KIM SEOKJIN --- COLD_R1

By Renayabru

Would you ever be able to change your cold husband's behaviour? ............... He change at last maybe... P... More

PART -- 1 . 2
PART -- 2
PART -- 2 . 2
PART --- 3 . 1
PART --- 3 . 2
PART -- 3 . 3
PART -- 4 . 1
PART --- 4 . 2
PART --- 4 . 3
PART ---- 4 . 4
PART --- 5
PART --- 5 . 2
PART --- 5 . 3
PART ---- 6
PART --- 6 . 2
PART ---- 6 . 3 🔞🔞
PART ---- 7 . 1
PART -- 7 . 2
PART -- 8 . 1
PART - 8 . 2
PART -- 8 . 3
PART ---- 8 . 4
PART -- 9 . 1
PART --9 . 2
PART -- 9. 3 😳😳
PART ---- 10 . 1
PART --- 10 . 2
PART --- 10 . 3
PART -- 11 . 1
PART -- 11 . 2
PART--- 12 . 1
PART --- 12 . 2
PART ---- 12 . 3 🔞❌🔞
PART -- 13 . 1
PART -- 13 . 2
PART -- 13 . 3
PART -- 14
THE END

PART -- 1

1.1K 53 4
By Renayabru

It's a new book
KIM SEOKJIN -- COLD

✨✨✨   DISCLAIMER   ✨✨✨

Please do not copy my book. It's one of my first books of Jin. I would really not appreciate copying it.

And i am not trying to offed any idol or any person here. No hate comments on any of the chapters or any persons.

If you are not comfortable to read my book then please don't.

You guys are free to give me your suggestions and opinion on the story and i would love to hear that.

And pictures, gifs which are going to be used are not mine. There are from google. Well the book cover is made by me only.
If any seens or any content found anywhere else it might just be a coincidence. 😊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author pov

You are sitting on the couch watching your mobile phone waiting for your husband to come home.

He is late again it's 12 in midnight he still didn't come. You sighted and went to kitchen to eat your dinner alone.

After eating you cleaned your plates and was going to your bed room but the door bell rang. You went to the door and opened it.

You saw your husband fully tired leaning on his shoulders near the door waiting for you to open the door . You smiled but he didn't return it, you let him in.

He slowly came inside and you removed his coat and took his bag and kept them on the arm rest and gave him a glass of water. He drank it and gave it back to you held it in your hand.
" Jin....... Have you eaten anything..... Do you want me to se-"
" No.... I am going to sleep " He told coldly and went upstairs not even sparing a glance at you . You sighted seeing his  disappearing figure and picked up his things and went to your shared bedroom.

You and Jin have been married for 1 month now. It was a arranged marriage. You both accepted this marriage because of your both parents. You had met him once before marriage that to accidentally in mall.

He is a very cold, short-tempered, scarry person. He is the boss of Kim enterprises. He has a very heavy work schedule. He goes to his office early in the morning and comes home late. Saturday and sundays he will be having holiday but he works from home bringing his important employees to complete them.

First one week after marriage you worked but then because of his schedule you had leave your job. He didn't tell you to leave but you felt to much  difficult to maintain from both home and at office. You had to take care of him also and going to office would make it impossible.

You stay alone in the house, their are no maids in his house because he doesn't like house full of people . You only do all the house works from cooking to cleaning. He is a very hygiene and disciplined person So it was necessary. So it's only you and him in this big mansion.

You often get so bored staying all alone in the house so you started doing online Jewelry making business. You bring the materials and make them and sell them online. It was always a hobby of yours. So got a good demand in making and selling them.

Jin doesn't know about that you didn't tell him yet because you barely see him or talk to him. He doesn't say more than 10 words in his sentence.

You are a shy, quite girl nothing more to describe your personality. Sometimes you are a bit savage.Where as Seokjin is a bit rude and cold, that is his way of talking. He didn't even try to give a chance to this marriage , you guess he didn't even has seen your face properly in this one month .

He is so cold that ice mountain is also nothing in front of him. He is scarry, very scarry if he lost his control in anger. He can even kill people from his glares.

Back to story

You came inside your bed room and saw him already sleeping you slowly put his work bag on the couch and prepare his coat and other things for his office tomorrow.

As he goes early in morning you always prepare it in night only. You slowly sat next to him and observed his face , he is really very handsome you have to expect that . You turned your face and slept back facing him.

Time skip
Next morning
He got up early as usual and freshed up and got dressed and left. After few hours you got up and saw next to you, like every time he was not there, you sadly got up from your bed and freshed up and went to kitchen to make yourself breakfast.

You were a foodie girl and like making and eating food so much.

