You've Got A Friend In Me

By asecretwriter_01

Everyone has a fantasy right? Well what if it comes to life? And you get a friend with it as well? Ain't th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Update
Chapter 24 (1)

Chapter 2

1.2K 162 11
By asecretwriter_01

Hiiii everyone! Hope you're liking the story so far.
If there's anything you'd like to change or any story line you guys wanna add, just leave a comment, and I'll maybe just write it down.
______________

2 days later:
'Should I message him or not? Ughhhh why is this so frustrating.' Jasmin kept thinking about Aly and why he wasn't trying to contact her.

On the other hand Aly got a surprise at his house, his ex-girlfriend who was out for a modelling gig came back home (just for him).

"Natalia? Tum yaha kaise?" Aly was shocked to see her, since she was the one who wanted a break from him due to a very important reason (according to her).

"Hiiii." She responded meekly.

"Break khatam? What happened to wanting space from me?" Aly replied. He felt very frustrated as this was not the first time she had done something like this to him, still he thought to himself to stay calm and listened to her 'explanation'.

Natalia wanted to keep her point across, "I went thinking ki I needed space from you but I felt very empty from the inside. It's like I needed you with me. I'm sorry for saying all those things about wanting a break from you. You're all I want right now."

"Oh. So you want to get back together? But meri ek condition hai, you won't do this on-and-off thing again. Dil dukhta hai yaar. Agar relationship mein rehna hai toh acche se raho." He said in a serious tone.

"I promise, from now on I will not bring up this whole space thing again. And I really love you." Natalia replied hoping for him to melt again, so that everything would go back to normal.

________________________

"Hii Jasmin!" Bharti said on the call with her. "Kya sahi time pe call kiya tune. Hum sab meaning- Punit, Nidhi included abhi Rahul ke ghar jaa rahe the, aur mein soch rahi thi ki kaise bulaun tujhe."

"Accha hua maine call kiya huh? 😂 And agar mein waha aayi toh awkward toh nahi hoga na? Because I don't know much about anyone aur aise ek dum se uske ghar pe..?" Jasmin hesitated going to Rahul's house but she felt like it was time for her to step up her game in finding some friends.

Bharti replied, "Arre itna kyu soch rahi hai? Aur Rahul ki girlfriend, Disha? I told her about you, usko bhi milna hai tujhse. Itna sharma matt aur aaja, chahiye toh I'll pick you up?"

"No need yaar, I'll meet you there, ek baar address send kar dena aur timings bhi." She said.

"Accha chal mein fir baat karti hu, Harsh bula raha hai, uska mann thodi na lagta hai mere bina." Bharti started laughing at her husband's antics who kept waving at her while she was on the phone call.
_________________________

At Dishul's place:

"Hello hello. Aao andar, aap hi ka wait tha itni der se." Rahul pulled Aly inside by his hand and Aly brought Natalia in.

"Aur bhai! Kya haal hai? Badi mast khushbu aarahi hai kitchen mein se, I can't wait to eat it!" Aly excitedly started to chat with Rahul.

Everyone came up to meet and greet each other, while Bharti took Aly to a corner and asked him on how Natalia came back.

Disha entered the living room and got everyone seated and soon conversations started going around, jokes and silly banters about Harsh's new assignment, in which he had to help some celebrities come up with comedy sketches, and how much fussy they get over little stuff.

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell went off and Rahul brought Jasmin inside. "Guys apni nayi aur itni pyaari dost ka welcome toh karo." Rahul called out to everyone.

"Rahul kya banaya hai tune? It smells so good aur mujhe bhukh bhi bohot tez lag rahi hai." Jasmin couldn't control herself and blurted those words out.

Once hearing her say that, everyone bursted out laughing as they found her unfiltered thoughts so cute and how co-incidentally Aly also said the same thing.

"Jasmin! Aagayi tu, aaja baith mere paas." Bharti took her hand and made her sit right next to her.

"Chal aa sab se milati hu tujhe." Bharti started, but before she could continue Jasmin pointing one by one at everyone and said, "Aap Punit ho, and aap Nidhi, Rahul, Harsh, Aly, Disha? And aap?"

She recognised Disha from Rahul's phone as he had a picture of the both of them on his Lock Screen, but she didn't know who's the person sitting next to Aly, holding his hands and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Hii I'm Natalia. Aly's girlfriend." Natalia introduced herself.

