Just A Big Softy (TMNT FANFIC)

By DerpyAwesome

Harley is Casey Jones's twin sister. Casey has known the turtles for two years but has never told them about... More

Hi Again
Texting A Turtle
You Like Harley, Don't You Raph?
Will You Go Out With Meh?
I'm Lonley
First Kiss
Kidnapped and Rescued
Harley, Meet April
Me? Okay.
Authors Note
Japanese? (No, Not A Racist Chapter)
My Own Weapon
Trying To Save Casey
ANOTHER Authors Note
Saved By Splinter
Awakening
Movie Time!
Arguments and Anger
What is Wrong With You?!?
Authors Note!!!!
Forgiving Each Other
Training Day
Authors Note
Practicing, Practicing, Practicing... When's The Action?!
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!
Mission Failed
Disappointed
Shredder's Death/Mutation
Un-Mutated?
Oh, The Revenge You Will Recieve!
Sweet Sweet Revenge
Return Of The Redhead
Just Some Time Alone
When It All Went Down
Authors Note
Goodbye NYC!
Staying In The Country
Welcome To Our Humbling "Home"
Cooling Off
Time To Go Home!
Back To The City
So Your Not All Dead, Cool Story
I'm Home Baby!
Authors Note
#Proposed (Part 1)
#Proposed (Part 2)
Wedding
Authors Note
I'm Movin' In!
A Baby?!? What The Poop?!?
An Authors Note, Once Again..
Ha Ha! Evilness!
Authors Note!
George? Annie? Brian? Jacob? Maddie? Lily?
THE BABY IS HERE!!!
First Words
Bath Time!
Time Skip Waaaaay Ahead
The Date (Pt 1)
The Date (Pt. 2)
I'm What?
The Search For Ashlynn
This. Sucks.
Remembrance
Happily Ever After
Authors Note!

Really Casey? Turtles?

8K 204 114
By DerpyAwesome

[Harley's POV]
I sit on a recliner, my feet hanging over the edge of the arm rest. I am on my iPhone texting my friend Yazure. (yazurepalafox ) My beats play the song, Don't Tell 'Em.

I don't look up from my phone as of I can't hear my brother call my name. He pulls off my head phones. "Harley!" He says. I still don't look up from my phone. I shoo him away with one hand.

"Go away, Casey." I say, putting my headphones back on my head. Yup, that right, I said it. My brother is Casey Jones. More like twin.

It's a sad life, being the sister of Casey. Don't worry, I don't like hockey and I'm not THAT ugly.

He grabs my phone and pulls it out of my grasp. I reach for it but fail. "Ugh... Okay, what?" I growl. "I want you to meet a friend." He says. I roll my eyes. "Is this the one that you always sneak away with?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes back at me. "Actually there is four of them. Don't tell them this but, this is my favorite friend." He whispers. I laugh a little at this. Then he drags his friend in the room after holding up a finger.

As he walks in my eyes widen. "Y-your. A-a... A t-t-turtle!!!" I scream. Then I try to get up from the couch but fail, falling to the ground. "Ouch." I say then I curse some dirty words under my breath.

"H-hey... If you keep saying that I'm gonna tell mom." He says. "Oh please... Don't act like you don't cuss all the time." I say. Then I get up and act like I'm wiping dust off of me.

Then I back up again, but blushing now. "A turtle? A giant turtle? Your kidding right?" I breath heavily. "Nope. Harley, meet Raph." He grins stupidly. "Raph? What kind of a name is Raph?" I laugh.

Raph grits his teeth. "Let me at her!" He yells at me while Casey holds him back. "Ah, so big tough mutant turtle talks too." I raise an eye brow and smirk.

"I already hate her!" He says to Casey. "I should have known, putting two hotheads together wouldn't work." He frowns. Raph and I look at him then back at Casey. "Get him." I smile.

We chase him all the way out of the house and down the sidewalk. "AHHH!!!" He screams.

After me and Raph are done tormenting him, we stop and take a breath in a dark alley. I put out my hand. "Good job. By the way, it was nice meeting you, Raph." I smile.

He takes my hand and shakes it. "My full name is Raphael. But if you dare call me that..." he puts a weapon next to his throat. I tilt my head. "What's that?" I say, grabbing it.

Surprisingly, he lets me take it from him. Well, he hesitated, but it's good enough. I examine it. "Lemme guess. You kill bad guys?" I say, handing it back. He nods slightly. "I'm a ninja." He says.

He lean against the wall of a building. "Is that so?" I say. He leans closer to me. Suddenly Casey comes around the corner. Crap. He quickly blushes and backs away from me.

"Nice meeting you..." he pauses. "Harley." I say. "Oh, like Harley Quinn." He smirks. "Yeah, sorta." I giggle. He puts on a sly grin and turns to Casey. "I should get outa here." He point to the sewer drain.

"See ya, man." Casey replies then he hops down into the sewers. "Uh..." I say, looking that way. "Him and his brothers live down there." He says. I nod and we walk back into the house.

I sit down and play another song into my headphones. I Really Don't Care, by Demi Lavato. (Is that how you spell it?) I start thinking about Raph. Do I like him? Nah.

[Raph's POV]
Man, that girl was hot. How is she related to Casey Jones? Do I like her? Nah. But she was hot...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 112 26
The turtles are just doing their everyday things when the meet four girls who they will become the most unlikely of friends with. But they soon disco...
485 37 18
was it all real? Or am I dreaming Donatello 2012 X fem!reader One night April asks you to join her at Casey's hockey game,you thought it would be a n...
27.7K 607 33
Sorina hamato, the little sister of the turtles and is their greatest secret. Yet she has a secret all her own. Casey jones, hockey player vigilante...
154K 6.6K 24
Our favorite genius turtle is feeling a little lonely. He's been keeping to himself a lot here lately, staying away from April as much as he can. His...