Life Choices Two

By redmazo

"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you figh... More

Chapter One - Endured Pain
Chapter Two - Amanda Matthews
Chapter Three - Am I ready?
Chapter Four - The Truth
Chapter Five - Revenge for Lisa
Chapter Six - I will Try
Chapter Seven - Kotohiki Beach
Chapter Eight - Useless Connections
Chapter Nine - Sunshine in Darkness
Chapter Ten - Officially Yours
Chapter Eleven - Seeding my Girl
Chapter Twelve - Hurtful Priced
Chapter Thirteen - Regrets
Chapter Fourteen - Excruciating Pain
Chapter Fifteen - Coron
Chapter Seventeen - My Time
Chapter Eighteen - Past is Burried
Chapter Nineteen - Aunt Jennie
Chapter Twenty - Merging
Chapter Twenty One - Unsuccessful Meet Up
Note
Chapter Twenty Two - Misunderstandings
Chapter Twenty Three - Plan Execution
Chapter Twenty Four - Two Powerful Couple
Chapter Twenty Five - Embarassed
Note:
Chapter Twenty Six - Sweet And Slow
Chapter Twenty Seven - Bitching
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!!!
Manoban Reputation

Chapter Sixteen - Marc Alexander

3.2K 91 8
By redmazo

Life is not always perfect you've been dreaming. One day, you felt contented and full but the next day, unexpected things surprising you.

~7 years later~
LISA POV

If you asked me how life had been messing me this past years. Well, I had hundred of pages to share it with you.

To make it short and worthwhile, I've suffered enough to where I become and deals with so much harshness before standing up my very own first company here in Seoul back to where my parents was.

People have been supporting me for almost 2 years now and it was worth it because I was successful and hopefully will remain fruitful to coming years.

Bam who was my right man hand together with his wife Nancy had been doing a great favor since I suffered another traumatic events in my life. Of course Harry and Ozami too but knowing that they were living far across me its so hard for them to give a physical support to lessen my unstable emotions.

I am widowed for almost 3 years now. Well, that how life messed up. It is not just a small shot but a big one. I've been happily married with Amanda for almost 4 years before we found out her sickness - Colon cancer stage 4. We thought there's still hope and mercy to save her or just keep her long with us but to my dismay it only takes 3 months of continues medication, chemos, etcetera etcetera then I lost her. My own beautiful savior. The girl who lift me up to lightness and the wife who brought my little boy - Marc Alexander Matthews-Manoban.

But wait, its almost 4pm now but that naughty son of mine is nowhere to be found. Hmmmmm

I fist my phone and tried dialing Bam's number when my door bust open revealing the little kid I am looking for.

"Hey kiddo, what's with that face hah"I asked my son who was frowning and stomping his feet walking towards me

"Because that smart ass son of yours had been missing for almost 30 minutes and that gives me a heart attack knowing that you'll kill me"Bam reasoned out but my son give him a hard glaring stare. Oppppsssss I really don't know to where did my son inherited this kind of attitude. Of course you'll readers know that Amanda was an innocent perfect girl who doesn't even know how to hold grudges to people mistakes and misjudgments.

"No Dad, uncle Bam was very busy eating Aunt Nancy face that almost forgot his promised ice cream to me"My son reasoned out of course. Its like he was a young lawyer who never back down without arguments

I glared to Bam because Nancy was blushing embarrassed and that means they were guilty.

Poking my son nose which was same to mine and kneeling down to carry him.

"Young man, what did Daddy told you?"Then a whinning four year old kid giving me a puppy innocent face is destructive and for a while I forgot that I am about to lecture him

"But dad-."

"Stop with your reasons little man, have some respect to your handsome uncle and I'll reward you"I only rolled my eyes to Bam knowing that he was bribing my son

"No uncle, you need to be punished for neglecting your responsibility while Dad give you a full hundred percent of trust on me.tsssk"I told you. Never tried to a have argumentative conversation with my son

Laughing secretly while shaking my head because Bambam literally like a young kid in front of my son. Sticking out his tongue to annoy my son more but sorry for him because this naughty kid had his plans ahead of him.

