Deuce-ace roommate

By shesdreamingiamshe

BOOK 2 in the Drowning/Bully Standalone Series. After a misfortune that led to difficult circumstances, Daisy... More

01: Palo Alto
02: Arrival
03: Outside
04. Center Yorker
05: Bar
06: Girls
07: Confront
08: Cuppy
09: Liar
10: Taupe
11: Coffee
12: Class
13: Malik
14: Rain
15: Day
16: Brownies
17: Caden
18: Misunderstood
19: Party
20: Pipe
21: Worktop
22: Controlling
23. Hospital
24: Reagan
25: Bicycle
26: Freshman Event Day
27. Past
28: Changing
29: Pursuit
30: Now I Get It
31: Laboratory
32: Nightmare
33: Job
34: Truck
35: Road
36: Digging
37: Asshole Thaddeus
38: Eggs
39: Injuries
40: Look At Me
41: Inbox
42: Bad News
43: Why Sturbborn?
44: Roadside
45: Can't Get Enough
46: Congratulation
47: Mail
48: New Job
49: Activated Struggles
50: Laundry
51: How Can He Be So Cruel
52: Practical
53: Blushing
54: Bribe
55: Treaure Hunt
56: Teaming
57: Woods
58: Evade
59: Sharing
60: Dining
61: Supermarket
62: Negative
63: Selfish
64: Punish
65: Dad
66: Self control
67: Tension
68: Burn
69: Together
70: Health Center
71: Unqualified
72: Letters
73: Attack
74: Cinema
75: Crawling
76: Deter
77: Park
78: Unexpected Visitor
80: Noodles
81: Ungrateful
82: Confusion I Never Understood
83: Numbness
84: Don't Stop Me
85: Hall
86: Holiday
87: Lost
88: Broken Screen
89: indistinct
90: Grief
91: Disapeared
92: Epilogue

79: Vistor

154 5 0
By shesdreamingiamshe

DAISY

Bubbles of excitement constructing in my stomach, as I watch the only active happiness in my life swaggers toward my direction looking the god-like perfect he effortlessly pulls on.

He didn't have to accessorize his look with anything expensive; not a Rolex wristwatch or Golden Goose Deluxe shoe brand like other days.

Today he was simply dressed in a clean white sweatshirt and pants, a white Jordan, and his healthy light brown hair, roughly messy, falling down his forehead, and each very often his fingers brush back the strands.
Maybe he needed a haircut or maybe I'm desperate for my fingers to knead his ruffle hair. Either way, I couldn't control my emotions, I couldn't help staring.

"Yep, it's him." She answered her question.

That was an awareness call. It provided me perception and I remember Madison was still beside me.

I nodded, grinning over to the glowing smile that awoken butterflies in my stomach.

"I should get going then." I heard her say above me. I became fully absorbent of reality when my body reacted and pull back from a slight nudge on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and she did too before heading for the back door.

Returning my eyes to the handsomeness pouring its rays upon me, I could heed to the sufficient rate of murmurs around the room, It easy to tell every eye was on him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to appear casual since this is public and Riley schools here, and she's quite popular given who she's dating in the state.

Unfazed, hands in pocket, he answered: "Claiming my possession."

My eyes playfully narrowed at him.
"And what is that exactly?"

His head cock adorably to the side.

"You know." He deeply responded. His lip shifts into a charming smirk, giving me sparking fireworks in my stomach, I have to remind myself to stay low, it's public.

"I don't." I attempted to imitate his smirk but I went awry.

"Is there should be a musical aura like, in the movies, I could've sung my love for you to the public." He assured.

"You wouldn't do that." I laugh.

"Is that a bet?" His brow rose and a chill of panic shiver through me. "Kay." I silently exclaimed with widening eyes scanning toward Rachel and her squad.
Precisely, they all were shamelessly watching us.

Kay sighs and stoops a little until I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

Is this decent? It was the first thing that came into my racing heart.

"Say you're my possession." he pursues in a soft and rich tone. I felt warm blood rushing up my body.

Okay, definitely what we shouldn't be discussing right now in the presence of the school's famous party hostess.

"I am not a gadget." I maintained my eyes at the girls staring at Kay and me.

"Are you saying you're not mine?" He whispered, a taste of scowl in his words.

I turn instinctively and blurt without thinking. "I'm yours."

The sudden change of position resulted in different impacts. For one, Kay's nose slid down my cheeks, I might be mistaken but I thought I felt him sniffing my skin. Second, our eyes locked for a couple of seconds before we both looked down at my laced fingers sitting in my thighs.

"Then be my possession." He wheedled, not looking up, giving me enough time to stare.

We can't be seriously flirting in a classroom, not an empty classroom for that matter.