You tried to make pizza today as you never tried it. You happily saw a video and made it. It turned out to be very good looking. You took a picture a posted on your insta. And you slowly sat on the living room and started eating. After eating the whole pizza you sat holding your stomach as it was full.

Soon after few minutes you got a call it was Seokjin's call you got shocked it was the first time he was calling you so you quickly picked up.
" Hel-"
" Can you bring me the yellow and blue file from my work table to office.... It's urgent " He told cuting your sentence
" ok I will " You told and hang up.
Fastly you wore a floral long frock and took the files and went to his office.

It was the second time you were going to his office. Once you had gone to give him lunch on that day he had scolded you for coming and disturbing him. So you didn't go after that.

In office
You entered and the office lobby, you straight went to the lift and pressed the button soon it opened and you got in. But when the door was closing a man came running to the lift signaling you to stop the lift. You stoped it quickly and let the person in.

" Thank you so much miss " He told breathing heavily looking at you.
"It's ok.... Why are you in this much hurry " You asked and he turned around.
" Actually if I reach late.. Mr. Kim won't leave me alive..... He is a very strict boss... I might loose my job if I go late " He told smiling a bit you also returned the smile.
" Oh ok... By the way your name "
" I am Lee Mark.... You.... Do you work here... How come I never saw you " He asked you were about to answer but the lift door opened and he once again thanked you and hurriedly went to Jin's cabin. He didn't let you speak only. You chuckled a bit to yourself and rushed to his cabin.

In Jin's cabin
You knocked and entered. You saw Mark standing next to Jin bowing his head and Jin is checking some files.
Soon Jin saw you. You went near him
" Jin the files " You told and he took and saw it he saw you and told
" Thanks " You nodded and turned to leave but that mark guy stopped you.
" Miss you are... "
" I'm Kim Y/N " He looked at you shocked and bowed twice
" Ohh.... I am so sorry Mrs Kim..... I didn't know.... Please forgive me " He told.
" No it's completely ok..... It's my first time coming here...... Mr Lee..... " You told and he smiled bowing his head a bit.

Jin was looking at you both angrily being a bit jealous.

" Y/N! You go and wait in my main office I will come there soon " He told in a pissed of voice. You nodded and smiled at Mark one last time and left his cabin and directly went to his office.

You slowly came inside and saw the office and remembered last time when you came. Your eyes became a bit teary when you remembered how he had scolded you harshly in front of his workers. That day you had cried so much. You shook your head and  slowly went to nearby couch and sat down using your mobile.

Meanwhile in cabin
" What the hell is this shit!!? ....... Do you do your work for your time pass? " He told angrily throwing the file on his table.
" S-s-sorry si-" The female worker told crying .
" Shut up.... You are fired " He told going out of the room. The female employee just stood there even scared to talk to him.
" Boss!!" Mark called out who was standing near the door Jin stopped and turned around.
" Boss ... Actually I wanted your sign in these documents " He told holding some files.
" Come to my office " Jin told and went outside.
Mark followed him to his office.

In office
Jin entered the office a bit angrily and saw you sitting. Even Mark followed him and saw you he smiled and you returned it.
You stood up as soon as you saw him.

He signalled Mark to keep the documents on his table. And then he went to his shelf and gave you some files.
" Take it home and keep them in my office room............... And you * to Mark* you can go." He told and you took them.
Soon you and Mark went out.

Outside
" Mrs. Kim... I can help you.... Give me " He told taking the files from you.
" It's ok i can " You told taking the files back.
" No Mrs. Kim..... I don't have any work...... Let me drop you to your home. " He told again taking it back.
" No... I don't want to bother you..... Please you can go " You told taking it back but he didn't leave it.
You both were pulling the file towards yourself's arguing.

Jin was seeing you both from the transparent door boiling in anger he quickly stood up and rushed outside.
You and Mark got startled seeing Jin suddenly.

" What are you still doing here I told you to go home right" He told angrily looking at you.

All the workers started looking at your direction. You just lowered your gaze looking down.
" Answer me " He shouted. You nodded being scared.
" Then go " He told. You turned and rushed. Jin looked away cursing himself. And soon he turned to Mark
" Go and do your work!! " He shouted and went inside the office.
Jin came and collapsed on his large chair holding his temple.

Meanwhile you
You are crying a little sitting on the cab. You were used to this by now.
You slowly wiped your tears and got out of the car when your house came and went inside your house.

Time skip at 4 in the evening
You were taking photos, in garden ,of your jewelry so you could post them... You had not posted anything recently so there were many to post. Suddenly you heard a voice from behind.
" What are you doing Y/N " It was JIN.
You quickly turned back.

To be continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
40.8K 2.3K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
49K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
360K 12K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...