"Aunt nance, Uncle—."I covered my son's mouth because I know what he was doing. He is about to spill Bam's secret last week and that will lead to world war 3 knowing that Nancy was a 5-month pregnant. I immediately excused Bam with a questioning Nancy look. Hahaha serve him right.

Bam was literally mouthing me a curse because he will be sleeping again to couch or worse he will knocked on my house at midnight to have sleepover.

Facing my looking innocent kid with him giving me his ever winning look to not scold him. Hayst, looks like I need to reserve another day for scolding. I cup his cute small face looking like Amanda and kissed his forehead lovingly and he snuggled more to me, wrapping his two little hands to my neck while I rub his back to always keep in his mind that I will be always there for him in every hardships he'll be meeting.

Looking to calming blue sky talking to my beautiful wife up there.

'Amanda look, we had a strong boy and I hope you were here with me and experience how life can be. I miss you wifey'I almost forgot that I'm still carrying my son and I was back to my sense when a small hands caresses my tears away kissing my eyes meaningly.

"Dad, I miss mom but I know she was just there to guide us right, Lola and Lolo (Grandma and Grandpa) (This is what my son called Amanda's parents and it was what Filipinos called their elderlies and one fact about my son he was fluent in Filipino language) always remind me that mom was watching over keeping us safe"I smiled hearing how brilliant my son was. He was a matured kid and I don't have any problems raising him to meet positive in life.

"So tell Dad what happened today"
— — —
MARC ALEXANDER POV

Hi readers, please love me in this story. Kekekekeke

I was born in a happy family with an understanding and loving mom and a naughty ready to protect me at all odds Dad.

But ofcourse Lolo always told me life isn't about happiness,its about how you deal with it.

I was bullied to school because they thought Daddy Lisa wasn't really my Dad because she was a girl but of course I truly love my parents that even she was really not my real blooded father, I am still willing to keep that way. Mommy Amanda explained to me that Dad was a very special person that she was able to made me and of course I was confused that even my IQ was higher than a normal kid. One day, daddy forgot to lock the bathroom and Mom asked me to call her for dinner and there I found out that Dad Lisa has whinny but a big one indeed. So that day, I was sure he was really my dad and never mind those irritating bullies and that made them stop what they are doing because I was giving them cold shoulders.

2 years ago Dad decided to come back here in Seoul and I agreed with that because I saw how my Dad suffered to mom's death. Seeing the strongest person that supposed to protect you was vulnerable in such way is hurting me as a kid so escaping from the country where served to have those happy memories was the best idea.

Living here was the same in the Philippines, you know why? Because Dad was still the same. Sad and always spacing out. As much as I want my Dad to be faithful to my Mom but I can't. She need someone whose gonna replace mom and I also hopes she was loving and understanding like how mom was.

'Someday, I know you'll meet another Amanda in your life Dad and I also had one candidate already hopefully I'll met that girl again, for sure its Daddy type'I was dazed in thinking that beautiful lady I met in the park.

Flashback

I was rooming around to find the ice cream truck because I know for sure Uncle Bam will take more of his time eating Aunt Nancy. So instead of waiting, I'll do it my own. I have money in me because Dad always give me those but ofcourse I didn't used it and just save but this time I practically need it knowing that waiting to Uncle will just eat my precious time.

Not to far I spot my favorite ice cream truck but of course my height wasn't that high enough to made an order and that made me sad. I maybe eyeing the truck for too long when a beautiful cat eyed lady kneeled down to me.

"Hey baby boy, you want ice cream?"I nod my head giving my fakery innocent sad face which earns only a squesh to my cheeks from this gorgeous lady.

"What flavor"She added looking at me lovingly

"Milk chocolate"I answered her with my toothy grin and people had reminded me that if I was doing that I look like dad. I'm not surprised with that. Tssss, what's wrong with people of course I will look like her because I was her biological son. Tsk tsk tsk

She pat my head and rumbled my hair.
"You reminded me of someone"She told me with sad eyes and I was sad too so I have to do something

"So that someone is handsome as me"I cockily told her

"Yes and that cockiness you had"She laughed giving me her beautiful addictive gummy smile and I know in my mind she was perfect for my dad. She was genuine and loving. Hopefully Dad was ready for that.

