After Hera // Joo Seokhoon ×...

By dengienini

Set 1 and a half year after the deaths of Dantae and YoonHee, the remaining tenants of the luxurious yet noto... More

Prologue
1// A Tragedy
2//America
3//Real Love
4//To Cope & To Heal
5//Boyfriend Stuff
6//Promise
7//Crush
8//Handsome, Rich, Charismatic & Taken
9//My Sun
10//Growing Up And New Loves
11//Not Yet Late
12//It's The Little Moments
13//To Love & To Protect
14//A Sisterly Bond
15//New Friends
16//Pain From The Past
18//Flustered
19//Mature & Independent
20//Date
21// Seokkyung's Date
22//Ready?
23//Father Figure
24//Thoughts Of Home
25// Golden Family
26// Love
27// For Mom
28// Hera Palace
29// Welcome Back
30// Oh Yoon Hee
31// Hera × Seulli
32// The Media
33// It's Not Your Fault
34// Proud Dad
35// Father's Approval
36// Favor
37// Ladies Night
38// The Garden
39// For Eternity
40// Future
41// Just The Beginning
42// We're All Childish
43// Return
44// Final Fitting
45// Wedding Bells
46// Same Dream, Same Mind, Same Night
47// Friends
48// City Of Love
49// Real Life
50// Jenny X Minhyuk
51// Interview
52// Husband Mode
53// Rona's Secret
54// Blessing
55// The Fruit Of Our Love
56// Telling The Fam
57// Overprotective & Excitement
58// Announcement
59// A Night Away
60// Future Family Man
61// Lee MinJi
62// Maybe Someday
63// You Deserve The World
64// Fleeting Time
65// Caring Husband
66// Snappy Seokhoon
67// A Visit With The Aunts
68// A Happy Future For Seokkyung
69// A Reminiscent Love Story
70// Envisioning The Future
71// A New Chapter Awaits
72// To Meet The Angel
73// The Birth Of A Beautiful Miracle
74// Officially A Family
75// The First Baby Of The Joo Family
76// The Reason To Rid Of Past Insecurities
77// Their First Home Together
78// ShimWoon Art Center
79// I Promise To Protect You Forever
Ending : After Hera
Special Chapter 01 // Memories Together
Special Chapter 02// The Grandfathers

17//I Love You

1.9K 55 19
By dengienini

Year 2020
Seoul, South Korea
Ha YoonChul's Clinic

2 knocks fill the small and humble clinic. Ha Yoonchul looks up from his files to see Joo Seokhoon in the doorway.

Slightly flustered since it was unexpected, Yoonchul gazes at the tall male. He snaps out of it and urges him to come in and sit down.

Seokhoon politely bows and sits on the chair which was in front of YoonChul's desk.

He glances at a picture of Rona on the table and faces Yoonchul who had his attention on the young lad.

'Seokhoon ah, I didn't expect you'd come here today. How's Rona? I have been so swamped up with my patients that I haven't went to visit her yet.'

Rona was now staying in the penthouse, Suryeon insisted since she was put in a wheelchair due to the scars on her feet and legs. Seokkyung sometimes brings her out for some fresh air and some little chats.

' She's doing fine ajhusshi, she can't still walk but she's been eating a lot and has been smiling quite frequently.'

Yoonchul lets out a sigh of relief and smiles gratefully at Seokhoon. He snaps out of it and looks at him once again.

'Why did you come here today? Is there something you wanted to discuss about?'

Gathering all his courage, Seokhoon breathes out and prepares himself.

'I just wanted to ask permission ajhusshi.'

'About what?'

Yoonchul was confused and now his full attention was on the handsome male.

'I've been thinking about it and I also discussed it with Rona over the past few weeks...... I want to go to New York with your daughter.'

At his remark, Yoonchul freezes and stares at Seokhoon.

Seokhoon nervously waits for YoonChul's reply.

'What.... Did Rona say?'

Seokhoon looks up and answers back with a hint of confidence laced on his voice.

'She had already said yes.... I came to ask permission from you since you are her father.'

Yoonchul chuckles and sighs out loud.

'Do I even deserve that title? I don't even look after my own daughter.'

Yoonchul was smiling while talking but it was obvious that he held so much pain and regret in his eyes.

'Ajhusshi... Rona.... Does not blame you, I think you just need to try and connect with her.'

Yoonchul nods at Seokhoon's advice and stands up from his desk. Seokhoon follows out of respect. Yoonchul puts a hand on Seokhoon right shoulder and looks at him.

'Will you take care of my daughter and give her all the love and security she might need?'

Seokhoon nods eagerly and assures Yoonchul that he would do anything for his daughter.

Yoonchul thinks about it for a few seconds and pats the male's shoulders.

