NOTHING TO YOU. seonghwa

By SE0NGHWX

━━━ In which Park Seonghwa and his friends make a bet on the new girl, hoping to gain some sort of entertainm... More

Description
Characters
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Epilogue
THANK YOUUU

Chapter 96

1.5K 99 163
By SE0NGHWX

so
before u start reading
i just want to say…

TYSM FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING ON MY BOOK <333

this book has been a total rollercoaster (no it's not finished yet) but i honestly love seeing all ur comments and plz the #teamhwa and #teamlucas comments make me die 😭✋

anywayz ily all and tysm <3

"He's picking you up?"

"Yes he's picking me up!" Daeun smiled vigorously, phone pressed against her ear, jumping up and down excitedly at thought of Lucas appearing at her door any second.

Joohyun sighed from the end of the line, the type of sigh she does when she was deeply contemplating something- or she wanted to say something but knows she won't get the right type of reaction.

"What is it Joo?"

"It's nothing but... just are you over Seongho Daeun?"

Daeun had paused in her jumping for a second, her heart stopping along with her thoughts.

She was over Seonghwa...
At this point she had to be.

Joohyun seems to understand her silence for a moment, a bitter chuckle escaping her lips as she runs a frustrated hand through her soft hair, just minutes away from performing on stage. She stares at her reflection in the mirror, contemplating everything Daeun has planned.

"He was your first real boyfriend cuz, and you know, you may think it's easy to get over them but it's really not. Trust me."

"I am over him."

Daeun had stated confidently, the words Joohyun had voiced barely penetrating through the brick wall in her mind- the one Seonghwa had built after their trust was tarnished.

"Okay that's good. I have to go now, stay safe with Marcus cuz."

"It's Lu-" The sound of the phone hanging up made Daeun stop herself with a whisper. "-cas"

No no no, she can't think about him right now. Not when she has a date arriving within the next few minutes.

No Seonghwa thoughts tonight.
No, tonight is just her and Lucas.
And he wasn't going to ruin it.

She taps her phone against her palm with agitation, leaning against the front door anxiously. Seonghwa was one of those things she'd see randomly- and 99% of the time she would see him, it would be unplanned and crazy. It was like the universe was purposely bringing them together.

Nonetheless, he won't show up tonight.
I mean yeah he may have heard about her going out with Lucas from Yeosang, who was also not too pleased hearing about the date, but it's not like he can do anything without her hate for him growing.

He wouldn't go that far.

olaf
i'm outside

r u ready? come down
alreadyyy i miss u 😭

Let the night commence.

"Yukhei I'm going to trip!"

"I won't let anything happen to you elsa!" Lucas laughed, watching as Daeun walked in tiny steps as she walks, scared of tripping over a pebble while his palms cover her eyes- prohibiting her from seeing wherever they were.

Wherever they were though, it was cool. The breeze tumbled past them as they walked steadily- her adorned in a beautiful blue dress while he was wearing his black jumper and ripped black jeans.

She could hear the sound of grass crunching underneath her trainers, the soothing sway of the trees accompanying their warm breaths. They've been walking for a while now, and despite it being almost 10pm, it looked like they were not going to stop anytime soon.

"Are you luring me into some sort of isolated place so you can kill me?" She joked, her hands gripping his wrists- shaking as his palms still concealed her sight.

Lucas hummed, his eyes running over the desolate landscape that was covered in greenery. "There's no one around, so I guess I can."

"Oh fuck, I just realised I left my pepper spray in the ca-"

"I was joking man!"

Daeun laughed at the sound of his whiny voice, uncaring as she wanted to see him, her hand ripping his palm away from her eyes, she whirled around, but before she could even look, Lucas had yanked her forwards.

"You can't look yet!" He whined even more, his palm flat against the back of her head, her head forcefully buried in the crook of his neck, his pulse quickening at the warmth that radiated off her.

"I can't breathe now!" She complains, slapping his chest with her knuckles, earning a laugh from him yet he doesn't stop dragging her with him.

"Deal with it."

"You fuckin-"

"We're here!" Lucas shouted, the volume of his deep voice making her jolt backwards as his arms fall way from her, a wide smile etched across his lips.

And that's when the breath was literally knocked out of her.

Despite the sky being the darkest shade of ink, it was littered with glimmering silver stars, making the place almost seem ethereal.

It was just like how he imagined it, for miles on it was just a barren field, doused with green grass and situated with large oak trees. Dandelions and pale daisies were planted in the ground, so tall and beautiful.

Daeun would've been fine with all of this, just him and her strolling through the flowers under the night sky, stargazing as they walk side by side, and maybe arm in arm.

But no, he just had to go the extra mile.

A red and white picnic blanket laid flag against the ground, containers of food placed on top while a bouquet of daisies rested in front of it.

