The Lone Leviathan Battleship...

By ShadowDeathbringer_1

(This is continuing the remains of my old account. Please bear with me on this one...) Also I don't own anyt... More

Author's note
I'm bringing the old story back.
BIO for inserted character(s)
Side note
Ship specification(s)
Prologue pt 1
Prologue part 2
Prologue part 3
Chapter 1 part 1
Chapter 1 pt 2
Chapter 2: New allies welcomed
Scherzo of Iron and blood Part 2
10 follower special
Chapter 3- An alliance formed
Filler chapter: Sakura Empire's expeditionary forces' stay-cation in Ironblood
Chapter 4-Onwards to Sakura Empire!
First 2 followers special (This new account)
Chapter 5-Meeting Sakura Empire's true forces
Chapter 6:Impostors among us
Chapter 7: The 1st battle
Special Chapter: Valentine's day
Chapter 8: Infiltration payback
Chapter 9: Return to Ironblood
Chapter 10: Saving Ironblood's forces
Chapter 11: The Assault on Sirens
Chapter 12: New toys, new guns, new retrofit(-ish?)
Chapter 13: Better late then never
Chapter 14: And so the espionage begins....
Filler chapter 2: Just live life as it is, even if you're now a POW
Filler chapter 3: A short break before returining to Ironblood
Chapter 16: Explainations to be done
Chapter 17: Start of a renewed alliance
Chapter 18: When there's one, there's always another to balance.....
Filler Chapter 4: When a selfish wish meets a selfless Outlander
Chapter 19: Not everything you planned will always turn out perfectly
Chapter 20: A Compromise
Chapter 21:The final part of Outlanders' journey
Epilogue: Regardless of what happens to you, you'll always be in our hearts

Chapter 15: Grand Escape

18 0 0
By ShadowDeathbringer_1

Warspite's POV

Just what is he really...giving out his weaknesses just like that...no matter. I've to give this to the commander.

3rd POV

2 more weeks remaining before Yap is supposed to be executed. 1 may wonder just how tf he's so calm about this.

Yap: [Hey, is that Cleveland? Wait, sure is.] Hey Cleveland! (Waves)

Cleveland: (Turns) Oh, Yap? Nice seeing you here. Anything?

Yap: Meh. Not really. (Lowers voice) Phase 2 of the plan will be executed today. I've heard Gorden's on his day off today. Perhaps this is the moment whether we'll know if he actually wants me alive or dead. I'll be at the hill. The usual time; 2 pm to 3.30 pm. Alright?

Cleveland: (whispering back) Yeah sure. So I come up to you and 'choke' you? 

Yap: Mhmm. Although you should ask some other shipgirls if they can eavesdrop on his plans. (Normal) So I guess I'll see ya later then Cleve! Got some work to do!

Cleve: (normal tone) See ya! Don't mind if I drop by for lunch!

With that, the 2 of them went back to whatever they were planning to do.

Yap: [I've a session of Interrogation at 1 pm later huh...hmm. Perhaps I should request James to be the interrogator this time. I've something to tell him.]

Going to the HQ's complaint and request section, Yap took a pen and some papers

(Scribbly scribbly noises)

Yap: AND DONE! ( :) )

Paper: It's me, your prisoner/target/Outlander Battlecarrier/Kommandant of Ironblood. I'd like to request commander James to be my interrogator for the day later at 1 pm. Thank you in advance -Yap.

Leaving the paper there in the Royal Navy's paperwork list of the day, Yap heads off to the cafeteria to work. Upon arriving however.... 

Yap: .........

It was utter chaos.

Yap: (To Nevada) Hey, Nev. Mind explaining what in the fuck happened here..?

Nevada: Enterprise and Belfast. I guess you can piece them together.

Yap: (._.) Alright...Lemme just clean up...then I'll get to work.

Nevada: Alright then.

Smol timeskip

After cleaning the mess made by Enty, Yap got back to work as usual.

Yap: [ What in fuck's name is wrong with them anyway?]

