Make Me Better - Completed

By OliviaBenay

Beyonce World Message Board General Discussion => Beyonce Stories => Topic started by: because, im dadd... More

MMB Prologue
MMB Untitled Part 2
MMB Untitled Part 3
MMB Untitled Part 4
MMB Untitled Part 6
MMB Untitled Part 7
MMB Untitled Part 8
MMB Untitled Part 9
MMB Untitled Part 10
MMB Untitled Part 11
MMB Untitled Part 12
MMB Untitled Part 13
MMB Untitled Part 14
MMB Untitled Part 15
MMB Untitled Part 16 The End

MMB Untitled Part 5

64 6 0
By OliviaBenay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better [[NEW ST0RY]] --> Chapter 4 UPDATED!!!

Post by: because, im daddy! on August 01, 2007, 04:21:28 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So was sup with you and that broad that was in the car with you earlier" Shawn's best friend Ty Ty asked as they stood posted up on the wall outside of Lou's store.

"What broad? '' Shawn asked, tryna avoid the question. He knew what Ty Ty was talking about, he thought acting dumb would just get him to end the conversation short that's all.

"Come on now, you know who I'm talking about. I peeped you dropping shawty off on Germantown ave. You hitting that?"

"Come on man, No. I just dropped her off, that's all" he answered back, pulling out his vanilla flavored black & mild, using his new lighter to light it up as he leaned back, waiting on a customer.

"Naw nigga, I know it was more then that, I mean shawty got a fatty. I know you want a piece of that"

"Dang how you know what she got dog, you stalking her or something"

"Naw, that aint me. But who don't know about Beyonce? Everybody and they pops want a piece of that. I don't even know how you got her name out of her, I don't know she just - moody or something." he said lighting up his blunt.

"The b!tch bi-polar" Shawn said as they both laughed.

"Too bad she's only 17," now Shawn had his undivided attention.

"17? Damn."

"I know, that's like some 'look but don't touch' shit right there."

Ty Ty laughed, "I got an idea" he continued as Shawn shook his head. Ty Ty idea's were always ridiculous, he couldn't wait to hear this shit. "Aight, I dare you to sleep with her."

"What?"

"Come on man, just sleep with her. If you succeed i'll give you 300 bucks"

'Naw, that's some high school type bullshit, it aint for me"

"Come on man, look I'll tell you what. If you sleep with AND make her fall in love with you, i'll give you 500 bucks right there, easy money"

"How long I got, IF I did do this"

"Umm. Three weeks'' Ty Ty said just as a customer arrived. Shawn walked up to the customer shiftily slid the shaved coke in his hand, retrieving his money at the same time. This bet was ridiculous indeed, but it was easy money.

"500 bucks?" Shawn questioned again walking back to the wall.

"500 bucks"

"alright, bet" Shawn said giving Ty Ty dap. He knew how tough Bee could be, but he had confidence that he could get in her panties. Hell, he might even do it before the three weeks was up.

Across town

Bee woke up by a loud whisper coming from the living room. She looked over at the clock, only two hours had passed and she wouldn't mind going to sleep for two more hours. But she knew she had to get up, she had to feed Tyzear, and plus she still had some homework to do. She let out a soft yawn then went to Tyzear's crib to get a now wide awake child. "Come on baby, you gone walk for mommy, huh" She asked grabbing onto his hands and she began to walk with him. "Ugh, whatever. You'll get it when you get it, no rush" she said picking him up. "fuck Shawn" She said under her breath remembering the conversation they had earlier.

"I don't wanna meet ya friend" she heard a male voice yell out as she made her way to the living room.

"Come on Rich, she's my best friend - you're my boyfriend, I want you guys to meet" Mercedes voice answered back.

"Well I don't wanna meet her, come on" he said grabbing hand and leading her towards the door.

"Well too fucking bad" Beyonce yelled out, getting both of their attention before they could leave the house "Im Beyonce" she said walking up to him and shaking his hand.

"Yeah umm. I'm Rich, I ain't mean it like that, we just in a rush" he explained as she nodded in return.

"Are you baby-sitting him or something" he asked pointing to Tyzear who was on Beyonce's hip.

"Nope. He's mine" Beyonce replied.

"Ooh... well we're gonna go" Rich said as Mercedes sighed and waved goodbye to Bee.

"I don't like him too much" Beyonce said to Tyzear as they walked in the kitchen. "He's really fishy" she said tickling Tyzear as he laughed.

Beyonce put Tyzear in his high chair as she heard loud music coming towards the front of her apartment building. She wondered who it was as she quickly walked to the nearest window. Ugh. The sight of his face made her want to vomit as she rolled her eyes. It was no one else but Shawn. He looked up at the window and smiled at Bee motioning her to come down as she stood there in disbelief. Did he forget they just had an argument earlier? She aint know about him, but her ass held a mean ass grudge. She rolled up the window as Shawn continued to stand there. "No!" she shouted as he laughed.

"Come on now, I just wanna talk"

"Hell no" she yelled again, shutting the window and walking back to Tyzear. She wouldn't fall back to his lead just like that. He'd have to wait.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought" Shawn thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 136 23
Beyonce World Message Board General Discussion => Beyonce Stories => Topic started by: lexlor_minx on December 05, 2010, 04:59:18 PM ...
43K 2.8K 37
This was written when I was 13 so please excuse errors lol. I wrote this to bring light to human trafficking when I first did research on it in 2014...
18.4K 973 35
Just read it I guess.
168K 5K 53
what else is there to say? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° jay is life, jay is daddy +editing/rewriting✏ COMPLETED: 6/26/18