š‡š¢š¦ ššš§š šˆ (š€ š‡š¢š§š§...

By TheginnyReader

Status: Ongoing As Ginny grows up with her twin Jennifer or Jenny for short she feels she is always in a... More

Authors Note
The Start of Hardships
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy warty Hogwarts Anyone Wanna sing or...?
The Sorting
Yours truly, That Bitch
The time skip
The Aftermath
I'm Back Bitch
Authors note
He Loves me He Loves me Not
The ROR
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
What a Dirty Little Liar
Why did she have to be so cute? šŸ’–
Revenge is a Dish Served Cold like your Icy ass Heart šŸ’™
The start of it all šŸ˜‰
Whos Loony Lovegood ?
Rita Skeeter made the Wrong bet
Authors note
Friends?šŸ˜£
Dear Harry, I'm sorry but I have to get away
A Question for the readers
Quick update
The Leaky Cauldron's new singer
Are You waiting for this to be updated
Truth or Dare
Loving you was a big mistake
Is that supposed to impress me
Summer updates
Can we talk?
The Hogwarts Express
She who sees all
Good Girls with Miserable Business
"What did I do." "Are you seriously asking that question."
From Enemies to Friends
"Christmas Time is Here"
Time skip
"A Weasley Well I Must say I Didn't Expect This"
Rejection and Redemption
What the fuck
Gin Please
Karaoke Night pt.1
Love Me or Leave Me
Karaoke Night P.2
"Black suits you"
Thorns
Never to be seen again
Betrayal

The talk

607 18 16
By TheginnyReader

Ginny's POV

"Look I just wanted to apologize" Jenny blurted out. I pinched myself what was going on. I swear I'm dreaming. I pinched myself again.

"You know I can see you pinching yourself right" she said.

"Uh ya but why are you apologizing to me" I say. 

"For being such a jerk to you over the years."

"But why are you apologizing to me now why the sudden change of heart" I ask.

"The other day when you blew up at Harry I realized that I haven't been a very good sister. I should have been there for you and I shouldn't have been so rude and attention seeking. Then tonight at dinner I realised how mum threw that sandwich at your head. I'm so sick and tired of trying to please her. She's always trying to force me to be her little puppet and I'm so sick and tired of it. She's the reason I was so rude to you she told me too. I should've said no but I just couldn't but I'm done now I actually want a real relationship with my sister not one where we keep slutshaming each other. Do you think we could start over?" 

"I-I sure" I was confused but mainly happy we were finally going to be like the twins I had always wanted to be. 

"Also I wanted to talk to you about Harry" she said. 

"Um ok" I respond. 

"I just wanted to let you know that the day you saw me kissing Theo in the Empty classroom we were just playing truth or dare and Draco and Blaise were on the other side of the classroom with Pansy and Astoria laughing at us. I actually never cheated on Harry but I'm glad we broke up. The Boy Who Lived is way to much trouble for me to handle. But I think that you could defiantly beat him into shape."

"Thanks" I say laughing a little under my breath. 

"Anyway we should get back to the kitchen" Jenny says.

"Ya we should" I respond. We both leave and return to the kitchen.

"Soooo what did you guys talk about" ask George.

"Oh it was nothing" Jenny says. 

AHHHHHH WE REACHED 10K I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME 

 🎇🧨🎆🎆🎉💖🎊🎉✨🎊🎊💖💖🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 430 35
His past keeps up with him, no matter how hard he keeps the fight with his inner demons. He tries to forget but oblivion doesn't come to those who su...
267K 5.8K 52
The war is over, and the world is in peace. Harry and Ginny were inseparable, and happy that way. But that was until IT happened. Ginny loses her mem...
2.8K 59 28
In her mind, Hermione Granger has left the Wizarding World for a very good reason. However, it leaves everyone who loves her to wonder what they'd do...
10.7K 384 25
ALL RIGHTS GO TO @PrincessPotter on harrypotterfanfiction.com. ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ This is a story of love. A love that is tested; a love that...