Timeskip to execution day~ (A/N: Sorry. But like I said before I want to finish this fanfic before my inspiration's all gone. Don't want coming back a few months later and looking at this like; "WTF is this thing? Did I even write this at all?!". So yeah. Anyway.)

Charles: Welp. Looks like your time's up buddy. Nice knowing ya.

Brafo: You were an interesting guy, to say the least. May we uh. Meet again on the other side.

Derek: A shame indeed. Don't worry. We'll make sure your plans will go well.

Alan: (saluting Yap) It was an honor knowing you, Yap of Ironblood.

Yap: (chuckles and salutes them back) It was quite a fun time for me too, boys. But I assure ya, I'm gonna live though this. I've already told Commander James of my plan as well.

A/N: (Freezes time) Now now now. Let's rewind things a little,hm?

Bites Za Dusto, 13 days ago.

Yap was sitting by the cliff again. It would seem the most usual for him now. Given that his favorite place (kind of?). Cleveland sneeki breeki'd behind him and "ambushed" him.

Cleveland: Yo! Knew I'd found you here! (Is already choking him)

Yap: Ackajhahagsjaiwgwbskiswhhanak "Hey, Cleveland. Plan set in motion now. Now to see if he's gonna take the bait" (A/N: " " was what Yap tried to say. Keyword: TRIED. Cleveland had already knew what to do. She also had gathered the rest of the Eagle Union shipgirls there. And because of plot, nope. They weren't suspected at all)

Cleveland: (Accidently actually choked him to knocked out state) [Oops. My bad hehe. Now to carry him to the infirmary...] (Lifts Yap) [Wait wha? He's actually light as hell! Or maybe is it because he doesn't have his riggings with him at the moment? Ah whatever. ]

As Cleveland head for the infirmary, Gorden was walking around and saw Cleveland holding/carrying Yap.

Gorden: Take him back to his cell. Now.

Cleveland: But commander! Can't you see he's knocked out? What would happen if he were to die?! Then there'd be no more information for us to get from him!

Gorden: Just SHUT UP! I'M THE COMMANDER HERE AND I CALL THE SHOTS! TAKE HIM BACK NOW.

Cleveland reluctantly obliged and carried Yap back to his cell.

A/N: Now another Bites Za Dusto moment! Aka rewind time/reverse timeskip. Call it whichever you like!

James: Lucky for you, I'm free at the moment. So what did you want to talk to ne about?

Yap: Nothing really. Although, I'd like you to hear my rather....'interesting' request I have.

James: Go on.

Yap: I'm planning a coup de dat. During the coup, I'll make my escape.

James: ..........What.

Yap: You heard me. In 2 weeks my execution's due. So on that day itself, I make my escape.

James: So you're saying... You're going to escape this place via a coup de dat?

Yap: Indeed, my good sir. The Eagle Union shipgirls have known about this..probably haha. Anyway. I'm here to request you to order your shipgirls NOT to interfere with my plans. Besides, who would be a fool to let themselves executed so easily anyway?

James: You're right about that. Regarding the message I've received by Warspite....is it true?

Yap: Very much true indeed. If the obstacles for peace are removed out of the way, I'm sure we can work around to a compromise.

James: ....... Very well. I assume you've heard that Gorden used his influence to get this position?

Yap: Huh... Didn't know that. That's something new for sure. Go on.

James: (soft sigh) Bennet Rogers. He was SUPPOSED to be the Eagle Union's commander. Poor boy did so well and yet because he was from the lower middle class, Gorden used this opportunity as a reason why he should become the commander and not him. Though should he be dead, Bennet will replace him.

Yap: (thinking face) I see. He must've been a nice guy, huh?

James: Yeah. Shame it happened. But back to the topic at hand, I'll do what I can to help you escape. Afterall, you're the only one who can only unite all 4 factions.

Yap: (chuckles) And you doubted me few months ago (muses) I guess people do change over time too.

James: They do. (Stands up and prepares to leave, before turning to look at Yap) I wish you luck, Kommandant.

Yap: (snickers) I don't die that easily.

A/N: Bites Za Dusto effects are now gone! Back to current.

