in no problem. After doing a quick sound check, everything was set up.

About 5 minutes later, they started coming up on stage. I asked Bart if he could call me and Cass on stage together instead of her and Nash. He said sure and started calling out our names me and Cassie. were the last ones on stage. Just before she was on stage I grabbed her hand and we entered hand-in-hand. I loved it.

*Q/A AT EVENT (TOWARDS THE END OF EVENT)* (there is going to be a part where they take pics) (she's gonna tell about her bullying story after they ask their individual questions)

"Ok, so now we're gonna do a Q/A and every member of MAGCON gets to answer one question." Bart said.

Everyone answered a question except for Cass She picked on a girl who was wearing a 'Taylor' shirt and a bandana.

"Are you dating Shawn or are you hoping to?" the girl asked. I could tell that she was uncomfortable about answering that but she did anyways.

"Um, no I'm not dating Shawn, but I hope to soon. We used to go to school together when we were little like 3 grade through sophomore year. I'm a junior right now."

I started to blush.

"Okay," Bart said, "we are going to ask a group question where everyone answers. Shawn you can pick who asks the questions.

"Okay." I said. "Um- you. In the pink shirt and white shorts."

"Um- have any of you ever been bullied?" Cassie was the only person who raised their hand. The same girl said "Can you tell us your story?" "Um, yes."

Cass pov

A girl asked me if I could tell her my bullying story.

"Well, there were nine guys. It started in the fourth grade when one of them found out I liked one of their friends instead of them. They bullied me mentally for three years. The only one that didn't bully me was the one that I liked. Well he bullied me but not badly. He didn't want to lose his friends. They started physically bullying me in the eight grade. They first beat me on November 15 behind the art studio. I didn't walk by that place for the rest of the year. Skip to high school. They still bullied me. I got a complete makeover but later in the week they found out it was me. My sister was completely oblivious to what was happening. I didn't have a mom to help me, she died in a car crash when I was in the fourth grade. When they found out it was me I moved in with my cousin Mack who got me started on YouTube. I hadn't seen them in six months until very recently and they didn't recognize me. The only one that did was the one that I liked and still really like. But now I'm really scared that they will hurt me again because they know me. And that gets me up to date on my whole bullying story." I was in tears by the time I finished my story. So were the guys. I ran off stage and Shawn ran after me. We stayed back there until it was time to take photos.

*GOES TO PLACE WHERE YOU TAKE PICS*

I was almost done with taking photos when a girl walked up to me and said something that really DIDN'T hurt me. It kind of made me laugh.

"I never really liked you and I know that you were lying about your bullying story. You're trying to get attention. And stay away from Shawn. He's MINE!" She said.

"Um, ok? I'm confused. Do you want a photo or nah?" I asked trying to get on her nerves. She let out a grunt and stormed off. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"You okay?" Hayes asked. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just that that girl didn't believe me about my bullying story which hurt me a little. But then she told me to stay away from Shawn because he was hers. And just to get on her nerves I said 'Um, ok? I'm confused. Do you want a photo or nah?' and she just grunted and left to go take a picture with Shawn." "That's really funny!!!! Hey those guys that you were talking about earlier, would those guys happen to be in MAGCON and would the guy that you like happen to be Shawn?" Hayes asked. "Bingo." I said. "Okay. Tell me if Nash or anyone ever does something to hurt you."

"You got it, Hayes." I replied.

Today was, okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.6K 48
Most girls be like "oh love my bully!!!" All I can think is bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?!?! YOUR BEING BULLIED!!!!! Now I am also being bul...
2.3K 26 35
I wake up to my stupid alarm. And get ready for school or what I call it hell. I get bullied by these 9 boys which every girl loves but I don't know...
933K 17K 44
Hi, I'm Jasmine Johnson and I'm bullied by magcon boys...
19.1K 166 55
Cassandra or as her friends call her Cass, is an awesome person to talk to. She has great advice, won't judge anyone and somehow finds a way to make...