"Aly's girlfriend? Nice! You look very pretty I have to say." Jasmin replied, while trying not to show the shock on her face.

"Aww, thank you so much." She said.

Cutting in the middle of the conversation Aly went to Jasmin and said, "Hiii. Kaisi hai?Mujhe nahi pata tha that you're also coming here, warna I would've picked you up."

"It's okay, mujhe Bharti ne invite kiya. Hope you don't mind me taking over your friends huh?" Jasmin joked around.

The conversation flowed around everyone and once the food was ready Disha, Nidhi and Jasmin went inside the kitchen to help in getting the dishes on the table.

"So Jasmin, Mumbai mein aana kaise hua?" Nidhi asked her.

"Hmm? Oh haan I did an accountancy course in my college aur jab mujhe Mumbai mein job ka mauka mila, I took it."

"Wow! Accounts? Woh toh I can't handle it at all. School mein bhi I used to run away from it." Disha said once she heard Jasmin.

"It's alright, as in mujhe lagta hai toh I got into it." Jasmin said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Aajao sab. Dinner lag gaya hai." Nidhi called out.

Aly sat next to Natalia with Jasmin sitting opposite to him, and soon everyone started digging in, scooping up food onto the plate, while Natalia had a very small portion due to her being a model, Jasmin had a hearty portion and that's when the comments started.

"You know they say that to maintain yourself, a person has to eat very little, only enough so that the body knows that it has something in it." Natalia said.

Jasmin stopped mid-bite and looked down on her plate, she felt embarrassed as this was her first time having dinner with these people and that she took so much on her plate.

She thought to let go of it and just as she was about to take another bite, she heard Natalia said, "You know I'm only allowed to have one meal in a day and that to the portion should not be more than the size of my palm."

"Natalia. Why are you saying such things? Especially jab sab khana kha rahe hai. Tumhe bhi pata hai ki it's wrong." Aly couldn't control himself.

"Arre I'm not calling out any one personally, I'm just sharing what I know. And Jasmin tum kyu ruk gayi? Enjoy the food na, it's so good." She replied.

"Haan. Khana sahi mein bohot tasty bana hai, give my regards to the chef." She said while turning to look at Rahul and Disha.

"Maine bhi banaya hai, see yeh waali dish meri hai." Bharti said while pointing to the serving bowl in front of her.

"Oh? That's why it's very heavy." Natalia said.

"Oye sirf mein hi apni biwi ke khane ke baare mein complain kar sakta hu, no one else. Samjhe?" Harsh butted in.

"There's no chance of complaining, the daal is soo tasty, di aapko yeh recipe dena hi padega mujhe." Aly said while licking the bowl clean.

Soon everyone was done and helped in cleaning up the utensils from the table.

"Um guys, it's 11 mujhe ghar jaana padega abhi, thank you for the dinner though, I'll definitely drop by sometime soon for more tasty food." Jasmin said while getting up to go.

"Yaar late ho gaya hai, tu ruk I'll drop you, aur no bolne ki sochna bhi mat." Aly said as picked up his keys to leave as well.

"Ok sure but only if Natalia doesn't have a problem with it." She said

"Usse kyu koi problem hogi. Natalia???? Let's go."

In the car there was some awkwardness, Aly first dropped Natalia off and on the way to Jasmin's house he said, "Listen, I'm really sorry about what Natalia said at the dining table. Please don't take it seriously."

"Yaa, I got that, but tumne kabhi bataya nahi that you have a girlfriend." Jasmin said.

"Haan, it's been an on and off thing with her since a long time and in fact hum 'break' par the when we met in the train."

"Oh. Ok then, hope you have a good luck this time with on and off thing. Thank you for dropping me off." She said and got down from the car.

Jasmin heard the car leaving only after she had reached inside the building safely and smiled to herself thinking what an evening.

_______________________

Another update! Been trying to get my creative juices flowing. Hope you guys like it. And as usual leave down comments about what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 63 20
We all want a romance story but not all of us are lucky enough to have a simple one. And so, it leads us to ask ourselves; even if it doesn't go as p...
1K 90 40
Its imagination lovestory with Swagger Suga Hope you guys like it #support me
1.3M 61.3K 40
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐢𝐥�...
1.6K 201 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...