"Out of everywhere, you choose to pick this place for this conversation." I lowered my gaze back to my hands, I couldn't repress the smile after saying it out loud.

His eyes lifted just the same time mine did and they connected a couple of inches away.
"I have a better suggestion."

"I am open to ideas if they don't involve us feuding and you singing for me in public."

"Actually it's opposite of feuding, and well... the singing part is still in consideration." His upper lip lifted, I saw the spark in those green eyes.

Kaiser was deadly gorgeous and he knows it, he accepted it and learn to wear it on. He knows every move he made was breathtaking and could make every human-like him more.

"Then I am all ears." I smiled shyly.

"It involves, you and me and quiet and lunch in my car." He says it slower and gentle and seductive, that by the time he finished my breath had quickened.

"That's reasonable." I bite my lower lip and break the eye contact.

"I know, now let's go."

Before I could stop him, he was holding on to my handbag and bottle of water.

I stiffen to the rapid surge of noises in the background, fear ripples through me.

What if this travels to Riley before I get home? I could be homeless. Maybe my father has a place now but I don't want to live with him, I'm not sure if I'm ready.
And worst-case scenario, what if she throws him out too? And there's a hundred percent certainty she might, he's my father and I'm his daughter.

"Kay? They're watching." I reminded him. Mentally hoping this doesn't get interpreted otherwise.

He stopped and turn back to me. "So?" his brows knitted, his eyes confused. Damn, he's not getting it.

"Word travels fast." I hinted as we head for the door he came through.

"And so what if it does?" He shook his head.

Is he not getting it or is he choosing to not see it?

So I went straight to the point: "Riley."

"Daisy..."

I interrupt him: "She is not going to find out this way."

His head falls back as his eyes rolled in a theatrical way that I almost laugh at.
"Ugh... When will you learn to live a little?"

Ignoring him, I collect back my handbag then loudly went with: "Thank you for the help."

The exaggeration was more for Rachel and her friends to hear. I mean they've seen our not really innocent proximity earlier, and this again, having Kay holding my stuff? It's one crazy evident for Riley to dig me a grave.

"How cruel, one can't even love the love of his life freely." He says when we stepped out of the building.

The way he says the love of his life made me blushed, I push back the strand of hair behind my ear and look away before the could see the light red shade across my cheeks.

"I just need some more time. Please." I told him.

"Whatever you say, Daisy."

After Kay has instructed Knightley and the others to wait in their stance, the two of us walked for almost twenty minutes, not even holding hands, and impatience started getting the best of me.

All I want was to hold him, kiss him and you know. Anything couples do in public.

"Where is your car?" I questioned since public affection is something I won't be getting right away or any time soon.

"A little ahead." He looked down, his gaze was soft, it surprisedly provided me strength.

"Not that." I point to some lower car, parked by the library. "It looks like the car you would drive." I teased.

"Uhm Nah. Regardless of my driving style, I drove an SUV today." He winked, walking fashionably in backward, with hands hidden in the pockets and stare so sharp and intense, I'm beginning to turn red again.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?" His hand reached for the strand of hair almost covering his eyes.

Have you ever crave a meal? You'd understand what I mean.

"Okay, I keep my silence."

"Ah-Ah you must say it now... Or don't forever hold your peace." He reaches for my flowing hair and tucks some locks flying across my face behind my ear.

I chuckled, a little embarrassed and finally he began walking beside me like every normal person.

"That's so illogical," I replied.

"It's not." He agreed, grinning as we continue strolling around the campus, passing through every of Kay's fans who wouldn't stop staring.

I wonder how neutral it is for him when most eyes are on him.

"So tell me." He briefly looks at me and back to the pavement.

"Tell you what?"

"What you keep quiet about." He pressed.

And so I picked honest and tell him: "We don't really have a good history with SUV. Is either we fight, or Riley's there and I have to hide or you're pulling me out of it or my dad's appearing after the ride."

Holy crap. That's a shitload.

"I think that applies to low cars too." He smirked, again brushing back his hair. I think I'm getting jealous of those fingers.

But Instead, I shot him a glare and he chuckled.

"I promise today it would be different." He stopped by a black range rover, opened the door, and hold out his hand. "Come. Get in."

One thing that will keep surprising me is the number of cars he owns? To date, I'm still not familiar with all his vehicles.

"Backseat?" My eyes arches at him. "What if someone is watching?"

He rolled his eyes and practical thrust me into the vehicle.
"No one is. Get in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.8K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
894K 17.6K 88
BOOK 1 in the Drowning/Bully Standalone Series. WARNING: This book contains intense bullying, explicit scenes, triggering language, violence, and ps...
23.7K 623 25
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...
19.6K 375 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...