Yap's POV

I got out from the cell after saying my "not-so-really" last words. Though those wonderful bastards better be alive the next time I see them. Walking calmly to the execution site, I could already see Gorden's there. Among with James. Most of the shipgirls were here too. No one would've know but my riggings are now ready to go. I removed those binds on my ship ever so slightly so no one knew. It looked like they were trapped, but actually they're freed. Now to wait for Gorden to point the gun and the coup to begin...I had loaded a few V1, V2 and V3 rockets loaded with air. They'll propel via steam so they're harmless. Anyways. Now that I'm right at the execution site, I took a sit at the chair.

Gorden: You've provided many good intel for us, commander Yap. But remember. You're an enemy and thus. You will die.

Yap: Heh. Go on.

Gorden: But I'm not so cruel as to kill you instantly. Any last words?

Yap: Yeah. I do. My riggings are gonna do it. (Engages riggings and starts shooting around the place but nowhere near the shipgirls. Also stands up and is away)

A/N: A Strike Force Heroes 2 reference. The final mission. Boi do I miss it. It's a great game.

Gorden: (coughing) Dammit!

3rd POV

Meanwhile the coup de dat started as Yap made his way to the harbor.

Gorden: What are you all standing here for?! Get him!

Cleveland: Perhaps if you were a better commander, we would've anyway done so. But under a scumbag like you? Not a chance.

Gorden: Are you out of your mind?! This is treason.

Enterprise stood next to Cleveland.

Enterprise: We only followed your orders only because we had to. Not everything is just as it seems commander.

Gorden: DAMNED YOU ALL! GUARDS! KILL ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ME RIGHT NOW! OR EVEN BETTER! KILL EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!

Enterprise: Not gonna happen. (Starts attacking Gorden's men)

With Yap...

Yap: Fufufufufu~ enjoy your rightful place Gorden. For people who abuses their power has a special place in Hell. Just~ for~them~~

At the port, hell was already breaking loose as Gorden's loyalist forces were called. Yap met with team Charlie.

Yap: See? What'd I told ya? (Smirks) See ya soon you wonderful bastards. Don't you fucking die on me now.

Alan: This mad fuck...He actually did it!

Brafo: Hell yeah! No worries man, we'll make it too. Just make sure that plan of yours to reunite all 4 factions goes well bratha.

Derek: (chuckles) Never thought I'd live to see this day actually happening...

Charles: He's one mad dude alright. (Salutes Yap for the 'last time') See ya again when we're all at peace again.

Yap: (smiles) Don't worry guys. I'll be able to pull this though. And as the least I could do after you guys doing so damn much. (Salutes them) Gotta go. See ya.

Yap engaged his riggings and fired off his dummy V1 V2 and V3 rockets. After some distance, he shouted

Yap: Azur Lane! You'll remember the day you captured the Outlander Kommandant Yap of Ironblood! May our next meeting be one of peace and not of war.

After that he let his true ship form out and left for Sakura Empire.

Back at Azur Lane base.....

Gorden: Curse you bastards!!!!!!

Cleveland: You can course us all you want. But remember you've snatched away the Eagle Union's RIGHTFUL commander from his position.

Gorden: No!! This can't be happening!!!!

Dummy V1,V2 and V3 rockets were scattered. Enterprise however found a note(?) left by Yap

Note: If you're reading this message, this means the coup de dat has successfully broke out. I hope it'll be successful. As a last message from me, I present you...a song.

A/N: Thought it might be suitable. 

Enterprise: ....... (Looking out to the sea) May we meet again, Outlander Yap. Not as enemies on sea, but as allies on land.

Started: 10/7/2021

Edit 1: 19/7/2021

Finished: 19/7/2021

A/N: It was....quite a short chapter. Anyways. I hope you enjoy it

Word count: 1722

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 430 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
14.8K 301 29
Remastered version from my original fanfic Fighter Grey Wolf. I do not own Azur Lane. The picture I use belong to its artist.
11.5K 229 60
I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't own star wars either. ...
49.8K 1.1K 19
This is just a book I will post my stories that are 20 chapters or less, those under 30,000 words (Mostly ones that were lost in the delete)