"I'm not good with this stuff, so I asked Taeyong and Jaehyun to help me! And Ten... he just replaced the fruit with cookies."

Daeun laughed, turning to face Lucas with a broad smile that radiated what she felt. "You told Jae and Ten?"

"Yep! It was about time and they were really happy... Jaehyun already told me he will be taking full charge of my future bachelor party." Lucas laughed off, but internally he was dreading unbothered Jaehyun's words.

Daeun quickly grabbed Lucas' hand, their warmth embedding into each other as she pulls him to the blanket, smiles on their faces.

It was the perfect setting really, a picnic under the moonlight as they snuggled into each other's warmth, uncaring of the world and stress around them. It was just him and her, no one else was to interrupt their night.

"This is beautiful Yukhei." Daeun finally murmured the words that's been occupying her mind, her obvious shock with the way that he set this all up with ease showing in her eyes that stated into his.

Lucas chuckled, running a finger over his nape as he too scans the luxurious setting- courtesy of Taeyong's perfectionist side. The outcome was beautiful and the fact that it was also for a beautiful girl made him smile even more.

"This is the bare minimum though."

"We both know it isn't." She giggled, making Lucas' heart soften at the angelic sound, his hand subconsciously intertwining with hers.

To say he was absolutely desperate to kiss her was an understatement; he was much more than that.

Their legs were tangled with each other, his arm remained wrapped around her waist, the other holding onto her hand that felt warm in his. She had her back pressed against his chest, his scent lingering by dangerously close as well her perfume that filled his insides with roses, the two of them enjoying each other's presence.

The lulling tranquillity said more words than it needed when the two look at each other almost telepathically, stars in their eyes. Or his eyes.

Daeun- who was perched in between his legs gradually faced him, sitting up on her knees, his arm still hooked loosely around her waist. She tilted her head to the side, scanning all the small features on his face that made him the flawless person he was in her eyes.

But where was that pang of warmth she was waiting for. The eruption of infatuation she was so desperately longing for. The type of emotion she would feel whenever she was with him.

no no no
there was no seonghwa thoughts tonight

Meanwhile Lucas had imitated her action- tilting his head to the side as well, his eyes impulsively flicking between her plump, rosy lips and her brown eyes reflecting the moonlight that cascaded over them.

He wanted to kiss her. But does she want that?

Daeun noticed his obvious gaze flickering down and up again, a small smile eliciting across her lips because of his cuteness.

"Daeun can I…" Lucas' deep voice was a mere whisper in the breeze, it pushing him closer to her so that their chests were almost against each other. Daeun could see it, she knew what he was going to ask.

"Can I kiss you?" He murmured, worried gaze boring into hers for permission that he yearned for.

Consent was beautiful; it was beautiful in ways beyond human understanding.
Daeun had hesitantly shuffled closer, her hands loosely settling around his neck as she nodded without any words, her thumb lightly skimming over his collarbone.

And slowly he leaned in closer, effortlessly bridging the gap between their lips and before she knew it, his soft lips had connected with hers.

Her eyes were closed as he kissed her, the slow yet steady pace of his lips moving in sync with hers making his heart thump against his chest furiously, the deafening beats so loud that he may start to believe Daeun could hear it.

Kissing underneath the stars, on a picnic blanket, surrounded by greenery- he's just received his wish.

Finally the two had pulled away from each other, Lucas was trying extremely hard not to break out into a broad smile, still in shock and dazed by the fact that he kissed Bae Daeun. He fucking kissed Bae Daeun.

Hiding his face in her chest, a feeble attempt to concealing the increasingly distinct rosy tint across his cheeks, Daeun only smiled softly, running her fingers through his overgrown locks.

His arms stay secured around her waist lightly, his palms pressed against her lower back so that he could keep his face hidden on her, the growing embarrassment beginning to overwhelm the poor male.

"Elsa?" He hesitantly called out, and the said girl hummed, occupied with playing with his hair.

"I love you."

Momentarily Daeun stilled, pausing with the ruffling of his strands, she wasn't sure what she should say.
Slowly she leaned closer into him, her own arms engulfing him into her embrace, making him relax in her.

And as Lucas thought about her and their future, she wasn't thinking about that.

She was thinking about him.

JDNDMDMDM DON'T KILL
ME BUT LIKE THIS IS A HWA
FIC AFTER ALL 😭

but anywhores they kissed
mwah

edit: HYUNJIN IS BACK I REPEAT
HYUNJIN IS BACK AHHH I'M
SO HAPPY HE'S FINALLY BACK 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 75 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...
1.1M 68.6K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
25.2K 949 30
"Y-you will n-never get 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!" "Oh- Aren't you already 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 with me, 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎?" A mafia guy, who fall i...
25.8K 1K 33
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...