' Then... You have my blessing. '

Seokhoon smiles and bows at Yoonchul.

' But.... I have conditions'

Seokhoon's eyes widen and he stiffens. Yoonchul leads him to the couches in his office and sits him down

'First, this is a wholesome relationship. Sleep in seperate rooms. Don't think that just because I'm allowing this I won't forget your already a man.......

And the list continues on, After the dad talk and conditions. Seokhoon enters the car and urges the driver to drive him back to Hera Palace. Seokhoon smiles at the memory of him asking Rona if she wanted to go away with him.

Flashback

Seokhoon enters the guest room, which now technically became Rona's room.

Since she wasn't able to walk around yet, she was seated on the humongous bed listening to classical music with airpods on. She was so focused that her eyes were closed.

Seokhoon smiles at her serious face and sits beside her. She looks up after feeling the dip on her bed.

'Are you feeling well Rona yah?'

Rona nods and gives him her beautiful smile. Seokhoon decides to ask her today, he prepares himself and holds her hands.

Rona, confused exchanges eye contact with him.

'Rona yah, you don't have to pretend in front of me. Your not okay here... I know that well more than anyone else. Just tell me that your hurting. I'll do anything for you.'

Rona was silent, indicating that there was no need to object to what Seokhoon said. She looks down at their interlocked hands silently and tears start streaking down her hazel eyes

Seokhoon gazes at his girlfriend and tilts her face up to look at him.

' Let's go... Rona yah'

Confused, Rona looks at Seokhoon

'What are you talking about go where?'

'Let's go to New York'

Seokhoon looks at Rona's reaction and she just looked at him with tears in her eyes, she was still processing everything.

'Let's go to New York and study there.... We can live in the building eomma owns and you can live quietly there while we study for college.'

Rona thinks about it for a while and tightens their hands together. Admitting defeat she gives him her smile and nods.

' Let's go then.... If it's with you I'm more than happy to go anywhere. '

Seokhoon grins and cups her face and without warning he kisses her, as if it was a sign of thank you from him.

Flashback ends

Seokhoon grins as his car soon pulls up at Hera Palace. He dashes off to the lift and presses 100th and off the lift ascends.

Entering the penthouse, he finds Seokkyung and Rona in the dining room. Rona was in her wheelchair while she and Seokkyung chat and eat snacks. Seokhoon grins at the new formed friendship.

'What are you two doing here? Did Seokkyung bother you again Rona yah?'

Seokhoon jokingly said as he looked at his sister who scoffed and looked at him sarcastically.

'I'm simply chatting with Rona so she doesn't feel bored stuck in that room. Now that your here, take her out for a little stroll or fresh air and make yourself useful.'

Rona stiffles a laugh at Seokkyung's sassy comeback and looks up at Seokhoon's face which was in disbelief.

Seokhoon looks at Rona and takes a little blanket near the couch. He drapes the fleece blanket on her lap and holds the handles of the wheelchair.

Rolling his eyes at his sister who was now shopping for clothes on her laptop he turns and pushes Rona out of the Penthouse.

He takes her to the gardens located in the building and kneels down to be face level with her.

He takes her hands into his and gazes at her with so much love in his eyes.

'Thank you Rona yah.... For agreeing to go away with me and for staying with me. I love you so much.'

Rona smiles at her boyfriend and tightens their grip together.

'Thank you too Seokhoon ah, for protecting me. I love you too.'

Without any words Seokhoon leans ina and gently places a small peck on her forehead.

The 2 lovers silently enjoy the view in front of them knowing it might be the last one as they would go away to a far away place very soon.

It was one of the rare times, they actually liked the walls of Hera.

Notes:

So Wattpad decided to delete half of this chapter and I had to rewrite it based on memory. 😭

I just remembered that today is Thursday, tomorrow will be Penthouse day. I'm not prepared with the drama and sadness for tomorrow's episode 😢✨

Anyway, since there will be many sad moments tomorrow. Here's a happy chapter for all of you (this is a flashback chapter btw)

There will be a few more in the future but the next chapters are all set in Year 2022 💕✨

Spoiler for next chapter :

Don't worry it won't be stressful. The Hera Kids in my book all have nice personalities. Imma just ignore the drama 🐯

Song of the chapter :
Moonlight Melody & First Time- Red Velvet

(Any Reveluv here?) 😂

-Author Danielle 🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.5K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
229K 4.8K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.6K 688 29
What will you do if you suddenly get to know the girl you hated, the girl you want to destroy so badly is the girl your dead best friend was in love...
7K 344 15
hey guys i am suho and soojin fan so this story is totally based on them and here you can find seojun and lim Kyung as a pair . I am writing this...