I was eating with her for a long 20 minutes when a 3 dork Dad's friends came over.

"Hey Jendeuk-hey you young man"what a dork Aunt Chu or Aunt chicken addict acknowledging my presence

"Yes Aunt Chuuckness"I rolled my eyes towards her because she was really giving me this look that I'm dead to her because I was alone. To tell you the truth, Aunt chu was enjoying bullying me like she was happy doing that nonsense towards me and its very annoying.

"Young man, maybe you forgot you're alone and by the way where's Bam"Even I told you this Aunt was annoying but her concern gives me this feeling of protection. They love me adoringly.

"Wait what, hold up. This is Bam and Nancy?"This beautiful lady I haven't known her name yet asks to Aunt chu

"No Jenduek - he was ahmmm-."Aunt chu scratching her hair nervously trying to find perfect word to introduce me so I beat it.

"I am MARC ALEXANDER MATTHEWS MANOBAN"I introduced myself with proud. Who wouldn't right? Being a Matthews was a name rocking because my Mom was a retired Guinness record artist but being a Manoban to this days was respectable because Dad Lisa made her name not only hey in Seoul but all over Asia. I am proud and supportive with that because even my Dad was busy, she still find time just for me.

The beautiful lady was stunned and shocked
"I—-it's Lis-."

"Yes Jenduek and - ."she was cut off by of course my Uncle Bam accompanied with Aunt Nancy. I only rolled my eyes

"You done eating each other"I asked them truthfully which Aunt Chu, Aunt Dahyun and Aunt Yeri laughed with that. Uncle Bam glared at them but was surprised seeing the beautiful lady who was eyeing me with longing.

"Je—jennie it's that you?"Aunt Nancy stuttering asked which this lady I assumed was named Jennie only nod to her confirming.

"Owwww my God"And with that they hug each other and forget about me. Haytttssss

"As much as We want us to stay but you know ahmmm Lis——lisa was be wondering why we took us long"Uncle Bam nervously said that stop everyones squelling and happy talking. I was confused with how they act but I only shrug it off maybe its adult stuffs

"Yes I almost forgot, maybe next time will set a reunion"Aunt Nancy told them

"I loved that"Lady Jennie replied with a genuine smile

She kneeled down kissing my forehead and nose. I was surprised with that act because we just met and here she is giving me the vibe of being my mother but of course I am a Manoban and this gestures was my favorite and I am loving it.

"Goodbye Little Lisa boy, see you when I see you"Lady Jennie told me and I blushed. Hahaha if she's not mature for me I'll marry her

"Wow, the young naughty boy is blushing"Of course its annoying Aunt Chu trying to pester me but no I am not giving her that because I was perfect today meeting this lady that I am sure perfect for my Dad.

"Aigoo stop teasing our handsome little kiddo Chu and he might spill a tea to Manoban and for sure you'll be dead"Uncle bam teased her and I smirked with that

"Stop Bam maybe you forgot this young boy had his winning card for you too - eating Nancy huh"My smirked went wide and Aunt Yeri and Aunt Dahyun noticed it. They just shake their heads and separate the two to stop their bantering.

We bid goodbyes and I was trying to familiarize the face of that perfect lady for my Dad.

'See you soon hopefully I am with Dad'
End of flashback

Of course I told Dad everything leaving the name Jennie. Because she was the surprise for my Dad and I am still trying to test the water if its pure before I let Dad drink that.
— — —
Sorry for the late update. 2 more chapters to update maybe later or tomorrow because I am engrossed to watch netflix today. Hahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.6K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
213K 5.8K 39
I don't love you anymore, Ruby Jane! And stop bothering me Ruby Jane, I'm getting married to your sister, Jennie! ...
14.3K 648 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
51.3K 977 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...