Dream SMP writing stuff

By EthelDeciet

tell me if any boundaries are crossed Please basically me writing with these characters mostly C!Dream and C... More

things before I start
❤ - "I'm sorry."
💗/💜 - WasTaken Family
❤ - Mumza my beloved
💜 - SBI Family AU Dynamic (+ Tubbo, Ranboo and Mumza)
❤ - Driven to Evil
❤ - Afterlife
💔 - Oh Sh*t (Quackity)
❤ - Enderparents
❤ - "I didn't do anything to him"
💔 - Y'all hate him (Schlatt)

❤ - "Please Don-"

11 0 0
By EthelDeciet

Tw for Gore, Tongues getting cut out, death, missing fingers, missing eye, missing ear

______

Dream was in his cell, where else could he be? He was just waiting for Quackity to come and go like everyday. But what did Quackity have planned today? More writing while he has like maybe 2 functional fingers on each hand. Well that sounded better than the truth. He sat there, pondering about that.

Dream hums to himself as he was bored and was waiting. He heard the lava go down slowly. He sighs. Quackity was here to visit. He looks over, his one eye trying to focus on Quackity but he couldn't. His brain all foggy with regret and pain, and having one eye left didn't help.

Dream waits for Quackity to say what weapon he was going to use on him today. Which he sees, axe and.... Shears? He remembers the last time they were used. His ear get ripped and a part of his pinkie. He was confused why Quackity wanted to use Shears today. He didn't have much left to get rid of.

Dream looks at Quackity, grabbing the shears. "W-what are you cutting off today?" He had lost his pride and confidence a while ago. He heard Quackity chuckle and looks over. He saw how Quackity was coming closer.

Dream backs up until he hits the wall, his eyes wide. Quackity close enough now, he opens Dream's mouth. "Be good now!" He brings the shears closer to his mouth. Dream is screaming and trying to kick Quackity away. He looks at Quackity.

"Please don-" Dream felt Quackity snip his tongue out, then felt the iron taste of blood. He felt tears in his eyes soon fall out of his eyes. He heard Quackity scoff.

"Pathetic." Quackity says. "I am going to tell Sam now. You won't be bothering him ever again. Or anybody. Nobody wants you being sad Dream, not cause they care. Cause they rather you be dead. But Sam isn't letting me kill you yet. I will convince him. And you'll finally be dead. Not bothering anybody ever again."

Dream just cries, heard the lava and Quackity then leaving. He kept crying. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't say anything. He wanted George or Sapnap. Somebody he considered a friend to hug him and say it's all okay. Tell him all this was a horrible nightmare and he would wake up. But he knew that wasn't true. He knew he couldn't get forgiven by anybody. They all hate him. Everybody would prefer him dead. He wants to be dead.

Dream fell asleep. Luckily his wish came true, for him and everybody else's. He died due to blood loss. The message everybody got.

Dream died

That was the last bit of closure for everybody. Dream fell asleep and dreamt that Mama Puffy was taking care of her little duckling one last time, until he died in his sleep.

Phream (Phantom Dream) woke up in his place. He waits for somebody to let him go, not being able to leave through the  lava. He saw the lava go down, and saw Quackity and Sam. And they saw Phream too.

Phream saw Quackity come over and just stare. "You really died huh?" He says. Phream just shrugs. He remembers Quackity as the one who hurt him while alive. He looks away. Quackity soon left, not doing anything. Sam coming over after that.

Sam looks at Phream. "You're dead. I can't really keep a ghost locked up. What do you know though?" Phream tries to speak but it still hurts. He shrugs, trying to signal he can't speak.

Sam just nods. "I'll let you go. But I will have to check in on you. I probably show you around the place again." He sighs. He never imagined he would be releasing Dream ever.

Phream is released and he tries to become people's friends but... Nobody can forgot Dream's actions. Nobody can forgive Dream's actions. So Phream lives alone and sad. He just lives like that forever until he dies again.

_____
667 words

One of my longer fics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.3K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
328K 14.3K 131
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
876K 52.3K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
158K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...